剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
还没有,这个…好
Not yet. Um, okay.
你们忙你们的主日学
Enjoy your Bible study, huh?
叔叔再见 -好
Oh. Goodbye. - Yeah.
佛莱迪?你在家吗?
Freddy? You home?
我要来还你的“一号♥超辣酱”
I'm here to return your "Number One Spicy Hot Sauce."
让我吃了上二号♥
It gave me the number twos.
在这里,丹尼
Over here, Danny.
哪里? -这里
Where? - Here.
你在哪? -就在这里
Where are you? - I'm right here.
佛莱迪,你在墙里干嘛?
Freddy, what are you doing in the wall?
我本来想要睡美容觉
I'm trying to get my beauty sleep.
你知道可以把床拉下来吧?
You know this bed goes down, right?
当然知道
Of course.
不然我每天晚上要怎么上下床?
How else do you think I get in and out every night?
这样睡觉感觉很危险
Seems dangerous to sleep like that.
为什么?能出什么错呢?
Why? What could go Wong?
晚安
Good night.
嗨,进
Oh, hi, Jin.
抱歉,霍登看完电视老是忘记关
Oh, sorry. Holden always forgets to turn the TV off when he's done with it.
没关系
Oh, yeah. No worries.
你知道我们该看什么吗?艾蜜莉亚演戏
You know what we should watch? Amelia's play.
录影档应该就在某处
I think it's recorded on here somewhere.
不,我们真的不用… -别这样,你演得很好,小蜜
No, we really don't need to watch-- -Oh, come-- You're so good in it, Meels.
她很有天分 -妈
She is so talented. -Mom!
不是因为她是我女儿,我才这样说
I am not just saying that.
我们真的应该去念书了
Uh, we should really go study actually.
进,你想要看吗?
Jin, would you like to watch this?
好啊,有何不可? -好
Uh, yeah. Sure. Why not? -Okay.
老实说,我应该去念书了
Oh, actually, you know what? Um, I should probably go study.
虽然她是群演,但她有资格当主角
Well, she might have been in the chorus, but she deserved to be a lead.
对
Yeah.
好,等等见,玛吉安
Okay. I'll see you later, Margie Ann.
反正是录影档,随时都能看
And it's recorded. So, any time.
如果主教导我们要诚实,那你上礼拜
The Lord asks for truth. So here's the truth.
去教会带的点心一点也不新鲜
Your pastries were stale.
不可能吧,我…我买♥♥的点心一定是新鲜的
No, they were fresh.
范姐说得对,我也感觉像吃剩的一样
They were definitely not fresh.
我是去那边的时候路上买♥♥的啊
I just bought them!
好啦,好啦 我们今天要讨论的是《以弗所书》
Okay, let's focus.
惟用爱心说诚实话,你们认真一点喔
Ephesians 4:15. "Speaking the truth in love."
我们就是认真的,就是在说诚实话,你看
We're telling her the truth.
那点心就是不新鲜
Her pastries were bad.
好了啦
Oh, please.
反正,反正,我们说实话
I have something to say!
我只希望我的儿子也这么乖
I wish my son was more like Wei-Chen.
人家维辰不光是好乖,还有…
He's polite. And so handsome! - Mmm.
一表人才啊
I agree! So handsome!
真的这么帅
Yeah, very true.
谁啊?
Who could that be?
可能是我朋友
Maybe that's Jin.
有什么事吗?
May I help you?
不好意思,打扰了,我在找我的侄子
Good afternoon, excuse me for bothering you.
维辰
Wei-Chen!
远在天边,近在眼前
I've been looking for you.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
不会,别担心
Uh-- No, don't worry about it.
等等…你为什么要道歉?
Wait, uh-- Why are you sorry?
我妈有时候很烦
My mom. She can be annoying.
不会,我…我其实觉得她人很好
Oh, no, I-- I mean-- I thought she was, like, really nice, actually.
那是她最棒的特质 但她拿来做讨人厌的事
Mmm. That's her superpower. But she uses it for evil.
这是你吗?
Is that you?
对
Yes.
好
Yeah.
你气你妈太常称赞你吗?
So you're mad at your mom for, um, like, saying too many nice things?
她觉得她是保持正向,但其实只是在假装
She thinks she's being positive but she's really just being fake.
好
Yeah.
我父母完全没有这种问题
Yeah, my parents don't really have that problem.
例如今早我妈说我的耳垂形状很怪
Like this morning, my mom told me my earlobes were the wrong shape.
说真的 我希望她有时候对我说一些严厉的话
Honestly, I wish she'd just say something harsh to me every once in a while,
不要每次都粉饰太平
instead of just sugarcoating everything.
