剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
Come on!
好耶
Yeah!
什么?发生什么事了?
What? Dude, what is happening?
要创世界纪录了,对吧?
That's gotta be a world record, right?
你怎么做到的? -什么?只有十个球瓶啊
Why can you do that? - What? There's only ten of them.
好,大家退后,他是我队友
Okay, okay. Everybody back up. That's my teammate.
嗨,维辰,能跟你谈一下吗?
Hey, uh, Wei-Chen. Can I talk to you for a second?
好 -你做不到的
Yeah. Yeah. - Dude, you're not gonna do it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好,你为什么要来?
Okay. So, why are you here?
艾蜜莉亚邀我来的
Amelia invited me.
我知道,但你来这里的真正目的是什么?
No, I know. But why are you really here?
我想祝你生日快乐
I come to say happy birthday.
你拆你的礼物了吗?
Did you open your present yet?
拆了,你借花献佛 把我妈给你的中药粉送我,真贴心
Yeah, you regifted me the herbal powder my mom gave you. Very thoughtful.
我的守护神加持过
My guardian blessed it.
也许现在能带给你好运 -好喔,谢罗
Maybe it will work magic now. -Okay, cool. Thanks, man.
你为什么还赖着不走?
Is there some other reason you're still sticking around?
还是你想找新的方法毁了我的人生?
Or do you just wanna find new ways to ruin my life?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
跟我来,这里不安全
Hey, come with me. It's not safe here.
怎样?我们要去哪?
What? Dude, where are we going?
太好了,酒醉服务生 艾蜜莉亚也邀你来吗?
Oh, great. Drunk busboy guy. Hey, did Amelia invite you too?
别担心,交给我处理
Don't worry. I'll handle this.
大家都出去
Everybody out.
外面有免费冰沙
Free slushies out there.
在哪?
Where is it?
厕所吗?走到底,左手边
The toilet? Down the hall, to your left.
真好笑 -我有个好消息和坏消息
Perfect. - Well, good news and bad news.
好消息是我现在知道厕所在哪了,谢谢
The good news is I now know where the toilet is. Thank you.
坏消息是这家伙
Bad news is this guy.
牛魔王
Bull Demon.
你怎么一脸不高兴啊? 看见我应该很高兴才对
What's wrong? Not excited to see me?
来,我有很重要的事情要跟你谈一谈
I have a business opportunity for you.
我不想跟你谈
Not interested.
你先听我说,情况是这样的
Hear me out.
在你的手里是卷轴
You have the Fourth Scroll but need the Staff.
所以我们应该联手合作,是不是啊?
What if we worked together?
你应该没忘记,你此行的目的吧?
You left home for a reason, didn't you?
拜托不要激怒他
Please don't say anything to make him mad.
我为什么要跟你这个卑鄙小人合作
Why would I work with a weak baby like you?
感觉你没有把我的话听进去
Feel like you didn't listen to me.
对我说话时放尊重点
Careful how you speak to me.
我不像济公,我不是白♥痴♥ -喂
I'm not an idiot like Ji Gong. - Hey.
交给我
Hand it over.
你有话,跟我说
Leave the boy alone.
爸
Father.
你一直在背后看着我吗?
Have you been watching over me this whole time?
我自己可以
I can handle this myself.
抱歉,孩子,他想找的人应该是我
Sorry, kid. I think I'm the one he's looking for.
好久不见,魔王
Been a long time, Mowang.
是啊,好久不见了
Yeah, it certainly has.
难道你真的如此生气
Has your anger driven you
要毁灭天宫吗?
to wish for the downfall of Heaven?
如果我没记错 不是你说,要彻底打翻天宫吗?
If I recall, that used to be your wish.
被打脸罗
Boom.
放弃了吧,魔王,让我来帮你
Give this up. I can help you.
我拿的是…
Look at what I'm holding.
你心里是什么滋味啊? 你要的东西第一次在我的手里
How's it feel? To want something I have for once?
你们好像有很多话要讲,我应该走了
You guys have a lot to talk about. I should go.
休想 -不
I don't think so! -No!
快走
Hurry, run!
快逃
Come on.
去抓他们
Get them!
准备好在星空下打保龄球了吗?
Who's ready for starlight bowling?
你们在这里啊
Oh, there you guys are.
沙悟净
Sandy.
