剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
抱歉我没时间准备更多
And I'm sorry I didn't have time to prep more.
我要筹备看屋活动,最近很忙
I have an open house coming up, so been a little slammed.
这…我可以吃吗?
This is-- Can I?
请用 -真的很谢谢
Oh, please. -Thank you so much.
吃慢点
Pace yourself. - Mmm.
抱歉,这乳酪真的很好吃
Sorry, it's just really good cheese.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是谁?在这里干嘛?
Who are you? What are you doing here?
我只是想找人
I-I'm just looking for someone.
你找不到的
Well, you're not gonna find them.
我没说我要找谁
Well, I didn't even say who.
这里没人,就连我都不在
No one's here. Not even me.
好,你…不要再靠过来了
Okay, just-- Don't come closer.
为什么?你怕吗?
Why? You scared?
不是,是你满嘴酒味,很臭
No, it's your breath. Really bad.
济公?
Ji Gong?
济公
Ji Gong.
你在装酒鬼吗?
Is this your disguise? A drunk bum?
没错
Maybe.
你告诉我,你到底是谁?
Now tell me who you are!
我叫孙维辰
My name is Sun Wei-Chen.
我爸说,我们在找同一个东西
I think we're searching for the same thing.
第四卷卷轴?
The Fourth Scroll?
放弃吧,你在浪费时间
You should give up now. It's a waste of time.
为什么?
Why?
我跋涉了数百万英里 最终来到这座愚蠢的城镇
A million miles I've traveled, and it's all led me to this stupid town.
这里连好吃的披萨都买♥♥不到
Where you can't even get a good pizza.
所以真的在这里,白鹤也有跟你说话吗?
So it is here. Did a crane speak to you too?
什么?白鹤?
What? A crane?
在梦里告诉你 -没有
Uh, in your dreams. -No.
好,过来这里
All right, come over here.
我带你看看
Let me show you.
快点
Come on.
才不是蠢白鹤,这是我辛辛苦苦查到的
This wasn't some dumb crane. This was a lot of hard work.
我调查很久
This took a ton of research.
看看这些画,你看到了什么?
Look at these paintings. What do you see?
色彩缤纷
Uh, colors.
“色彩缤纷”呢,不,你这白♥痴♥
"Uh, colors." No, you idiot.
这是关乎第四卷卷轴的重要资讯
This is everything you need to know about the Fourth Scroll.
认真看,白♥痴♥ -好
Look, you moron. -Okay.
好吧,我来解释
Okay, fine. I'll explain it.
很久以前,孙悟空带领了一行人 前往西天取经
Long ago, Sun Wukong guided a group of pilgrims on a Journey to the West.
最后他们有所顿悟
They achieved enlightenment,
并将经书的智慧抄写至三卷卷轴上
and the wisdom of the sutras was transcribed onto three scrolls.
谈及纪律、对谈、哲理
Discipline, Discourse and Philosophy.
但许多人都不知道
But, unbeknownst to many,
其实有蕴含力量真经的第四卷卷轴
there was a fourth scroll containing the Sutra of Power.
这让其他卷轴显得很蠢,对吧?
Makes the other scrolls sound kinda dumb, right?
总之,传说提到佛祖摧毁了第四卷卷轴
Anyway, the legend goes that the Buddha destroyed the Fourth Scroll
像在撒帕玛森乳酪一样 让卷轴散落于凡间
and sprinkled its remains like Parmesan on the earthly realm
藉此分散绝对的力量
as a way of dispersing absolute power, or whatever.
我觉得这么做有点夸张
A little dramatic if you ask me.
随着时间过去,原本和睦相处的两个家族
Over time, two families, once peaceful,
渐渐执迷于找出所有碎片
grew obsessed with collecting its fragments
希望有朝一日能统一天下
in the hopes of controlling the territory.
为求己利,结下恩怨 相互欺瞒,终引争战
Their selfishness led to resentment, which led to deceit, which led to war.
不知道你知不知道,但人类超爱战争
I don't know if you know this, but humans love war.
老是打个不停
It's like all they ever do.
因此佛祖昭告天下
So, the Buddha made a proclamation.
唯有交战两方和平相处之时
Only when the warring factions find harmony
经书的终极力量才会显现
will the ultimate power of the sutra be revealed.
因此,第四卷卷轴可能无所不在 能幻化为各种东西
Thus, the Fourth Scroll could be anywhere, or anything.
也许是石头或云朵
Could be a rock or a cloud.
