剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
该死 我摘不下来
Son of a bitch, I can't get it off.
爷爷 拜托 别这样
Hey, Grandpa. Please, stop.
-拜托 -别说了 别闹了
- Please. - Stop it. Quit. Stop it! Please stop.
我知道现在我处境很糟糕
I know things are crappy right now,
但是相信一些蠢事不是解决办法
but believing in something stupid is not the answer.
这一点都不蠢
It's not stupid.
混...该死
Son of a-- Goddamn it.
《今日心理》
你要去哪里
Hey. Where are you going?
迪伦 洗好手 马上要吃晚饭了
Dylan? Get cleaned up. It's almost dinner.
你好
Hi.
这看上去可不像印度菜
That doesn't look like Indian food.
叫了个推荐的 我想着可以尝试点新的菜
Yeah, called an audible. Figured We'd try something new.
"新"是指"让我们家人得新的绦虫病"吗
"New" as in "let's give our family a new species of tapeworm"?
就是汉堡 没事的
They're burgers. They're fine.
汉堡就是《时代周刊》曝光会在肉里
Burgers that were just the subject of an expose in the Times
放天知道什么玩意的菜式 反正绝对不是肉
for putting God knows what in their meat. Not meat.
这是他最喜欢的
They're his favorite, okay?
原来是因为这个
So that's what this is.
拜托 不要剖析我
Please, don't analyze me right now.
我讨厌他对你做的事
I hate what he does to you.
他...他没有对我做任何事
What is he-- He's not doing anything to me.
他都不知道晚餐吃什么
He doesn't even know about dinner.
你总是想取悦他
You're always trying to impress him.
你总是小心翼翼
You walk on eggshells
这样他就不会批评你 但是他总会批评你的
so that he doesn't criticize you, but he always does anyway.
然后你就会很难受 就像现在
And then you feel bad. Like right now.
你没有买♥♥印度菜
You didn't get Indian food
因为你担心你♥爸♥爸可能会因为觉得我们自以为
because you were worried your dad would go on some rant about
传统美式食物配不上我们而大发光火
how we think we're too good for regular old American food.
我只是想保护你
I'm just protective of you.
你为你♥爸♥爸做了很多
We're doing a lot for your dad,
但是他好像一点都不感激
and he doesn't even seem to be grateful.
那你看好了 这是一个长♥期♥的过程
You watch. This gesture will go a long way. Yeah?
他可能...他还可能会说谢谢你呢
He might-- He might even say thank you.
如果你♥爸♥爸说了谢谢
I would eat those burgers every night for a month
我就连着一个月晚餐都吃汉堡
if your father ever says thank you.
-迪伦在哪里 -他想在客厅吃
- Where's Dylan? - He wanted to eat in the living room.
布莱斯 能别玩球了吗 我们在吃饭呢
Bryce, can you stop with the ball? We're eating now, please.
教练说我应该一直手不离球
Coach said I have to keep my hands on it at all times.
他肯定是夸张的说法
I'm pretty sure he meant figuratively.
戒指不错 爷爷
Nice bling, Grandpa.
只是个小玩意
This is nothing.
爸爸 我差点忘了 你猜今天谁给我打电♥话♥了
Hey, Dad, before I forget, guess who called me today.
-谁 -兰斯
- Who? - Lance.
他们说他们很感激这些年来
They were talking about how much they appreciate
你为他们所做的事
the work you've done over the years for them.
为了表示感谢
And apparently, to honor that,
他们给你提供了非常慷慨的退休计划
they've offered you a pretty generous retirement package?
好 我20年后会接受的
Fine. I'll take it in 20 years.
好吧
Well, okay.
我想你可能会想要早点接受
I think you might wanna think about it a little sooner.
什么意思
What are you saying?
没什么 我只是
Nothing. I'm just, you know,
你在那里工作了有45年了吧
you've put your time in there for, what, 45 years?
尽忠职守
Paid your dues.
你觉得我回不去了 对吗
You don't think I can get back, do you?
不 我没有这么说
No, I'm not saying that.
你真是懂得如何回报一直相信你的父亲啊
Wow. What a payoff for a father who believed in you.
好吧
Okay.
是吗
Did you?
你不是说医学院全都是教"显而易见"的事吗
Didn't you call medical school a boot camp for know-it-alls?
没错 你俩就是在那里认识的吧
It is. That's where you two met, isn't it?
