剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
先澄清一下 我以为只是超丑的毛衣之类的
For the record, in my mind I was picturing an ugly sweater or something.
我知道
I know.
对了,照顾好尾巴,那是我妈亲手缝的
Oh, careful with the tail, by the way. My mom custom made it.
给他们好看
Let's do this thing.
等等,不要跑
Hey! Hey, stop running.
给我过来
Get over here!
嗨,茱莉,周二要读经喔
Hey, Julie! Tuesday Bible study, huh?
好,好的 -再见
Okay, yeah. -See you later.
你好,麦克牧师
Oh, hello, Pastor Mike!
好久不见,你都去哪了?
It's been a long time. Where have you been?
我们的姊妹教会 -很高兴见到你
Our sister church. -Good to see you.
你好吗?
How are you?
进
Jin!
维辰?你怎么在这里?
Uh-- Shh. Wei-Chen? What are you doing here?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
你是要拜拜吗?
Is this how you worship?
什么?不是…
What? No, um--
听着,我真的很抱歉
Listen, I'm really sorry.
我本来要去拜访你和你阿姨
I was gonna come find you and your aunt,
但我得先完成耍蠢大挑战
but, uh, I gotta do this Chump Run thing first.
耍蠢大挑战是什么?
What is a chump run?
就是我得为足球队做的一连串任务
It's just, like, a series of tasks that I gotta do for soccer.
现在我得从我妈的教会 偷一大堆卷筒卫生纸
Right now I gotta steal a bunch of toilet paper from my mom's church.
卷筒卫生纸?
Toilet papers?
对,这很好玩,可以联♥系♥感情 再说,我不做,他们会惩罚我
Yeah, it's a fun bonding activity. Plus, if I don't do it, they're gonna punish me.
谁会惩罚你?
Who's gonna punish you?
我没时间解释,我得想办法
I can't really explain 'cause I gotta figure out
进,如果我帮你 你能来见我的守护者吗?
Jin, if I help you, will you come meet my guardian?
好,当然可以
Yeah, dude. Definitely.
好,那我们需要更多卷筒卫生纸
Okay, then we're gonna need some more toilet papers.
梅莉
Melly.
梅莉
Melly. Oh!
嗨,王太太,我正要关店
Hi, Mrs. Wang. I was just closing up.
来,这给你
Here, for you.
这是什么?
What's this?
给你奶奶的钱
Money for your grandma.
我买♥♥了中药粉给自己吃 但我在教会卖♥♥给别人了
I bought the herbal powder for myself, but I sold it at church.
等等,真的吗?你一天就卖♥♥掉一整箱吗?
Wait, really? You sold a whole case in one day?
来,你应该抽成
Here, you should take a cut.
不用,没必要
No, no. It's not necessary.
当然有必要
Of course, it is.
我的乐团也是这样 所有收入都拆成十二份
That's how my band works. We split everything 12 ways.
梅莉,你奶奶帮了我很多
Melly, your grandma helped me so much.
我只是想帮忙
I just want to help.
你好贴心,王太太
That's really sweet, Mrs. Wang.
但说真的,我们必须赚一百倍 才能支付一小部分开销
But, honestly, we need to make, like, a hundred times this to even make a dent.
你还有中药粉吗?
Well, do you have more of the herbal powder?
有啊,很多
Yeah. Like, a lot more.
为什么这么问?
Why?
你还好吗,王太太?
Is everything okay, Mrs. Wang?
还好,我头不痛了
Yeah. My headache is gone.
这真是全天下最蠢的熊,对吧?
Isn't that the stupidest bear you've ever seen?
我们该怎么做?
How are we gonna do this?
你之前问我怎么找到你的
Well, earlier you asked me how I found you.
这是我的优步 -用这个牙签吗?
This is my Uber. -With a toothpick?
天啊,好
Whoa! Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God. Uh--
可以
Yes.
好
Okay.
来吧,丢一个上来
Come on! Throw me one.
你要我直接抛上去吗?
You want me to just, like, toss it?
对,好啊 -好,来罗,准备好了吗?
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. -All right, here it comes. Ready?
天啊
Wow. God.
不会吧
Whoo-hoo! Dude.
快点,丢上来,再丢一个
Come on, come one! Another one!
开什么玩笑?
Are you serious, right now? - Whoo!
看招
Hey!
维辰,你会功夫吗?
Wei-Chen, is-- is that kung fu?
好耶…好耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好耶 -加把劲
Yeah. -Let's do this.
老兄
Dude.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
老兄,你快看
Dude! Dude!
太不可置信了
This is so freaking unbelievable.
对,我也应该在玉皇大帝的天庭这么做
Yeah. I should do this to Jade Emperor's palace.
虽然不知道你是什么意思,但就这么做吧
Yeah, you should! Whatever that means.
好 -好,我要…
Uh, okay. -Yeah. I just gotta--
过来,过来拍照
Here, get in on this, um--
这样吗?
Okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你现在相信我了吗?
So, um, do you believe me now?
相信我不是凡人,还有要寻找宝物的事?
About where I come from? And about the quest?
对,我相信
Yeah, dude. I do.
是吗?好
Yeah? Okay.
跟我来
Come with me.
等一下
Oh, oh. Uh, one sec.
怎么了?
What's that?
他们真的很喜欢
That means they liked it.
他们爱死了
That means they really freaking liked it.
进,去找你的朋友吧
Jin. Just, um, go to your friends.
我们明天再谈就好
Yeah, we can talk more tomorrow.
你确定吗?
Uh, are you sure?
对,去吧,快去吧
Yeah, just go. Come on. Yeah.
好
Okay.
听我说,我会帮你找,好吗?
And, listen, I'm gonna help you find it, okay?
无论你想要找什么
The-- The whatever it is that you're looking for.
是第四卷卷轴,对吧?
It's the Fourth Scroll, right?
对,真的吗? -对
Uh, yeah. Really? -Yeah.
谢谢你,进,谢谢 -对,当然了
Thank you. Jin, thank you. -Yes, definitely, dude.
不会,我才要谢谢你
No, dude, thank you.
好,我们明天见?
Um, okay, see you later?
好 -好
Yeah. - Okay.
老天啊
God.
回头见
I'll catch you later, all right?
再见
Bye!
原来你是为了这个才跑到这里啊
So this is what you came here for.
还给我,那不是你的
Give it back. That doesn't belong to you.
它也不是你♥爸♥的
It never belonged to your father either.
不过,我想知道你为什么把它偷走
I was curious why you stole it.
是为了第四卷卷轴吗?
The Fourth Scroll, huh?
牛魔王,拜托你
Niu Mowang, please.
你今晚帮了个大忙
You've been very helpful tonight.
进,怎么这么晚才回来?
Jin-ah, why so late?
只是足球队的事,不会每天都这么晚
Uh, it's just soccer stuff. It's not gonna be like this every night.
好
Okay.
今天很不错喔?
Good day?
对
Yeah.
其实是超棒
It's a great day, actually.
我也是
Me too.
维辰,我早就跟你说过
Wei-Chen, I told you to take care of the Staff.
收好金箍棒
It's not a toy.
还有谁知道?
Who else knows?
趁现在还来得及
Time to go home.
赶紧跟我回家
Before you make things worse.
不要对孩子这么凶…
Take it easy on the boy--
不要再护着他
Enough advice from you.
他闯的祸已经够多了
He's caused enough trouble.
观音菩萨,对不起
I'm sorry. You had faith in me.
是我让你失望了
I let you down.
你让我失望并不重要
It doesn't matter if you let me down,
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表