剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
In book four, he learns the 72 transformations.
你从哪得到的?
So, wai-- Where'd you get this?
我爸给我的
Oh, my dad gave it to me.
他希望我待在家里,为他做事
He wants me to stay at home and work for him,
但我想要的不一样
but I want something different.
所以你来这里,让你♥爸♥不开心吗?
So, like, your dad wasn't cool with you coming here?
对,我爸从没开心过
No, my dad's never cool.
他老是爱生气
He's like a burning fire.
好
Okay.
我爸的个性则是反过来
Uh, yeah. My dad's kind of the opposite of that.
他常常压力很大,很累
He's just sort of stressed and tired all the time.
他昨晚跟我妈在吵“炒鱿鱼”的事
Last night he got into a fight with my mom about "fried squid,"
真的很可悲
which was pretty pathetic.
进,我觉得你应该约那个女生出去
Hey, Jin, I think you should go ask that girl out for a date.
我应该…抱歉,什么?
I should w-- Sorry, what?
你一直盯着看的那个美国女生
The American girl you were looking at.
对,我想你就是这个意思
Okay, yeah. Uh, that's what I thought you said.
不,这不是好主意,这…
No, that's not a good idea. That's-- That's--
为什么不要?
Why not?
和我一样,当个自信哥
Be a "confident dude" like me.
好啦
Huh? Come on.
是这样吗? -对
Yeah? -Yeah.
给你
Here.
能出什么错呢?
What could go Wong?
好好笑
This is so good.
别说了,别说了
Stop. Stop.
怎样?
What?
我觉得这不太恰当
I think it's, like, problematic.
不会,这很讽刺
No! It's ironic.
这…这很讽刺吧?
It's-- It's ironic, right?
对,对,这…
Yeah. Uh, yeah, it's--
对,我…对
Yeah, I-- Yeah.
对
Yeah.
妈
Hey, Mom? - Hmm?
我们哪天可以去滑水吗?
Do you think we could go waterskiing someday?
你不会想滑水的
You don't want to do that.
我们有一次去滑雪,你超讨厌
We went skiing once. You hated it.
你摔到雪里,然后哭了
You fell in the snow and cried.
不,妈,滑水是在湖里被船拖着滑
No. Mom, waterskiing, like, you do it on a lake with a boat.
哎呀,我们不是那块料,进
Aiya, we are not water ski people, Jin.
这是什么意思,妈?
What's that mean, Mom?
如果爸爸今晚在家就问他吧
Ask Daddy tonight if he's home.
但他也许会很晚回家 他应该要跟老板谈谈
He may be late, though. He's supposed to talk to his boss.
要谈什么?
What's he talking to him about?
爸爸在那个公♥司♥工作很久了
Daddy has worked at the company for a long time,
但他已经在同一个职位很多年了
but he's been in the same level now for many years.
我希望他提加薪,但这不容易
I want him to speak up, but it's not so easy.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我们不是那块料,进
Because we are not water ski people, Jin.
秋分之日,便是魔王计划行动之时
Bull Demon is planning to attack during the Autumn Equinox.
他的力量也在逐日增长
His uprising is building strength.
权力之争,个人恩怨
This isn't political. It's personal.
魔王报复悟空,谁都知道
We all know he wants revenge against Wukong.
当然啦,没有金箍棒,我等取胜无望
Whatever his reason, we won't stand a chance against him without the staff.
维辰为何要偷自家之物?
Why would Wei-Chen steal from his own family?
他是我的儿子
He is my son.
我一定能找到他
I'll find him.
台♥湾♥人喜欢吃这个,对身体很好
You know, in Taiwan, people love this. It's good for you.
是喔
Right.
你能解释一下为什么对身体很好吗?
Can you explain to me how it's good for you?
基本上…就只是鸡皮和脚趾甲
'Cause, it's literally-- It's skin and toenails.
有时候你不喜欢的东西却是你最需要的
Sometimes the things you hate are the things you need.
吃了对身体好
Eat it. It's good for you.
好喔,这个感觉像在对我比赞
Right. But this one looks like it's giving me the thumbs-up.
要我把它放进热狗堡里吗?
Want me to put it in the hot dog bun?
加一些番茄酱和冰淇淋? -好…好
A little ketchup? Some ice cream? -Y-Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
好吃
Yummy.
进,学校还好吗?
Jin, how was school?
很好啊,学校还不错
Uh, it was good. School was-was fine.
我修了美国文学、进阶生物、三角学
Um, I've got American Lit, Bio 2, Trig,
世界历史,我觉得内容太广了,艺术
uh, World History, which I think is way too broad. Art.
