剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表
重复 -重复什么?
Repeat. - Repeat what?
重复“很好” -我听不到
Repeat "So good." -I can't hear you.
进,听我说,第四卷卷轴
Jin, listen to me. The Fourth Scroll.
我觉得它就在这里,和你父母有关联
I think it's here, and it has something to do with your parents.
你说什么?
Sorry, what?
我觉得可能是你♥妈♥的♥玉坠
I think it might be your mom's jade pendant.
可是你没唱在进歌♥点上啊
You keep missing your cue!
咄咄逼人啊
so pushy!
如果我没有逼他的话 他就动不了了,对不对?
If I don't push him, he doesn't move!
我动得了,你看
Of course I know how to move.
所以你就去我家,要看我父母的玉坠吗?
So you showed up at my house and demanded to see my parents' jewelry?
我在济公的画里看到了交战的两方
I saw warring factions in Ji Gong's painting.
他们一直争吵不休,就像你的父母
Always fighting. Just like your parents.
这就是你的推论?你在开玩笑吧?
That's your logic? You've gotta be kidding me, right?
没有,我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
他们说他们的家族对立好几代了
They say their families were at war for generations.
济公多年来一直在寻找卷轴
Ji Gong has searched for the scroll for years.
他也认同,可能就是那个玉坠 -好,很好
And he agrees, this might be it. -Mmm. Okay, yeah. Great.
是那个华人版的史派罗船长告诉你的
What-- Uh, Chinese Jack Sparrow over there told you about it.
没错喔,他看起来是很可靠的消息来源
Definitely. He seems like a reliable source of information.
如果我没有逼他去跟他老板说升职的事情 他就没得升职,现在人家要升职罗
I pushed him to ask for a promotion and now he's going to get it!
我哪里有升职啊?
I didn't get it.
什么?
What?
我没有升职啊
I didn't get the promotion.
阿派拿到那份工作了
Pat got the job.
冰块在哪?
Where is the ice?
冰块
Ice.
克莉丝汀
Christine.
我不明白你为什么这么生气啊?
Why are you mad?
我更不明白你怎么可以不生气
Why aren't you mad?
阿派才来你公♥司♥不到一年耶,不到一年耶
Pat hasn't even been there one year.
我想清楚了
I thought about it.
我决定换工作
I'm just going to quit.
你要辞职喔?
You want to quit?
你都没有问过我耶,那…
How can you not discuss this with me?
那以后我们生活怎么办啊?
How are we going to live?
我们不是有存款吗?
We have savings.
那些钱不够的
Not enough for you to quit.
我们存款可以顶几个月
We only need enough for a few months.
你没有听清楚我在说什么 那些钱是不够用的
Listen to me. There's not enough in there.
你开玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你喝醉酒了
You must be drunk.
我们钱去了哪里?
Where did our savings go?
我拿去买♥♥货啊,不是要做那个
I needed to purchase inventory.
保健品的生意吗?
For the green powder.
你用了多少钱?
How much?
我没有用那些钱,我是拿去投资
It was an investment!
到底拿了多少钱?
How much?
一半
Half.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
好,改天见
Okay, I'll see you later.
有些人就是没办法唱太久,对吧?
Some people can't hold their karaoke, am I right?
好,下一首歌♥ 好,下一首歌♥
All right. Next song. All right. Next song.
我…我很抱歉,看起来很糟
I'm-- I'm sorry. This looks bad.
但为了阻止叛变,这是必要之举
But this is necessary to stop the uprising.
玉坠
The pendant.
维辰
Wei-Chen.
济公
Ji Gong!
维辰
Wei-Chen!
济公
Ji Gong!
嗨
Oh, hey.
这就是你的计划吗?
So that's your plan?
分散大家的注意力,自己偷拿玉坠吗?
Distract everyone so you can steal the pendant for yourself?
对
Yeah.
这不也是你的计划吗?
Wasn't that your plan too?
你不明白
You don't understand.
玉皇大帝和我父亲需要它
The Jade Emperor and my father need this.
你也许不知情
You may not know this,
但很久以前,你♥爸♥抢走了我的工作
but a long time ago, your father stole my job.
没错
That's right.
我本来能当上一品大圣
I was supposed to be Great Sage!
我才不相信
I don't believe you.
我不管你信不信
I don't care if you believe me.
因为我要靠这个玉坠重返天界
Because this right here, this is my ticket home.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for the tip.
嗨,进
Oh, hey. Jin.
站住
Hey!
我没事,我很好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我们应该多出来
We should do this more often. - Mmm.
进 -你去哪了?
Jin. - Where've you been?
天灵灵地灵灵
Abracadabra.
你偷了我妈的玉坠吗?
Did you steal my mom's pendant?
什么?我没有
Uh, what? No.
也是啦,我从济公手上抢回来的
Well, yes, uh, but I stole it back from Ji Gong.
好,还给我
Okay, give it to me.
什么?
What?
不,我需要它
No. I need this.
维辰,还给我 -等等
Wei-Chen, give it to me. -Hey!
这对我很重要
This is important to me.
对你很重要?这对我父母很重要
It's important to you? It's important to my parents.
因为你,他们刚刚大吵了一架
They just got into a huge fight because of you.
我不在乎你是谁,或天界发生了什么事
I don't care who you are. I don't care what's going on in Heaven.
你不能到别人家,拿走我们的东西 还当着我的面说谎
You can't just come into our house and take our things and lie to their face.
我说谎了?
I lied?
不,你才说谎
No, you lied.
你不想当我的引路人 甚至不想当我的朋友
You don't wanna be my guide. You don't even wanna be my friend.
维辰,重点不是这个
Wei-Chen, that's not what this is about.
那不是你的东西
That doesn't belong to you.
还来 -住手
Give it back. -Hey!
进,我很抱歉,你还好吗? -放开啦
Jin, I-- I'm sorry. Are you okay? -Stop!
不是你要找的东西吗?
Not what you were looking for?
葛蒂亚太太,很遗憾,你的冰箱坏了
Well, Mrs. Guardia, I'm sorry to say, your fridge is broken.
我会尽快帮你换一个
I'll try to find you a replacement ASAP.
谢谢你尝试要修,杰米
Thanks for trying, Jamie.
我买♥♥下这里时,那个冰箱就在了
The fridge's been here since I bought the place.
我很惊讶它能撑那么久
I'm surprised it's lasted this long.
来
Here.
趁还没坏掉前吃掉吧
Before it goes bad.
墨西哥香肠马铃薯,你的最爱
Papas con chorizo. Your favorite.
我只爱吃你做的,谢谢你
Only when you make it. Thank you.
差点忘了
Oh, before I forget.
来,我在这间大专学校教莎士比亚的课程
Here. I teach a Shakespeare class at the junior college.
我们下周要办成果展
Next week, we're having a student showcase.
你会表演吗?
Will you be performing?
我不会,我只会在幕后帮忙
No. No, I'm just behind the scenes.
不是每个人都适合上台
Well, it's not for everyone.
我要回去看剧了
Now, I have to get back to my show.
好,葛蒂亚太太
Sure thing, Mrs. Guardia.
祝你今天愉快 -再见
Have a nice day. -Bye.
但这好扯,这是你吗?
But this is so crazy. This you?
能出什么错呢?
What could go Wong?
剧集 | 西游ABC(2023) | 导航列表