或玉坠
A pendant.
我说各种东西都有可能
I said anything, didn't I?
现在要怎样? 在这里列出各种可能的东西吗?
What are we gonna do? Sit around all day and just name objects?
我得走了,好,谢谢,谢谢你
I gotta go. I gotta go. Yeah. Thank you, thank you.
等等,就这样吗?
Wait, that's it?
怎么不称赞一下我的画 谢谢我告诉你这些资讯
How about a "Nice pictures, man. Thanks for the info"?
对,这些画很美,对,谢谢你
Oh, yeah. Amazing painting, yeah. Thank you.
我一定会告诉我爸你帮了个大忙,谢谢你
I'll make sure my father know that you help a lot. Thank you.
喂,你♥爸♥是谁?
Who is your father?
齐天大圣孙悟空
The Monkey King. Sun Wukong.
好,“如何确认基础代谢
Okay, "determining your base metabolism."
首先,将两只手指放在手腕上 数六秒心跳数
"First, place two fingers on your wrist and count the beats for six seconds.
然后乘上十,计算出静止心率”
Then multiply this by ten to calculate your resting heart rate."
好
Okay.
准备好了吗? -准备好了
You ready? -Yeah.
开始
And go.
停
And stop.
好,那我就是六十,你呢?
All right, that would be 60 for me. What did you get?
我应该算错了
I think I might have done it wrong.
为什么?你算出来是多少?
Why? What did you get?
大概一百多
Like a hundred and something.
对,我应该再测一次
Yeah, I should probably do it again.
也许是我父母害你压力很大
Maybe my parents stressed you out.
他们就让我压力很大 -你父母很棒
They stressed me out. -Your parents are great.
感觉你♥爸♥好像想要抱我
I feel like your dad wanted to give me a hug.
的确是
Oh, he definitely did.
还好他没有抱,因为我吃了很多乳酪
Well, I'm glad he didn't 'cause I ate a lot of cheese.
抱歉,我得接电♥话♥
Um. Sorry, I gotta take this.
好,去吧 -我马上回来
Yeah. Go. Mm-hmm. -I'm gonna be right back.
小蜜,你能帮我♥操♥作扫描机吗?
Hey, Meels, could you come help me with the scanner?
它一直发出哔哔声
It's making that beeping noise.
喂? -进,嗨,我有好消息
Hello? -Jin, hi. I have some good news.
老兄,我现在有点忙
Dude, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now.
好,我只是想告诉你…
Oh, okay. I just want you to know that--
像个正常人,传讯息给我,再见
Just text it to me, like a normal person, okay? Bye.
好,再见
Oh, okay. Bye.
进说他很快就回来了
Jin says he'll be back soon.
没关系啊,你就等啊,来,来
That's okay. You can wait here until then.
喝茶
Here. Try it.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好喝
It's good.
给你带一罐回去给你阿姨喝
I'll give you some to take home. Hmm?
谢谢
Thank you.
很好看
Cool label.
你这个小孩子不得了耶
You like my tea,
懂得欣赏我的茶,还懂得欣赏我的玉耶
and you like my pendant.
我可以再看一次吗?
Can I look at the pendant again?
可以啊,我去拿给你啊
Yes, let me go get it.
我跟你说喔,这块橙色的玉 是王进他爸爸家里的传家之宝
This orange jade is a family heirloom on Jin's father's side.
我身上戴的这块,是我家里的
This one is from my family's side.
你看,你看
Oh. -Look, look.
回来啦 -嗨
Oh, you're back! - Yeah. Hi.
叔叔好
Hello!
维辰,进的朋友
This is Wei-Chen, Jin's friend.
好久没有看到你拿这块玉啊
It's been a long time since you brought that out.
叔叔,这块玉很漂亮
I was just admiring it.
这两块玉现在是一对了
These two jade necklaces are a pair. -Mmm.
它们已经在我们的家族里面 传了好几代了
They have been in the family for many generations.
知道吗? 以前叔叔的家族跟我的家族有冲突
Each side of our family had conflicts before.
关系不好,我们原本是来自不同地方的
We lived in different places.
所以我们结婚的时候
When we got married,
我请人把它们镶在一起
we hired someone to encase these together.
像这样
Like this.
让它代表我们成为一家人
This represents us being one family.
你戴起来…
You look nice.
还是很好看
Very nice.
办公室那边怎么样,有没有消息啊?
Any news at the office?
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表