剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
No. Everything's normal.
好,很高兴你这么说
Okay. Well, that's good to hear.
也许是因为进在发育吗?
Maybe it's because Jin is having puberty?
妈 -的确是啊,没关系
Mom. -You are. It's okay.
天啊 -对,可能和贺尔蒙有关
Oh, my God. -Yeah. Cou-- Could be hormonal.
如果我说错,请纠正我,王太太 你花很多时间和进相处
Um, correct me if I'm wrong, Mrs. Wang, but you spend a lot of time with Jin.
对吗? -对
Is that right? -Yes.
因为我最近读的一本书写到了
Um, because I recently read a book about how parents,
你们族群中父母管教的模式,尤其是母亲
particularly mothers within your community, tend to operate.
你觉得进有没有可能 是想寻求更多关注呢?
So, do you think that maybe, um, Jin is crying out for more affection?
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
我只是认为,像进这样的孩子
I just think that kids like Jin, you know,
也许很缺乏正向的鼓励
might be starved for more positive reinforcement.
像进这样的孩子?
Kids like Jin?
我也读过你们这种家庭通常比较注重成就
I also read that, um, families like yours are very achievement-based,
这很好,相当好,只是要有限度
which is good, it's very good, up to a point.
抱歉,我听不太懂 -妈
I'm sorry, I'm confused. - Mom.
对…你可以… -他…
Yeah-- You can-- - He--
这样吧,这…这很好
You know what? This-- This is good.
我们能藉此机会一起运用“计谋”策略
This is, um, a wonderful opportunity for us to P.L.O.T. together.
试试看,好吗?
Can we try that?
计谋? -对,“计谋”
Plot? -Yeah, P.L.O.T.
这是我最近在研讨会上 学到的文化感知策略
It is a cultural sensitivity strategy that I recently picked up at a conference.
“多留意,注意非语言迹象”,好吗?
So, um-- "Pay attention. Look for nonverbal cues." Right?
“提供回馈,轮流回应”
"Offer feedback. Take turns responding."
“计谋”,非常有趣
P.L.O.T. It's very fun.
基尼校长,我时常关注进
Principal Kinney, I give Jin a lot of attention
我也会督促他,我认为这样拿捏得当
and I also push him, and I think it's a good balance.
王太太,恕我直言
Well, Mrs. Wang, um, with all due respect,
我不认为你拿捏得当 因为你儿子情绪失控
I don't think that it is a good balance because your son is acting out.
但小孩有时候就会情绪失控… -我只是想…
But, sometimes, kids act out, so-- -I'm just trying to--
我只是想了解背后真正的原因
I'm just trying to get to the bottom of what is actually going on here.
进是青少年,就这样而已
Jin's a teenager. I think that's what's going on. And--
这感觉不太一样 -因为我们的儿子不一样
This feels different. -Because our son is different.
因为我们家不一样
Because our family is different.
我妻子对我儿子很严厉,是因为她相信他
My wife is tough on my son because she believes in him.
她督促他,是因为她知道他能承受
She pushes him because she knows he can take it.
我们注重成就是必不得已
We are achievement-based because we have to be.
我不是要为进的行为辩驳
I'm not defending Jin's behavior.
我们家里的确有一些状况
But, yes, we are dealing with some issues at home.
你该知道,我妻子是你见过最棒的母亲
And, you should know, my wife is the best mother you will ever meet.
王先生,我…
Mr. Wang, I'm--
如果你真的有多留意
If you were really paying attention,
你应该知道你念错了我们的姓氏
you would know our last name is not "Wang."
是“王”
It's "Wong."
我觉得很好
I feel good.
我觉得我获益良多
I feel very good about this.
看来你儿子根本不会来
Looks like your boy's not coming after all.
你要回公♥司♥吗?
You going back to the office?
你要去妹妹家吗?
You leaving for your sister's?
不知道
I don't know.
谢谢
Thank you.
你刚才在办公室说的
For what you said in the office.
很好,谢谢
That was nice. Thank you.
你怎么哭了?
Why are you crying?
我只是想要我们儿子成功
I want our son to be successful.
可是我自己生活却很失败啊
But I'm failing my own life.
你没有失败啊
You're not failing.
我今天是要去跟我妹借钱的 我还不够失败吗?
I'm borrowing money from my younger sister.
你不是问我 当初你嫁的那个男人到哪里去了?
You asked me once what happened to the guy you married.
那我当初娶的那个女生,到哪里去了?
But what happened to the girl I married?
那个天天唱K的高材生
The girl who loved singing.
那个天天开怀大笑的小疯子
The girl who laughed at the top of her lungs.
家庭主妇
She turned into a housewife
开一辆面包车
She drives a station wagon.
天天在厨房♥里面洗衣煮饭
And got lost in house chores.
然后把我们的钱都拿去买♥♥绿粉了
And then she gave all our money to an old herbalist.
那个中医师相信我耶
That old herbalist believed in me.
被人家信任的感觉真的很好耶
And it felt good.
我去买♥♥菜
I have to buy some groceries.
金箍棒在我手里 你真的以为你能打赢我吗?
You really think you can challenge me when I have Jīngū Bàng?
金箍棒也许在你手上
You may hold it in your hands,
但你永远无法像我爸那样使用
but you will never know how to use it like my father.
你说得没错,我有更远大的计划
You're right. I have much bigger plans for it.
我给你最后一次机会
I'll give you one last chance.
加入我们,不然就壮烈牺牲
Join us, or die trying to be a hero.
你已经抓到悟空了,没必要伤害他儿子
You already have Wukong. You don't need to hurt the boy.
看谁终于酒醒了
Look who finally sobered up.
动手啊
Do it!
你害我浪费时间寻找第四卷卷轴
You're the one who wasted my time on the Fourth Scroll
拿这些蠢画骗我
with these stupid paintings.
不,你在干嘛?
No! What are you doing?
不,住手
No! Stop!
拜托,求求你
Please! I'm begging you.
不要 -快走
No! - Let's go!
爸
Dad!
太迟了,走吧
It's too late. Come on!
你救不了他,顾好自己吧
You can't save him! Save yourself!
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表