剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
Only you. And only when you're running.
我一直都能说话 但你只有现在能听到
Well, I can talk all the time, but you can hear me now.
也许你应该跑起步来
Maybe you're supposed to run.
不
No.
不 是你应该跑起来
Nah, you supposed to run.
我死去的那晚.
The night I died,
我和你说过我会把你的时间缩短到能进邀请赛
I told you I'd get your time down for invitationals.
这世上也只有你能阴魂不散地逼人跑步了
Only you would come back to haunt somebody over a race, I swear.
去你的 这太完美了
Bruh, it's perfect.
我会帮你进大学
I'm gonna get you into college.
你帮我转生
You gonna get me into the next life.
就像我们计划的那样
It's just like we planned it.
只是完全不一样了
Only totally different.
听到你的声音真是太好了
Nice to hear your voice though.
终于能被你听到也太好了
It's nice to be heard.
现在你跟上我的节奏了 我可要好好鞭策你了
And now that I got you on my line, I'm gonna kick your ass.
那就来吧 我才不怕鬼
Go ahead then. I ain't scared of no ghost.
膝盖抬起来 快点 快点 快 快
Knees up. Come on. Come on. Come on! Up! Up!
我不是 我重复一遍 我不是来跟你闹着玩的
I am not, I repeat, not here for fun and games.
我就算死也要让你跑进55秒
We gonna get you under 55 seconds even if it kills me.
加油 妹子
Come on, girl.
-这一点都不好笑 -我又不想逗你笑
- That ain't funny. - I'm not trying to be funny.
我要你变快
I need you to be fast.
我在努力
I'm trying.
又来一轮 我的腿要抬高
Another one? The one where my leg's coming up,
但是步子又要稳
but keep my feet on the ground.
注意你的脚跟 你的呼吸是怎么回事
Watch the way your heel strikes. And what's with your breath?
加油 斯特林 收紧你的手臂
Come on, Ster. Bring your arms in.
你收得越紧 离第一名越近
The closer they are, the closer you are to first place.
邀请赛就在不远的地方 加油
Invitational's not that far away. Let's go!
放平你的肩膀
Keep your shoulders square
收紧你的呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
and your breath more tight. Breath. Breath.
又是56.32 去年的最好成绩都小于55秒
56.32 again? All the top times last year were under 55.
那只是说明你还得更努力
That just means you gotta grind harder.
抬脚 抬脚 抬脚
Feet up. Feet up. Feet up!
抬脚 抬脚 抬脚
Feet up. Feet up. Feet up.
你知道最有趣的是什么吗
You know what's the most interesting thing?
我现在都不会出现侧痉挛了 真是...
I don't even get side cramps anymore. That's the--
我就像一只蝴蝶
I'm like a butterfly. Yeah!
太好了
Yes.
成功了
There it is.
好样的 54.98秒
There we go. 54.98!
这才对 我就知道你可以的
That's what I'm talking about. I knew you could do it.
54.98, 54.98.
约翰逊 你又在自言自语了吗
Johnson, you talking to yourself again?
不 这样能帮助我训练
No. It just helps me train.
反正你的努力有成效了
Well, whatever you're doing, it's working.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来你是认真要进邀请赛了
Getting serious about invitationals, I see.
非常认真
Very much so.
很好 继续缩短时间
All right. Keep taking those seconds off.
图卡
Tuka?
图卡 你还在吗
Tuka... you out there?
好了 伙计...或者圣母 不管你是谁
Okay, bruh... or spirit mother, or whoever's up there.
你到底想搞什么
Yo, what kinda operation you running?
我在这全宇宙里 只有一个人
I had one, one person in the whole universe.
一个人能懂我的失落开心和愤怒
Somebody who knew when I was low or happy or angry.
一个理解真实的我 还能喜欢我的人
Somebody who saw me for me and liked me anyway.
我们有我们的计划
We had plans.
我甚至都没法拥抱她 和她说
I never even got to hug her and say,
"小斯 一切都会好的"
"Ster, everything's gonna be okay."
但没关系 真的
But it's okay. It is.
我成功了 我让她做好了准备
I did that. I got her ready.
