剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
Wait, but, uh, what about his dad
天宫该怎么办?
and all the stuff that's going on up in Heaven?
你们要让我帮忙,拜托,我想帮忙
You've got to let me help. Please, I want to help.
不用了,进
No, Jin.
她说得对
She's right.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是很好的引路人
You were a good guide.
才不是
No, I wasn't.
我根本没帮上忙
I didn't guide you to anything.
抱歉,维辰
Sorry, Wei-Chen.
等等
Hey.
来
Here.
别忘了你的生日礼物
Don't forget your birthday gift.
谢谢,维辰
Thanks, Wei-Chen.
魔王也许已经堕落至极
Mowang may be lost forever,
但你还有机会
but you aren't.
帮我逃跑,我就助你回天界
Help me escape and I'll bring you back.
维辰,你准备好了吗?
Wei-Chen, are you ready?
我会留下来
I'm staying.
不管有没有第四卷卷轴,我都要救我爸
With or without the Fourth Scroll, I will rescue my father.
你真的很像他
You remind me so much of him.
对自己很有信心
So sure of yourself.
但太过自信,可能会带来危险
But confidence can be a dangerous thing too.
观音菩萨,我相信自己的梦
Guanyin-pusa, I believe in my dream.
我相信必要之时,我就会找到解答
I believe the answer will reveal itself when I need it.
如果你执意如此
If you choose this path,
就得孤军奋战
you do it alone.
你觉得天界有人会想要那张咖啡桌吗?
Do you think anyone in heaven would want that coffee table?
别回答
Don't answer that.
进
Jin-ah. - Mmm?
今天下课爸爸会来载你
Daddy's gonna pick you up from school today.
好,为什么? -我要去找怡琳阿姨
Okay, why? -I'm going to visit Elaine Ayí.
住在沙加缅度的怡琳阿姨吗?
Auntie Elaine in Sacramento? -Mmm.
要去多久? -几天
For how long? -Couple days.
好,她生病了吗?
Okay. Is she, like, sick or something?
没有,没什么,她很好
No, nothing like that. She's fine.
我留了一些炒饭和菜在冰箱里
I left some fried rice and vegetables in the fridge.
如果饿了就热来吃 -好,知道了
Heat it up if you get hungry, huh? -Yeah, got it.
别忘了星期一要丢垃圾
And don't forget. Trash, Monday. -Mmm.
我以为你说你只要去几天
I thought you said you were only gonna be gone for a couple of days.
妈,发生什么事了?
Mom, what's going on? -Hmm?
我只是需要静一静
I just need some time, that's all.
你和爸要分居了吗?
Are you and Dad splitting up? -Aiya.
上课前不要为这种事烦心
Don't make such a fuss before school.
对你不好,懂吗?
It's not good for you, huh?
进,你猜怎么样?布兰登昨晚食物中毒
Jin, guess what? Brendan got food poisoning last night.
他还好吗? -他会康复,只是要常跑厕所
Well, is he okay? -He'll be fine. It's just toilet stuff.
重点是他这几天不能上场 所以你明天开始站中场
The point is he's out a few days, so you're starting at midfield tomorrow.
明天?
Tomorrow?
还记得奥西多谷中学吗? 我们这一季最重要的球赛
Osito Valley? Our biggest game of the season?
记得,对
Right! Right. Yeah.
我以为你会更期待
I gotta say, I thought you'd be more excited.
对,抱歉,我的确很期待 我最近睡得不太好
Yeah, sorry, yes, sir. I am. I haven't gotten very much sleep lately.
我也是,这很重要
Me neither. This is a big one.
振作起来,王进,你得准备好上场
Get your head right, Wang. I need you ready.
嗨 -嗨
Oh, hey! -Hey!
大家还在讨论你的庆生会 也许我们该定期举办
Everyone's still talking about your party. Maybe we could make it a regular thing.
举办我的庆生会? -不是,是去打保龄球
My birthday? - No, bowling.
对喔 -你还好吗?
Oh, right. - Are you okay?
还好,抱歉…我不知道,也许吧
Yeah, sorry. - Or-- Uh-- I don't know, maybe.
说真的,一切都还好吧?
Hey, seriously, is everything okay?
只是我父母…
It's just, my parents are--
今天早上,我父母…
My parents, this morning--
上啊,奥西多谷中学输定了
Let's go! Osito Valley's going down!
