剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
Our planet is about to be destroyed,
只有各位能拯救地球
and only you can save it.
好,我们找到牛魔王
Okay, so, we find the Bull Demon,
在他用金箍棒炸毁天宫前,把它抢回来
we get that staff before he can use it to blow up Heaven.
对,但如果他真的能变身 那他可能变成任何人
Yeah, but if he can shape-shift, he could literally be anyone.
不过他的技术不好,不像我爸
He's not very good at it though. Not like my father.
好,那我们就找举止怪异的人吗?
Okay, so, we just look for someone acting weird?
应该吧
Yeah, I guess.
嗨
Hey, guys.
嗨,朋友们,一切都很正常
Hi, friends. Everything's normal.
进,恭喜你今晚是先发球员
Oh, uh, Jin. Congrats on starting in the game tonight,
但上场时小心点,很危险喔
but be careful out there. It's gonna be dangerous.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
你知道的,因为他们想报仇
Uh, you know. 'Cause revenge.
我们要对上死对头奥西多谷中学
We're playing Osito Valley, our rivals.
对,没错,你是指球赛 -对,好
Oh, yeah, totally. Sports. -Right, right.
总之,艾蜜莉亚有话要说
Anyway, Amelia wanted to say something.
露比 -什么?真的啊
Ruby? - What? You do.
进,我能跟你讲一下话吗?
Hey, Jin, could I talk to you real quick?
现在吗? -对,只要一下子
Right now? -Yeah, it'll just take a second.
当然可以,因为一切都很正常
Yes, he can, because everything is normal.
好,对,我们等一下见,你们继续找
Right. Yeah, okay, I'll see you guys in a bit. You keep looking.
抱歉,我现在忙得焦头烂额…
I'm sorry, there's just a lot of stuff going on right now and--
你记得学期一开始
So, you remember at the beginning of the year
你约我出去,我说我们可以当朋友吗?
when you asked me to hang out, and I said we could be buds?
不,听着,我说过了,我完全没关系
No, no. Listen, I-I told you already, like, I'm totally fine.
我有关系
Well, I-- I'm not.
我们之后常常约出去
I feel like we've hung out a lot since then,
我不清楚你们家有什么状况
And I don't know everything that's going on with your family,
但我最近觉得你一直在躲我
but I just feel like lately, you've kind of been dodging me.
没有 -我只是…
No, no. Um-- -I just--
让你不要那么紧张 表现出你真实的样子,你…
draw you out and to get to the real you, and I--
天啊,就是这个
My God, that's it.
什么?
What?
我们要引他出来,就要这么做
We have to draw him out. That's what we have to do.
你看,你现在又来了
See, I feel like you're doing it right now.
你又心不在焉
Y-You get distracted or something.
我想说的是,只有在你身边的时候
Look, what I'm trying to say is, you're kind of the only person
我才能做我自己
that I can really be myself around,
我想更常和你在一起
and I wanna hang out with you more.
不只是朋友
Not as buds.
进
Jin.
不知道你有没有听说今晚有足球比赛
I don't know if you've heard, but there's a soccer game tonight.
对,抱歉,我马上过去
Yeah, sorry, I'll be right there.
我该走了
I should go.
对,好
Yeah. Okay.
我们等等再聊
We'll talk later.
好
Yeah.
开始了
It's starting.
天啊
Oh, God.
我也许该早点告诉你的
There's something maybe I should have told you earlier.
我爸的金箍棒威力强大
My father's staff is very powerful.
如果牛魔王成功的话
So if Niu Mowang succeeds
这里所有人都应该会死
everyone here will probably die.
对,你是应该早点告诉我们
Yeah, dude, you definitely should have told us that earlier.
露比,一切都很正常
Hey, Ruby! Everything's normal.
嗨 -好喔
Hey. - Okay.
你们有找到什么吗?
Guys. Did you find anything?
你去哪了?通往天界的门户打开了
Where have ya been, dude? The portal to Heaven's opening.
如果我们不阻止牛魔王 这里所有人都会灭亡
And if we don't stop Bull Demon, everyone here's gonna get annihilated.
角色扮演社团在哪里做准备?
Where's the Cosplay Club getting ready?
你有听到我说什么吗? -听到了
Did you hear anything I just said? -Yeah.
我也许知道要怎么找到他
I think I know how to find him.
快来
Come on!
大家听好了
Hey, everyone, listen up.
计划有变,莉兹,我要穿那件洋装
Change of plans. Uh, Lizzie, I'm gonna need that dress.
最后,请各位以掌声欢迎最后一组表演
And finally, put your hands together for our last presentation.
他们真的会让众人♥大♥为惊艳
They're really gonna blow your mind.
