剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
好,很好,谢谢分享,巴瑞
Okay. Cool. Thanks for sharing, Barry.
进
Uh, Jin.
换你了 -我吗?
You are up next. -Me?
别紧张,我们只是想认识新队友
Don't be nervous, bro. We're just trying to learn about the new teammates.
好
All right.
好,快问快答,准备好了吗? -好
All right, rapid-fire. Are you ready? -Uh, sure.
好,你最爱的足球员是谁?
Okay, who is, uh, your favorite player?
梅西
Uh, Messi.
大家都爱,但无法否认 -对
Hmm. Basic, but hard to disagree. - Yeah.
你会说别的语言吗? -一点点中文,还有…
You speak any other languages? -Uh, little bit of Chinese and--
我也知道《慢慢来》所有单字 -这样也算
I also know all the words to "Despacito." -That counts.
有兄弟姊妹吗? -没有,我是独生子
Siblings? -Nah, it's just me.
养狗吗?
Dog?
我妈不让我养,我对猫过敏,我怕鸟
Uh, mom won't let me have one, I'm allergic to cats, birds freak me out.
你父母的工作是什么?
What do your parents do?
我爸是电脑工程师,我妈会去教会帮忙
My dad's a computer engineer, and my mom does just, like, church stuff.
最讨厌的食物?
Um, least favorite food?
根汁啤酒,我闻到就想吐
Uh, root beer. It-- It makes me gag.
有嗜好吗? -这…
Huh. Hobbies? - That's--
不算有,就踢足球
Not really. Soccer.
不是吧,你不是喜欢漫画之类的吗?
No, aren't you into, like-- like, comics and stuff?
对,也是啦,但那是我五岁的事
Well, yeah. Well-- I mean, yes, but when I was, like, five.
好喔
Cool.
好,最后一个问题
All right, last question.
你现在在暗恋谁?
Who are you crushing on right now?
拜托,才开学第二周耶
Dude, it's, like, the second week of school, man.
一定要回答 -快点
Gotta answer, bro. -Come on.
对
Ooh! - Oh. Yeah.
艾蜜莉亚?
Amelia?
对,应该吧,她很可爱
Yeah, you know? I don't know, she's cute.
有梦最美
It's good to have dreams.
对,谁知道呢? 也许她对喃喃自语的害羞男有兴趣
Yeah, who knows? Maybe she's into shy mumbling.
好,库柏,换你了
All right, Cooper. You're up.
好,你真的有吃药治体臭吗?
All right, uh, is it true you take meds for your BO?
如果没有,拜托快去治疗吧
'Cause if not, please do.
因为…你知道你很臭吧?
'Cause that's like-- You know that's happening, right?
容我向你展示,我们的新咖啡桌
Can I present to you, your new coffee table?
维辰
Wei-Chen.
你确定他是你要找的人吗?
Are you sure this boy is who you think he is?
确定,我相信他
Yes. I believe in him.
或许你只是想找个朋友而已
Or maybe you're just searching for a friend.
也许吧
Maybe.
不过,我想了一下
You know, on second thoughts,
什么?真的吗?
What? Really?
也许他迷路了
Mm-hmm. Perhaps he's lost.
但我以为你说他是…
But I thought you said he was a--
去吧 -去…
Mmm, mm-mmm. Go. Uh-uh. -Go--
但是,不要轻易用金箍棒
But be careful. Especially with that staff.
好,谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我一定会把他带回来的
I'll bring him here to speak with you.
崔维斯,谢谢你邀我来,但我得走了
Hey, Travis, thanks for inviting me, man, but I think I'm gonna head out.
没问题,但先别走,好吗?
Hey, no problem, but don't leave yet, okay?
各位 -安静一下
Hey, everybody! - Quiet down, guys!
我们都知道今晚很重要
As we know, tonight is a very big night.
我们认识了新队友,玩得很开心
We had some fun meeting our new teammates,
但现在他们要证明自己的实力
but now it's time for them to prove themselves.
我们要举♥行♥耍蠢大挑战
It's the Chump Run!
今年新进的蠢蛋是巴瑞 库柏、奥斯汀和进
This year's new chumps are Barry, Cooper, Austin and Jin.
各位,拿出手♥机♥
Boys, take your phones out.
今天一整晚,无论我们传了什么任务 你们都得照做
For the rest of the night, whatever we text, you gotta do,
并在三小时内回传认证照
with photo evidence within three hours.