迪伦 你还是过来
Hey, Dylan. Why don't you come in here
和我们坐在一起吧
and sit with us for a little bit?
乔 迈克在照顾你 他相信兰斯
Joe, Mike's just looking out for you. And he trusts Lance.
兰斯一直在忙着应付
Lance has been running point on the ins and outs
接到的新单子
of all the new jobs that are coming in.
如果他对你复工有担心
If he's worried about you being there,
我们就不能让你回去工作 因为你
We're not just gonna let you go back to work, because you...
让我
Let me?
说实话 你这个年纪
Yeah. Frankly, at your age--
我这个年纪 别忘了你可没比我年轻多少
My age? You are not far behind me. Don't forget that.
爸爸 别说了 深呼吸
Dad. Stop. Take a breath.
我们只是希望你能面对你的未来
We're just trying to get you to think realistically about your future.
是我让我们接到这些大单子的
I'm the reason we get those big orders.
是我签下了那些合同
I am the one responsible for all those contracts.
-是我... -爷爷 看
- I'm the reason-- - Grandpa, look.
我们把家具运到别的州
We ship all that furniture out of the state.
现在是兰斯了
And now Lance is.
现在是兰斯了
And now Lance is.
-我靠我自己亲手打造的 -爷爷 戒指
- I built it with my own hands. - Grandpa, the ring.
我这一辈子的心血都花在上面
I have been building it all my life.
-也许那种生活已经结束了 -布莱斯 球
- Maybe that life is over. - Bryce, the ball.
我的人生没有结束
My life is not over!
这肯定有什么解释
There has got to be an explanation.
这是真的 你也看到这发光了
Yeah, that it's real. You saw it glowing.
孩子 这个石头和你♥爸♥爸的幽默感一样愚蠢
Kid, this rock's as dull as your dad's sense of humor.
现在是的 但之前呢
Yeah, now. But before?
你没有感觉有些不一样吗 更强壮什么的
Don't you feel different? Strong? Anything?
拜托 试一试 打一拳
Come on, just try. Smash it.
不
Nah.
拜托 你自己说的
Come on. You said it yourself.
炸♥药♥侠的能力只会在他需要的时候出现
Dynoman's powers only came to him whenever he needed them.
你显然很需要
And you clearly needed it
因为你对爸爸和妈妈很生气
because you were pissed off at Mom and Dad.
-是你的愤怒 -不 这太扯了
- It was your anger. - Nah, it'd be insane.
真的吗 还是说你只是不敢发现你变强壮了
Is it? Or are you just too afraid to see if you're strong?
我猜他的确比你更聪明
I guess he is smarter than you,
因为你几乎没有读完高中
'cause you barely made it out of high school,
但是他却一直念到了医学院
and he made it all the way to medical school.
你基本没受过教育
You're basically uneducated-
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我说得没错
I was right.
你说得没错
You're right.
你是一个超级英雄 爷爷 天...你真的是
You're a superhero, Grandpa. Oh, my-- You really are!
我的天
Hot damn!
圣母玛利亚
Mother of God.
你的腿呢
And the knee?
太好了
Cool.
记住 伙计们 这是黑胡桃木
Remember, guys. This is black Walnut.
弯下腰就小心背
You bend your knees, you watch your backs, okay?
肯尼 这周二之前就得送出去
Kenny, this needs to go out by Tuesday.
明白
Copy-
乔 听着 我很高兴你的家人劝服你了
Joe. Hey, listen. I'm glad your family talked some sense into you.
等等 不 你不能这么做
Wait. No. You can't do that, Joe.
-你需要医生... -你干什么
- You need a full doctor's-- - What are you doing?
放着真碍事
That's a liability.
我要打卡吗 兰斯
Shall I clock in, Lance?
这...
What the...
布兰迪 布兰迪 我发现一件很棒的事
Hey, Brady. Brady. I found something so cool.
你绝对不会相信的
You're never gonna believe this.
我们...我们能待会再说吗
Can We... talk about this later?
好是他吗
Okay. Is that him?
是我吗
It's me?
怎么了
What?
-我可以解释 -蝙蝠侠
- I can explain. - Hey, Batman.
我的爸爸一直要给我宵禁
My dad's being a real bitch about my curfew.
你和罗宾能不能去帮我揍他一顿
Could you and Robin go kick his ass for me?
杰西 态度好一点 他刚换完衣服呢
Jesse. Be nice. He's just playing dress-up.
变装迪伦 是不是很朗朗上口
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表