她将会拥有美好的人生 有李 有跑道
And she's gonna live a beautiful life with Lee and track
有舞会 有冰淇淋
and the prom and ice cream.
我呢 那我...
And me? Yo, what about--
不管是死是活 我都是个隐形的家伙
I have been every kind of invisible, alive and dead.
这让我快要崩溃了
It tore me up inside.
但是够了 我照你的要求做了
But enough. I did what you wanted.
不要让我再留在这里看着一切了
Don't make me stay here and watch!
小妞 等等
Hey, slick. Hold up a sec.
我们一直在找你
Been looking for you.
为什么
What for?
别装傻 你砸烂了我的车
Don't play stupid. You bashed the hell out of my car.
-不是吗 -不
- No? - No.
是我♥干♥的
I did.
我可能不小心砸烂了一辆
I may have accidentally damaged a car
看起来很像撞死
that looked similar to the one...
我朋友的那辆车
that killed my friend.
你也知道吗
You know it?
据我所知 你朋友死于一场悲惨的意外 对吧
What I heard... your friend died in a tragic accident. Right?
对
Right.
看来还需要让她好好记住
Looks like she needs some motivation.
来人救救她 救命啊
Yo, somebody help her! Somebody help!
对不起 小斯
I'm so sorry, Ster.
各就各位
On your marks...
预备
Set.
这孩子今天还想跑步 跑步
The child wants to run today. Run.
你敢信吗
Do you believe that?
谁能跟这孩子讲讲理 她根本不听我的
Someone talk some sense into this girl, 'cause she can't hear me.
你根本不该跑步 但你怎么会不跑呢
It doesn't make sense that you should run. But how could you not?
约翰逊 一点扭伤 迈错一步
Johnson, one tweak, one false step,
你的前叉韧带就完了
goodbye ACL.
你需要至少两个星期 也许还要三星期
You need at least two weeks. Maybe three.
星探今天肯定会有心仪的选手
The recruiters will find someone out there today,
那必须是我
and it has to be me.
图卡绝对不希望我现在退出
And Tuka would hate it if I quit now.
她绝对不会希望你毁了你的膝盖
She would hate it if you destroyed your knee.
不 你们都不懂 我和图卡规划过
Nah. You don't understand. Tuka and I had a vision.
你们知道努力振作起来有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is to keep this together?
特别是我现在都来到了这里
Especially here. Now.
三个星期前 我都下不了床 一步都不行
Three weeks ago, I wouldn't get out of bed. I couldn't.
但我和图卡保证过 我会赢下这场选拔
But I promised Tuka I'm gonna win this meet.
这是唯一能让我保持清醒的东西
It's the only thing keeping me sane.
你们让不让我跑 我都不在乎
Clear me. Don't clear me. I don't care.
我今天就是要比
I'm running this race today.
这才是我的妹子
That's my girl.
女士们 请在赛道上做好准备
Ladies, you can get your blocks set up.
进行短程试跑 然后回到起跑线前
Take a short run around, then return to your blocks.
各就各位
On your marks...
预备
Set.
斯特林·约翰逊 你给我冲
Sterling Johnson, you better work!
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
-加油 小斯 -加油 加油
- Come on, Ster! - Come on! Let's go!
你可以的 太好了
You got this! Yes!
-起来 快点 -起来
- Get up! Come on. - Yo! Get up!
我知道你在
I know you're there.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我只希望你知道我很生气我们说不上话
I just want you to know how pissed I am that we can't talk.
我不明白
I don't get it.
要是你只会输 为什么他们还要让我留在这里
Why did they leave me here to train you if you were only gonna lose?
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我不该提早离开那个表演秀的
I shoulda never left that sideshow early.
我应该和你一起走的
I shoulda left with you.
我应该对你 说那么一次真心话
I shoulda just, for once, told you something real.
我们就在彼此身边 我明明有机会的
We were right here next to each other, and I had a chance.
是我无缘无故让你等到比赛结束
I made you wait till after the race for nothing.
但我等了
But I waited.
现在我的膝盖废了 我跑不了了
And now my knee is garbage, and I can't run.
我们没法说话了
So we can't talk.
一切都糟透了 就像我碰过的所有东西
And everything's just hella bad. Like everything I touch.
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表