我能理解
Yeah, I get that.
来,评论一下我的青春痘 我知道你看得到
Like, here, say something about my zit. I know you see it.
什么? -我的青春痘,批评一下,但要说真话
What? -My zit. Just say something but be honest.
我觉得你的青春痘很完美
I think your zit's perfect.
你好烂喔,知道吗?
You are really terrible at this, you know that?
你应该说看起来很像辣味糖果之类的
You're supposed to say it looks like a Hot Tamale or something.
辣味糖果?
A Hot Tamale? -Mm-hmm.
我该说你的青春痘看起来像辣味糖果吗? 看起来又不像
I should say your zit looks like a Hot Tamale? It doesn't look like a Hot Tamale.
进,亲爱的,要不要一起吃墨西哥烤肉?
Jin, sweetie. Would you like to join us for fajitas?
好啊,我很乐意 -好耶,好
Yeah, love to. -Yes, okay.
我应该打给我妈,说我要留下来
I should probably call my mom to let her know that I'm gonna stay.
好,去吧
Yeah, go for it.
喂?
Hello?
妈,我还在做作业
Hey, Mom. Uh, yeah, I'm still at the, uh, school thing.
不知道我能不能在他们家吃晚餐?
I was just wondering if maybe I could stay for dinner?
你的朋友维辰来作客
Your friend Wei-Chen came by.
什么? -对,还有他的叔叔
What? -Yeah, yeah. And his uncle.
他叔叔?等等,妈,维辰没有叔叔
His uncle? Wait. Mom, Wei-Chen doesn't have an uncle.
他邀请大家去他的餐厅吃晚餐
Yeah, he invited everyone out for dinner at his restaurant.
一起来吧,我把地址传给你
Come meet us. I-- I'll send you the address.
他们人都很好,进 -等等…妈,那个人是谁?
They are very nice people, Jin. -Wait-- Mom, who is this guy?
不要没礼貌,好吗?
Don't be rude, okay?
喂?
Hello?
欢迎光临 -我是来用餐的
Welcome. -Yeah, I'm here for dinner.
请进 -谢谢
Go on in. -Thanks.
我听到音乐,却没听到有人唱歌♥
I hear music, but I don't hear singing.
你们浪费掉最棒的一段
You're wasting the best part of the song.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗨…嗨
Hey, hey. Hey.
蔡太太,刘太太,到你们了,快来唱
Come sing, Mrs. Liu, it's your turn.
进,进
Jin, Jin.
嗨 -我帅气的宝贝儿子,进
Hi. -My sweet, handsome son, Jin.
妈,你醉了吗? -没有,我才没醉
Mom, are you drunk? -No, no. I'm not drunk.
我和范太太一起喝了一瓶啤酒
I shared a beer with Mrs. Fan.
你见过维辰的叔叔了吗?
Have you met Wei-Chen's uncle?
公先生,公先生
Mr. Gong. Mr. Gong.
他是我儿子,我帅气的儿子,进
This is my son. My handsome son, Jin.
你好,进 -嗨,我们之前见过
Hello, Jin. -Huh? Hi, yeah, we've met.
真的吗?应该没有吧 -真的,在那里
Really? I don't think so. -Yep. Over there.
我没去过那里 -好
I never go over there. - Okay.
欢迎来到我的餐厅,吃点东西啊
Welcome to my restaurant. Have something to eat.
这首歌♥很棒,我要去唱歌♥
Mmm. This song's so good, I'm gonna sing it.
好耶 -不,等等,妈…
Yeah! -No, wait, Mom--
好了,放轻松
Hey, loosen up, buddy.
我得解释一下 -好
I need to explain. -Okay.
先…跟我来
Just-- Follow me.
好,拜托解释一下 你为什么带大家来这里?
Okay, so, uh, please explain. Why did you bring everyone here?
我?不,是济公带大家来的
Me? No, it's Ji Gong's idea.
那个酒醉的服务生吗?他是济公?
The drunk busboy dude? That's Ji Gong?
好,太好了
Okay, great.
他跟我说了第四卷卷轴的事
Uh, he told me all about the Fourth Scroll.
我要去告诉你,但你不在家
And I came to tell you, but you weren't home.
他一定是跟着我到你家 -对,还有这件事
And he must have followed me. -Right, that's the other thing.
你要来我家,为什么不先跟我说?
Why would you go to my house without telling me?
我说了,只是你说你要做生物作业
I tried, but you said you were doing biology.
我来了
Ice-cold beer!
谁要喝冰啤酒?
Who wants one?
我爸也来了?
Dad's here?
对
Yeah.
让他们夫妻俩唱,快上来
Let the couple sing!
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表