剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
Celebrating yourself. -No. Yeah, it was good.
你确定吗? -没错
Are you sure about that? -Yeah, definitely.
我只是不习惯这种场合
I'm just not used to this sort of thing.
艾蜜莉亚,走吧,我得喂猫吃药
Amelia, let's go. I have to give my cat his medicine.
好,要载你一程吗?
Okay. Um, do you need a ride?
不用,我爸要来了 -快点
No. My dad's coming. - Come on.
只是他开车时速都不超过十二英里
He just doesn't drive faster than 12 miles an hour.
生日快乐 -谢谢大家帮我庆生
Happy birthday! - Thank you guys for everything.
维辰
Wei-Chen! Hey!
发生什么事了?
Hey, what happened?
他们带走他了
They took him.
谁?带走谁了?
Who? Took who?
我爸
My father.
不,我是认真的,这就是他想传达的意思
No, no, I'm serious. That's what he's saying.
这部戏剧讲的是 个人意志和注定命运之间的拉扯
This is a play about the tension between individual will and preordained destiny.
但卡西乌斯这时其实是想告诉布鲁图
But what Cassius is actually saying to Brutus here
“不要这么胆小”
is, "Don't be a wimp."
“只落得任人唾弃的死路
"To find ourselves dishonorable graves.
有时候人就该掌握自己的命运”
Men at some times are masters of our fates."
换句话说,采取行动吧
In other words, take action.
“亲爱的布鲁图,我们之所以屈居人下
"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
错不在于我们的宿命,而是我们自身”
but in ourselves, that we are underlings."
他在说命运并非天注定
He's saying that fate is not decided up there,
而是事在人为
but down here.
所以要鼓起勇气,大胆采取行动
So, be brave, be bold, act.
然后他们就杀了凯撒
And then they kill Caesar.
好,我们明天做完小活动后,再继续讨论
Uh, okay, so let's continue this discussion tomorrow after warm-ups.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everyone.
梅丽莎,嗨,很高兴接到你的电♥话♥ 你看过剧本了吗?
Marissa, hey. It's great to hear from you. Did you check out the script?
还没,我之后会看 但你应该知道我打来的原因
Not yet. I will. But I think you know what I'm calling about.
对,那个大团圆的节目
Yes, the reunion show.
是现场录影,杰米
It's a live taping, Jamie.
他们今天就要得到答覆
They need an answer by end of day.
除了蕾希,大家都要回来
Everybody's returning except for Lacey.
反正大家都不喜欢她
Nobody liked her anyway.
有什么好考虑的?
What is there to think about?
我还在帮电影筹资
Well, I'm still trying to get financing for the film,
你知道我在大专学校教课
and you know I teach classes at the JC.
听着,亲爱的,这种机会千载难逢
Listen, sweetie, opportunity like this doesn't come along every day.
他们也许会再拍一整季的节目
They're talking about a possible full-season reboot.
他们要你来,我真的… 我不希望你错过这个机会
They need you to show up. And I just-- I would hate to see you miss this chance.
我一定要说那句台词吗? -我就知道你会问
Do I have to say the line? -I knew this was gonna come up.
梅丽莎,我得说那句台词吗?
Marissa, will I have to say the line?
我是这样想的
Here's what I think.
我认为王佛莱迪是经典角色
I think Freddy Wong is an iconic character.
我认为你是先驱
I think you are a trailblazer
为下个世代的演员带来了新的机会
who opened doors for a generation of actors.
不管如何,他们都会做新的调整
And I think they're gonna have to update the show no matter what.
我们还能再讨论
So it's a conversation we can have.
上个月我开车去换机油
You know, last month I took my car in for an oil change.
我在那里坐了45分钟,没人来招呼我
I sat there for 45 minutes, and no one said a thing to me.
等我要开走时
Then as I was driving away,
那个员工大吼:“能出什么错呢?”
the service guy yells, "What could go Wong?"
已经过三十年了
It's been 30 years.
我知道,这不会改变
I know. And that's not gonna change.
何不趁机赚钱呢?
So why not get paid for it?
说不定你还能筹到钱拍电影
Maybe even enough to finance a movie.
梅丽莎,拜托你,拜托你读一下剧本
Marissa, please. Please read the script.
我今晚就会读
I'm on it tonight.
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表