我们现在要唱生日快乐歌♥
We're gonna sing "Happy Birthday" now.
太棒了 -我们帮你准备了蛋糕
Oh, awesome. -And we got you a cake.
我们得叫大家出去 -什么?
We have to get everyone out of here. -What?
别提到里面有个恶魔在和我爸打架
Don't tell anyone there's a demon fighting my dad.
我本来就不打算讲
I wasn't going to.
沙悟净
Sandy.
好,蜡烛吹熄了,派对结束了 非常感谢大家来
All right. Candles out, party's over. Thank you guys so much for coming.
快点
Come on.
我们还没切蛋糕耶
We didn't even cut the cake yet.
等等,里面有坚果吗? 因为我吃了可能会死掉
Wait, are there nuts in that? 'Cause I might, like, you know, die.
没关系,小心起见,我们该去停车场吃
It's okay. Maybe we should eat it out in the parking lot to be safe.
这没差,不管是在地毯或柏油路上 我都会窒息而死
It doesn't matter. I either asphyxiate on the carpet or on the asphalt.
谢谢,进,感谢你为我着想 -好好狂欢啊,我们在开趴耶
But thanks, Jin. I see you though. -Come on, party. We're at a party.
盘子在哪?在那边啊
Wait, where the plates at? Oh, uh, right over here.
快,回去天宫
Go! Tell the others!
悟空
Wukong!
都是我的错
This is because of me.
不
No!
儿子说你有话跟我讲
Our son told me you wanted to talk.
没有啊,他跟我说你有话要跟我讲
He did? He told me you wanted to talk.
这小孩,都不知道他在想什么
That kid is a terrible liar.
我才不知道你在想什么
He gets that from you.
你儿子跟你一样啊,不会说谎
You could never lie very well.
你头还痛吗?
How's the headache?
还一点点
Same.
你应该吃点东西
You should eat something.
你吃了吗?
Have you eaten yet?
你忙你的
I'll be fine.
进
Jin.
好,我监定的结果如下
Okay. Here is what I can tell you.
这的确是真玉
This is indeed an authentic piece.
这两种型态不同的玉来自两个交战领土
It possesses two distinct forms of jade from the warring territories,
就和预言里说的一样
just as prophesized.
这部分属实
That much is true.
但这拥有第四卷卷轴的力量吗?
But does it possess the power of the Fourth Scroll?
为此,你还是得拿到金箍棒
For that, you'd still need Jingu Bàng.
在那之前,这就像是打不开的锁
Until then, it's like a lock with no key.
我们当然可以
We can, of course,
测试看看它有没有天界的成分
test to see if it has celestial properties.
你是说拿它去喂狗
You're talking about the dog.
正是如此
I'm talking about the dog.
如果它发光,然后把它吐出来 我们至少知道这不是凡间之物
If he glows and spits it up, then at least you know it's not of this world.
如果它没吐出来呢?
And if it doesn't?
我有一系列美丽的玉坠饰品 全都独一无二
I have a beautiful assortment of jade pieces, all one of a kind.
好吧
Sure.
试试看吧 -你要自己来吗?
Let's try it. -Would you like to do the honors?
好
Okay.
等等
Ah.
叫它先表演一下
Um, make him do a trick first.
叫它转圈之类的
Tell him to spin or something.
转圈,貔貅,转圈
Spin, Pixiu. Spin.
好,现在可以喂它了
Okay. Now you can feed him.
好,来
Okay. Here.
王进,我们要走了,派对很棒
Yo, Wang. We're gonna head out. But great party, man.
太好了 -改天见
Awesome. -See you later, dude.
好,练球时见了 -再见,太好了
Yeah, see you guys at practice. -Peace out. Awesome.
再见 -我们也要走了
See ya. -Hey, so we're gonna leave too.
好,很好,谢谢你们来
Oh, great. Awesome. Thank you so much for coming.
我猜你有很多问题 -什么?
I'm guessing you have lots of questions. -What?
对,我们在交往 -才没有
Yes, we're dating. -No, we're not.
这是第一次约会,严格说来,就是在交往
Well, first date, so technically dating.
好喔,不聊了 -你刚刚说我们在交往
Okay, we're done here. - You just said we were dating.
真的很烂吗? -什么?
So was that so bad? -What?
帮自己庆生很烂吗? -不会,其实感觉很棒
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表