剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
That's, uh, cool Rebel Hatsuko makeup.
只是实验性的化法,之后会变更好
Just, um, exploratory stuff that'll-- It'll get better.
一定会
For sure.
对了,你知道
Hey, uh, did you know
《虎莲传说》其实有七集,不只三集吗?
there's actually seven Kugo Ren Saga books instead of three?
原来如此,谢谢你告诉我
Good to know. Thanks for the update.
你打算怎样?永远不再跟我讲话了吗?
So, what's the plan, dude? You're just gonna never talk to me again?
就因为崔维斯两个月前取笑你吗?
Because Travis made fun of you, like, two months ago?
好
Okay.
听我说,你打扮成漩涡鸣人 来足球训练营找我
Listen, you can't just show up to my club soccer game dressed as Naruto
还做了一堆忍♥术,大家当然不会觉得
and do a bunch of jutsus and expect everyone to be like,
“这很正常”
"Oh, that's normal."
害你在超酷的足球队新朋友面前丢脸 真不好意思喔
Well, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you in front of your new, cool soccer bros.
你为什么要气我?我什么事都没做
Why are you even mad at me? Right? 'Cause I didn't do anything.
没错,你什么都没做
That's right, you didn't.
你就站在那里,任由他们取笑我 你应该要出手阻止
You just stood there and let it happen. Maybe you should've done something.
好喔,你不要那么开不起玩笑
Okay, and maybe you should learn to take a joke.
你看到大家最近在传的搞笑影片吗?
Have you seen that meme that's been going around?
就是那个旧电视节目片段的影片?
The one with the guy from the old TV show?
看了,为什么这么问?
Yeah. Why?
有新的了
Well, there's a new one.
能出什么错呢?
What could go Wong?
是谁做的?
Who made that?
是谁做的?
Hey, who made that?
欢迎来到足球校队低年级球员征选
Welcome to JV soccer tryouts.
我是盖瑞特教练
My name is Coach Garrett.
我们一开始先做冲刺练习 一定要暖身好,准备好踢球
We're starting with the speed drills, so make sure you're warmed up and ready.
太好了,你来了
Glad you made it.
谢谢,等着看吧
Thanks. Yeah, we'll see.
你可以的,兄弟
You got this, dude.
嗨,进
Hey, Jin.
你们好吗?
Hey, what's up?
你的新朋友呢?
Hey, where's your new buddy?
我只有昨天必须带着他
That was just something I had to do yesterday.
不过你们俩一起吃午餐很好啊
That was pretty cool of you to have lunch with him though.
真高兴我摆脱掉他了
Just glad I don't have to deal with it anymore.
为什么?能出什么错呢?
Why? What could go Wong?
好
Okay.
抢球练习
"Win the ball."
规则如下
Here's how this works.
两个人站在球场两侧,球放在中间
Two guys on each side of the pitch, ball is in the center.
听到哨音就开始冲刺,然后… 各位应该猜到了,就是要抢球
On my signal, you sprint and try to-- you guessed it-- win the ball.
谁先来?
Who's first?
我来
I'll go.
很好,崔维斯
Very good, Travis.
还有谁?
Who else?
我 -很好,你叫什么名字?
I'll go. - Great, what's your name?
进
Jin.
好,崔维斯对上吉姆,就定位
Okay. Travis versus Jim. Line it up!
好,准备好,预备
Here we go. Ready. Set.
这对身体很好
It's good for you.
当个自信哥
Be a confident dude.
你还好吗?看起来摔得不轻
You okay, man? That was pretty gnarly.
这个练习的重点是抢球,不是要杀了对方
Point of the drill is to win the ball, not take the guy's head off.
老兄,你干嘛这样?
Yeah, man. What the hell was that about?
你明知故问
You know exactly what that was about.
现在笑不出来了吧?有种当着我的面笑
You're not laughing now, right? At least do it to my face!
冷静点,吉姆 -进,我的名字是进
Easy there, Jim. -Jin! My name is Jin!
年轻人,听着,在我们队里不能这样
Listen, this is not how we roll on this team, Son.
你也许该去选别的运动
Now, I think you may wanna consider another activity.
冷静下来,去走一走
Just cool off. Take a walk.
天啊
Wow.
教练
Coach.
好,抱歉,来吧,我带你去保健室
Right. Right. Sorry. Come on. Let's get you to the nurse's office.
嗨,进
Hey, Jin.
嗨
Hey.
我很抱歉稍早对你发火
I'm really sorry about earlier.
还对你说了垃圾话
And all that crap I said.
很蠢
It's stupid.
我不是那样的人,至少我不想当那种人
I swear I'm not that guy, you know. Or, at least, I don't wanna be,
说真的,也许问题就是 我不知道我是什么样的人
and honestly, maybe that's the problem, is that I don't know what guy I am.
你刚刚在看什么?
What were you watching?
我可以看吗?
Can I see?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
一定是崔维斯 -能出什么错呢?
Pretty sure it was Travis. What could go Wong?
不是崔维斯
Not Travis.
格雷?
Greg?
我妈来了,那我们明天见
Oh, uh. That's my mom. So, I guess I'll see you later.
炒鱿鱼
Fried squid.
你说什么? -炒鱿鱼
Sorry, what? -Fried squid.
在中文是指“被解雇”
In Chinese, it means "getting fired from your job."
你以为你这个样子能躲得过我吗?
You'll need a better disguise than that to hide from me.
在这儿干嘛呢?
What are you doing here?
找第四卷
I'm searching for the Fourth Scroll.
你开玩笑吧?
Are you serious?
第四卷,只是个传说而已
The Fourth Scroll is a myth.
不是
No.
它是真的
It's real.
我取回来的经书只有三卷,没有第四卷
I brought back the sutras. There were three scrolls, not four.
那就是你错了
You're wrong.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我梦到的
I had a dream.
你梦到的啊
A dream!
你为什么不能相信我一次啊?
Why can't you listen to me for once?
因为我没闲工夫跟你玩,你懂不懂?
I don't have time for this.
你忘了我们家那儿还在闹事吗?
Have you forgotten about the uprising back home?
你整天生活在幻想中
You're a child living in a fantasy.
而且你还太小,扛不动我的金箍棒
And you're too weak to carry my staff.
来,把它还给我
Give it back.
我们马上回家
I'm taking you home now.
不要
No.
你以为你比我厉害 -我没有逼你
You think you know everything? -I didn't say that!
我…你…你自己去赚钱看看
Why don't you get a job then?
在家里就可以这么大声,在办公室 就不可以大胆一点,大声一点说出来?
Why don't you speak up like this at work?
你不大声说人家会欺负你的耶
Then they wouldn't walk all over you.
当初我们很大胆的耶
Don't you remember who you used to be?
我们什么都没有,谁都不认识 就这样抛下一切搬来这里了
We came here with nothing, with no connections.
你当初的冲劲到底去哪里了?
Where did that brave man go?
那时我们年轻
We were young.
现在不一样了
It's different now.
总要有一个人实际一点吧
One of us needs to live in reality.
我还不够实际喔
And I don't live in reality?
家里面有什么东西不是我实际出来的
I fight for this family just as much as you do!
这么大声干嘛啊
Calm down!
不要吵了
Stop!
悟空
Wukong.
你好久没有这样子了
I haven't seen you act like this in a long time.
孩子有自己的路,让他去吧
Leave the boy alone. He has his own journey.
观音菩萨,恕我直言
With respect, Guanyin.
但是他是我的儿子
He is my son.
正是啊
Clearly.
把它收好
Don't let anyone find it.
他会来找他
They will come for him.
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表