剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
Oh, that's nice. Ask Daddy to drive you there.
好好去玩,但不要太晚回来
Have fun, but not too late, hmm?
能问你一个问题吗,妈? -好,什么问题?
Can I ask you a question, Mom? -Yeah, what's that?
你花了多少钱买♥♥中药粉?
How much money did you spend on the green stuff?
进,我和爸爸那时不是因为钱吵架
Jin-ah, Daddy and I wasn't arguing about money.
好,那你们在吵什么?
Okay, then what were you arguing about?
我很喜欢
I liked that.
而且他的声音低沉
And his deep voice.
我也喜欢
I liked that too.
他去哪了?
Where did he go?
爸 -怎么了?
Hey, Dad? -Hmm?
能问你一个问题吗? -什么问题?
Can I ask you a question? -Hmm?
你觉得妈妈的中药粉
Do you think it's possible
有没有可能其实是很好的投资?
that Mom's green powder is actually a good investment?
进
Jin,
你知道什么是投资吗? -知道
do you know what is an investment? -Yeah.
就是把资金投♥注♥到某个东西上 再赚回报酬
It's when you put capital into something and then later you get something back.
中药粉不是投资
The green powder is not an investment.
那只是愚蠢的饮品
It's a silly drink.
也许他只是觉得这么做的风险很高
Well, maybe he just thinks it's kinda risky, you know?
因为你甚至不知道这是什么成分,对吧?
'Cause you don't even really know what's in it, right?
你知道你的能量饮是什么成分吗?
Do you know what's in the energy drink you have there?
我…我不…我不知道
I-- I don't-- I don't know.
看到没?有时候做生意就是这样
See? That's how business works sometimes, huh?
我觉得她相信这个产品
Well, I feel like she really believes in it.
她觉得别人也会相信
And I think she thinks that other people are gonna believe in it too.
如果想要相信什么,上教会就好了
If she just wants to believe, she should go to church,
不必创业
not start a business.
如果爸爸只是想要认真工作
If Daddy wants just to work hard,
他当初就不该来美国
he should not have left home.
我们来这里是为了另辟蹊径
We came here for something new.
你妈不懂怎么做生意
Your mother doesn't understand how things work.
爸爸已经不知道怎么冒险了
Daddy doesn't know how to take risks anymore.
妈说她想跟你谈谈
Mom said she wants to talk to you.
爸说他想跟你谈谈
Well, Dad said he wants to talk to you.
你能试着跟他讲讲吗?
Will you at least try?
你能和她谈谈吗?
Can you at least try?
他只是气我在餐厅把玉坠弄丢了
he's just mad because I lost the pendant in the restaurant.
我也没有很喜欢那块玉
I never liked it much anyway.
妈说她很抱歉她弄丢了玉坠
Mom says she's really sorry she lost the pendant.
她觉得很愧疚
She feels really bad.
你要回家时打给我
Call when you wanna come home.
嗨,抱歉我来晚了 -嗨
Hey, guys! Uh, sorry I'm late. - Hey.
我爸开车开很慢
My dad is a very slow driver.
参加自己的庆生会还迟到 很跩喔,真不错
Late to your own party. I respect the flex, man.
是啊 -惊喜,你看
Of course. - Hey, surprise, man. Look at this.
这不是惊喜派对,好吗?才不是
Dude, not a surprise party, all right? Not a surprise party.
嗨,露比 -嗨
Hey, Ruby. -Hey.
嗨,进,你好吗?你看 -嗨
Oh, hey, Jin. What's up? Look. - Hey.
我帮你取了名,“宅王行不行”
I put your name as, uh, Big Wang Theory.
他想了二十分钟才想到,他很得意
It took him 20 minutes to come up with that. He's very proud of it.
做得好,很厉害 -生日快乐
Well done. Well done. -Happy birthday.
进,嗨,兄弟
Yo, Jin! Hey, buddy.
生日快乐 -嗨
Happy birthday. -Hey, man.
真高兴你来了
Dude, glad you could make it.
我当然要来,怎么能错过,那里有跳舞机
Yeah, of course. Wouldn't miss it. Oh, there's a Pump It Up machine here,
对你我都有好处,因为我想破纪录
so it's a win-win, 'cause I'm gonna try to break the high score.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
他整个下午一直逼我看YouTube影片
He made me watch YouTube videos all afternoon.
我在研究怎么跳,这很有帮助
Well, it's research, and it helps.
我懂,对了,崔维斯没找你麻烦吧?
Got it. Hey, uh, is Travis being cool so far?
他还没讲屁话,我觉得他很怕苏琪
H-- He hasn't said anything yet. I-- I think he's scared of Suzy.