有请独一无二的角色扮演社团
The one, the only, Cosplay Club!
天国已经对抗虎莲数千年
The Celestial Realm has been defended by Kugo Ren for millennia.
然而他的劲敌牛魔王
However, his nemesis Mo Akuna, the Bull Demon,
已经偷走了金箍棒,准备要叛变
has mounted an uprising and stolen the Sacred Staff.
在他发动攻击的前夕 观音菩萨前来对抗他
On the eve of his attack, the Goddess of Mercy confronts him.
这一定会很搞笑
This is gonna be hilarious.
牛魔王
Bull Demon!
你胆小的夺权之举不会奏效
Your craven attempt at power is futile!
马上停止
Surrender your uprising now!
没人能阻止我毁灭一切
No one can stop my plan of destruction.
等我把金箍棒插在地上,大家都会死
Once I plant this staff in the ground, everyone here will die!
我好喜欢
I love it.
如果你坚持这愚蠢的报复行为
If you insist on this silly act of vengeance,
我们不是来看球赛的吗?
I thought he was playing soccer.
这是我最后一次警告你
This is your last warning. - Maybe this is part of it?
你有胆就阻挡我
I'd like to see you try!
住手,你看 -不
Stop! Look! - No!
你看到什么了?告诉我
What do you see? Tell me!
不要
No!
我看到一个大坏蛋
I see a supervillain.
我看到一个被报复蒙蔽双眼的大坏蛋
I see a supervillain who's fueled by revenge,
无论如何,他都要掌控全世界
and he's gonna stop at nothing to control the world,
就算要摧毁世界也在所不惜
even if it means he's gonna destroy it.
烂耶
Boo!
我其实看到了悲伤又孤单的小牛
I see a sad, lonely little bull, actually.
我看到这个人相当在意他人对他的想法
I see someone who's obsessed with what other people think about him.
说真的,我看到的这个人不太喜欢自己
Honestly, I see a guy who doesn't really like himself that much.
这个人不想对外展现本色
I see someone who doesn't want to show the world who he is
因为他害怕,别人看到他真实的样貌时
because he's afraid that if other people saw who he really was,
他们就会嘲笑他
they'd just laugh at him.
更糟的是,他们根本不在乎
Or worse, they just wouldn't care.
这让他很难过
And that makes him sad.
有时候
And, sometimes,
这会让他伤害他真正在乎的人
it makes him hurt people that he really cares about.
最惨的是 他不知道为什么他会有这种感受
And the worst part is, he doesn't know why he feels that way.
只是那种感觉挥之不去
He just does.
但也许一切都还能挽回
But maybe it's not too late.
他可以不要再假装
Maybe he could just drop the act.
他可以现在就回去天界
Maybe he could just go back to Heaven right now
在伤害任何人之前,修正自己的错误
and make things right before anyone else gets hurt.
也许吗?
Maybe?
好,也许他不要这么做,老实说,说到底
Yeah, or, uh, maybe not, honestly, because at the end of the day,
我只是个脆弱、愚蠢、爱发牢骚的牛宝宝 大家心底都知道
I'm still just, like, a weak, dumb, whiny, little cow baby, and everyone knows it.
对吧?各位,我有七个兄弟
Right? Guys, I have seven brothers,
他们各各比我酷、聪明又帅
and every single one of them is cooler, smarter, and better-looking than I am.
我想隐藏这些排解不掉的不安全感
I try to cover up all these, like, unresolved insecurities
所以就穿这身笨拙的皮外套 戴1990年代的蠢鼻环
with this stupid-looking leather jacket and this dumb nose ring from the 1990s.
我还留着山羊胡 感觉就像有人把山羊砍头
And I have this goatee that looks like someone chopped the butt off a goat
把山羊头接到我的脖子上
and stuck it to my neck.
但别人都不相信
But nobody's buying it.
因为大家都知道我很努力在假装
'Cause at the end of the day, everybody can tell how hard I'm trying.
我好肿胀,感觉就像满肚子臭屁
I'm just so puffed up, it looks like I'm just, like, full of, like, cow farts
如果拉我的鼻环,臭屁就会跑出来
and, like, if you pull my nose ring, it all comes out.
拉金斯
Larkins!
好炫喔
That was sick.
快,维辰 -抓住他
Come on, Wei-Chen! - Get him!
上啊,维辰
Go, Wei-Chen!
小心
Watch out!
打开了
It's opening!
你们还好吗?
Whoa, you kids okay? -Shh.
维辰
Wei-Chen!
那些孩子到底在干嘛?
What the hell are these kids doing?
天啊,真厉害,比去年更有看头
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表