没有完成任务,或是超过时限
Fail to complete the tasks or run out of time,
就要把裤档穿在短裤外面一周
you'll be wearing a jockstrap on the outside of your shorts for a week.
超乎我们预期的幸运儿
The lucky chump who goes above and beyond,
太棒了
Yeah! Whoo!
耍蠢大挑战的重点在于忠诚、决心
The Chump Run is about loyalty, dedication,
并向我们证明你们会不惜一切留在队上
and proving to us that you'll do whatever it takes to be on this team.
我们现在更认识你们了
And now that we know a little bit more about you,
所以任务会更加困难
well, it's gonna suck that much more.
加油,蠢蛋
Get to running, chumps.
因为今晚,你们要使命必达
'Cause tonight, we own you.
好耶
Ooh. Yeah.
上啊
Come on.
牛魔王
Niu Mowang.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你竟然穿棉裤
In sweatpants.
你怎么会在这里?
So, what brings you here?
你也知道,来购物
You know, shopping trip.
寻宝
Good deal hunting.
但我在寻找不太一样的宝物
But I'm hunting for something quite different,
我听说悟空的儿子从他那偷走了那个宝物
something I heard was stolen from Wukong by his very own son.
你该不会知道我要去哪找吧?
You wouldn't know where I might be able to find that, would you?
我真的不想伤害你
I really don't want to hurt you.
真是慈悲,不愧为大慈大悲观音菩萨
That's very merciful, Goddess of Mercy.
你何不和我们一同叛变?
Why don't you join our uprising?
协助我们开创新纪♥元♥,带来改变
Help us bring about a new era of change.
你才不想改变,魔王
You don't want change, Mowang.
你想要权力
You want power.
你我都知道天界败坏至极,无药可救
You and I both know that Heaven is a broken system far beyond repair.
如果有什么委屈 尽管去向玉皇大帝提出要求
If you have grievances, request an audience with the Jade Emperor.
他会听你说
He will listen.
我很久以前就知道提出要求没用
I learned long ago that requests get you nowhere.
他们什么都不会给你
No one gives you anything.
你必须抢过来
You have to just take.
看看你
Look at you.
如此激动
All pumped up.
看看自己
Take a look at yourself.
只是一面镜子
It's just a mirror.
不要再耍我了,观音
Enough with the games, Guanyin.
快告诉我那孩子在哪
Just tell me where the boy is.
干嘛这么生气?
Why so mad?
是在气我?还是在气你自己?
Is it me? Or your own reflection?
不准动我的咖啡桌
Not my coffee table.
滚开
Go away.
好身手,观音菩萨
You win, Guanyin. For now.
但你知道,我一旦拿到金箍棒
But once I get that Staff,
要阻止我就不是这么简单的事了
it won't be so easy to stop me.
你想怎么样都可以
Do what you need to do.
不要找那孩子的麻烦
Just don't mess with my boy.
拿一小茶匙,加热水,不要加茶喔
One scoop in water, not tea.
那脚踝痛呢?
Could it help my ankles?
应该可以吧
I don't see why not.
那我要两瓶
Maybe I should take two bottles.
叫她也帮我留两瓶 -好啊
Tell her to put me down for two.
那我再来两瓶 -我先写下来
Me too. -Okay. I should write this down.
我现在就给你钱喔 你等一下,我去拿我钱包
I can pay you now. Let me get my purse.
那个医师年纪很大了 这些药粉都是她自己亲手做的呢
Just don't tell anyone, okay?
等一下太累了,有什么三长两短
The herbalist makes it by hand.
我要负责的
It's hard work.
你们在聊什么呢?
What's that you're talking about?
喂? -嗨,帮我一个忙
Hello? - Hey. Uh, I need a huge favor.
我还在学校 角色扮演社团要开会,怎么了?
I'm still at school. We had a cosplay club meeting. What's up?
好,我知道,我在外面了 -什么?
Right, yeah, I know. I'm outside. -What?
嗨,我不知道该找谁帮忙,是足球队的事
Hey. Uh, I didn't know who else to ask. It's for soccer.
你要我帮你足球队的事?
You need my help with soccer?
“耍蠢大挑战第一个任务 你得穿很蠢的衣服
"Chump Run task number one, you must wear something stupid.
越蠢越好”
The stupider the better."
那你就来对地方了
You came to the right place.
谢谢
Thanks.
对吧?别客气
Yeah? Uh, anytime.
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表