我每过几分钟就会狠狠瞪他一次 把他吓跑
Every few minutes, I give him a death stare to freak him out.
走吧
Let's go.
嗨,寿星
Hey, birthday boy.
嗨,听我说,真的很感谢你筹备这一切
Hey. Um, listen, thanks for doing all this. Really.
别这么说,我只是预订几道球道 还点了一些食物
Oh, please. I booked a couple lanes and ordered some food.
对,我看到熊猫快餐的餐盒,这是因为…
No, yeah. I noticed the Panda Express. Is th-- Is that because--
那些男生坚持要订的
Uh, the guys insisted on it.
他们一周会吃四次
Apparently they eat it, like, four times a week.
是喔 -但是…
Oh. -But, um,
大家几乎都吃完了,抱歉
it is mostly gone, so sorry about that.
我们点了很多熊猫特餐 所以他们送了上衣
But they did give us T-shirts 'cause we ordered so many Panda Bowls.
好,我才不要穿
Yeah, I'm not wearing a T-shirt.
当然,因为你要穿这件
Oh, I know, because you'll be wearing this.
喜欢吗?
Like it?
帅哥 -帅哥
Hot stuff. -Hot stuff.
上吧
Let's go!
太好了,我击倒了一个,打中了一个
Yeah! I got one. I got one.
你果然厉害 -非常感谢
Classic, classic. -Thank you very much.
等等,他为什么来了?
Wait, why is he here?
我邀他来的,你们也许能把事情讲开来
Oh, I invited him. I thought maybe you guys could smooth things over.
嗨,大家好
Hi, everyone.
你好吗? -嗨
Yo. What's up? - Hey.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
这个送你
This is for you.
这是用中文打招呼的词
That means "hello" in Chinese.
我知道
I know.
你来找我真是抬举我,观音
I'm flattered you came to me, Guanyin.
我很荣幸能帮忙 -这是当然
It's an honor to help. -Of course.
毕竟你是石矶娘娘
After all, you are Lady Rocky.
这个称号♥其实是我自己取的
You know, I actually gave myself that title.
真有趣
Oh, interesting.
我需要做一些检测 才能得知玉坠真正的来源
So I will need to run more tests on this pendant to know its true identity.
但你愿意先谈谈报价吗?
But, uh, first, would you like to discuss pricing?
报价? -对,你开价多少?
Pricing? -Yes. What's your offer?
我开价多少? -换取我的服务
My offer? -For my services.
你要我付钱吗?
You want payment for this?
你该不会要我免费监定吧?
Well, you don't expect me to operate for free, do you?
石矶,这能阻止叛变,并为天界带来和平
Shi Ji, this could stop the uprising and bring harmony back to Heaven.
对
Yeah.
我不像某些人很尊敬天界
I'm not as crazy about Heaven as some.
也许你看不出来,但我以前是个洞窟女妖
You can't tell by looking at me, but I actually used to be a cave demon.
真有趣 -天啊
That's fun. - Oh, my gosh.
我刚注意到你戴了一串美丽的佛珠
I am just noticing that beautiful bead bracelet you have there.
这是哪吒亲自送给我的
This is a personal gift from Nezha himself.
真的吗? -对
Really? -Mm-hmm.
你给我这个,我就帮你监定玉坠
I'll take it, in exchange for examining your pendant.
石矶,你不想要的
Shi Ji, you don't want this.
我想要
No, I do.
那三颗,好吗?你是大慈大悲的观音
How about just three beads? You're the goddess of compassion.
想想这样我会多开心
Think how happy this would make me.
说真的,我不是来讨价还价的
Honestly, I didn't come here to make a deal.
好,也许还有其他天界矿石的专家
Okay. Well, then perhaps there's another expert in heavenly stones around
能帮助你
who can help you.
好吧
Fine.
这不是交易,是赠礼
This is not a trade, but a gift.
真美
Beautiful.
过来,乖宝贝
Come here, sweet boy.
很好
Yes, boy.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
安静,它吃东西时,不喜欢别人在旁边吵
Oh-Oh. He doesn't like it when you talk while he eats.
过来
Come here.
发生什么事了? -天啊
What's happening now? -Wow.
就这样不见了吗?
It's just gone?
我说过了,它不喜欢天界的石头
I told ya. He doesn't like celestial stones.
看来你的佛珠真的是哪吒送的
Looks like your beads really were from Nezha.
乖狗狗,很好
Good boy. Yeah.
我们输了
We're not worthy.
我们太烂了 -要再来一局吗?
We are not worthy, bro. - Are you gonna get another one?
加油
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表