我今年也有体育课,我能用别种运动替代
And I-I-I also have PE this year which I can sub for a sport,
我在想,也许我可以踢足球
so, I was thinking, maybe I could do soccer.
不要参加太多活动,专心念书
Not too many activities, hmm? Just stay focused.
好好用功读书,这样就够了
Study, work hard. That is enough.
什么?
What?
有时候这样就够了
Sometimes that's enough.
有时候你必须积极争取 大家才会注意到你
Sometimes you gotta speak up so that people notice you.
有时候让别人注意到你 最好的方式就是用功努力
Sometimes the best way to get people to notice you is to work hard, hmm?
但有时候别人把你当动物来对待
And sometimes people treat you like an animal.
就像只小猴子
Like a little monkey.
你们知道有一种猴子 知道什么时候会下雨吗?
Did you know that there's a kind of monkey that-- It knows if it's gonna rain?
叫做缅♥甸♥金丝猴
It's called a Burmese sneezing monkey.
我们今天在学校学到的 -进,进
We learned about it in school today. -Jin. Jin.
它们的鼻子很大,凝结的水珠会汇集起来
It's got a big nose, so the condensation collects
刺♥激♥鼻内的毛囊
and irritates its, uh, follicles.
再看到娱乐新闻,一个1990年代情境喜剧
In entertainment news, people are protesting a 1990s sitcom
佛莱迪,看起来我们得把冰箱 送回去给制♥造♥商了
Well, Freddy, looks like this fridge has gone to meet its maker.
美泰克吗?
Maytag?
这只是一种说法,代表它坏了
It's just an expression. It means that it's dead.
我明天帮你订一台新的
I'll order you a new fridge tomorrow.
天啊,我从老亨德森先生那 继承了这栋大楼时
Gosh, I never knew taking over this building would be so much work
都没想过它会这么难维护
when I inherited it from old Mr. Henderson.
对
Ah, yes.
老亨德森先生,愿他安息
Old Mr. Henderson, rest in peace.
他被送回去给美泰克了
He have gone to meet his Maytag.
你总有一天会知道怎么说
You'll get the hang of it eventually.
对了
Hey, by the way,
你觉得你的邻居琳赛 也有东西需要维修吗?
do you think that your neighbor Lindsay might need repairs too?
丹尼,丹尼,你喜欢琳赛吗?
Ooh, Danny. Danny, are you in love with Lindsay?
什么?才没有
What? No.
好啦,也许我对她有兴趣
Okay, fine. Maybe I'm interested.
去邀她,就像我充满智慧的祖先说的 “能出什么错呢?”
Just go for it. As my wise ancestor say, "What could go Wong?"
这样吧,趁我还在这 我也修一修天花板风扇吧
You know what? Maybe I'll fix that ceiling fan while I'm here.
嗨,艾蜜莉亚 -嗨
Hey, Amelia. -Oh, hey.
我在想,不知道你想不想
Um, I was wondering, would you be interested
有时候一起出去玩?
in, like, maybe hanging out sometime?
你看,我们是双胞胎
Look, we are twins.
抱歉,我不是故意要打断你们讲话
Oh, s-sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
你们说吧 -没有,没关系
Yeah. Yeah. Go. -Uh, you're not. It's fine.
听我说,就当我没说…
Listen, uh, forget I said anything--
不会,你人真好
No, it was-- It was really sweet of you to ask.
也许我们能一起出去玩,就像朋友一样
Uh, maybe we could hang out. Just, like, as buds, you know?
对,好啊
Yeah. Yeah, for sure.
抱歉,这…我的回应真的很烂
Sorry, that was-- That was really lame.
不会,很好,朋友很好,朋友…
Uh, it's good. It's all good. Buds is cool. Buds is--
那么…就再见罗
So, I guess I'll, uh-- I'll see you later then?
好,再见
Yeah. See you.
进,你还好吗?
Jin, are you okay?
我得去上课 -对,应该走了
I gotta get to class. -Yeah, we should go.
不,别跟着我 -但我是你的小跟班
No, don't follow me. -But I'm your shadow.
不是,你不是我的小跟班或双胞胎兄弟
No, you're not. You're not my shadow. You're not my twin.
也不是我的朋友,拜托离我远一点
You're not my friend, okay? So, please just leave me alone.
进,等等
Jin, wait.
谁来帮帮他
Whoa! - Somebody help him.
进…进,你还好吗?
Jin! Jin! Jin, are you okay?
嗨,安纽
Hey, Anuj.
嗨
Hey.
最近好吗?
How's it going?
还好
Fine.
这个叛逆初子的化妆很酷
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表