我妈…载我来学校
My mom was-- She was giving me a ride to school
我们在讲话…她想要创业…
and we were talking and-- she's trying to start a new business--
击个掌,这就对了 -我妈…她想要…
Up top! Whoo! That's the spirit. - My mom is-- Like, she's trying to--
老兄,小心点 -抱歉,击个掌吧
Dude, watch it! - Oh, sorry, bud. High five.
笨笨 -喂
Boop. - Dude!
进 -你干嘛啊?
Jin! - Dude, what's your deal?
等一下
Hey! Hey!
天啊,这是怎么一回事?
God, what the heck?
小心点,你还好吗?还可以吗?
Watch that. Are you okay? Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
马上来我办公室
My office. Now.
好,起来吧
Okay. Up we go.
好
All right.
嗨
Hey.
嗨,你看了吗? -看什么?
Hey. Have you seen it yet? - Seen what?
你上电视了,我传给你了,去看连结
You're-- You're on TV. I just sent it to you. Click the link.
能出什么错呢?
What could go Wong?
能出什么错呢?
What could go Wong?
杰米,告诉我们,那么多年来
Tell us, Jamie, what was it like
演出这么让人难忘的角色,你有何感想?
playing such an unforgettable role for so many years?
在那个年代
You know, uh, in those days,
我这种人不常出现在电视上
people who look like me weren't on television.
我一直到现在都很感激有这个机会
So I'm very grateful for the opportunity. I still am.
饰演王佛莱迪,让我买♥♥了一栋复合式住♥宅♥
I mean, Freddy Wong bought me a duplex.
你成了房♥东吗?真讽刺
You became a landlord? That's ironic.
这就是你息影的原因吗?
Is that why you walked away from acting?
我其实是买♥♥给我父母住的
I actually bought it for my parents.
我并没有息影,我只是离开好莱坞了
But I didn't walk away from acting. I just walked away from Hollywood.
真有趣,为什么?
Interesting. And why's that?
节目停拍后
Well, after the show ended,
我以为我会得到许多机会
I thought, you know, a lot of opportunities would have opened up,
就像其他演员一样
just like the way it did for a lot of people.
对,演艺界相当残酷
Yeah. The industry can be hard on everyone.
亲爱的,我想他说的是我们
Sweetie, I think he was talking about us.
不,不只是你们
No, no. It's not just you.
是整个体制
It's the whole system.
我只得到了书呆子和邻居的角色
The only parts that I got offered were nerds and neighbors.
有时候是忍♥者
And, sometimes, ninjas.
你当时想得到什么样的角色?
And what kinds of roles were you looking for at the time?
我当时想演英雄
I mean, I wanted to play the hero.
那是每个孩子的梦想,对吧?
It's every kid's dream, right?
你是说《蝙蝠侠》的制♥作♥团队 没找你拍吗?
So you're saying the people at Batman never called?
我在大专教古典戏剧
You know, I-- I teach classical theater to college kids,
我们常常讨论到角色
and-- and we talk about character a lot.
我说我想要演英雄
When I say I wanted to play a hero,
是指我想演能冒险犯难的角色
I mean I just wanted to be someone who goes on a journey.
勇往直前,帮助他人
Shows some courage. Helps others.
英雄也许是有超能力的人
A hero can be a person with superpowers
又或是…
or they can just be--
愿意扞卫重要事物的人
can be someone who fights for something that matters.
我父母就是英雄
My parents were heroes.
但就像我说的 当时在电视上不常看到他们那种人
But as I said, people like that weren't on TV back then.
希望情况改变了
Well, hopefully that's changing.
希望如此
I hope so.
我希望有个在看节目的孩子
And I hope that there's a kid out there watching this
觉得自己不必成为众人的笑柄
who feels he doesn't have to be a punch line.
并相信他能成为英雄
Who believes that he can be the hero.
进
Jin.
王先生、王太太,谢谢你们来,请进吧
Mr. and Mrs. Wang, thank you for coming. Shall we?
我在电♥话♥上提过 进今年已经第二次和别人起口角
As I mentioned on the phone, this is Jin's second altercation this year.
几周前,他攻击了足球队的队员
Uh, a couple of weeks ago, he tackled a fellow member of the soccer team.
真的很抱歉,他平常不会这样
We are very sorry about that. It is not like our son.
就我的经验来看
Well, you know, in my experience,
这类事件通常代表孩子家里出了状况
these kinds of incidents tend to indicate something going on at home.
最近有什么状况吗?
So have there been any recent changes?
没有,一切都很正常
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表