剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
不 就是他
No, it's him.
这就是时间旅行
That's the thing with time travel.
会把你拉回你的出身地
It pulls you to where you belong.
就像是命运
It's like destiny.
在车里好好等着
Wait in the car, please.
我的新学校是杰弗森小学
My new school is Jefferson Elementary?
在柏林顿
In Burlington?
那是朱莉姑妈住的地方
That's where Aunt Julie lives.
我以为我们是要搬去加州
I thought we were moving to California.
是你要搬去加州
You're moving to California.
你要抛弃我
You're abandoning me?
不 我没有 我不是要抛弃你 我...
No, I'm not, I'm not abandoning you. I'm--
你的朱莉姑妈说
Look, your Aunt Julie said
杰弗森小学真的不错
that Jefferson is a really good school.
加州也有很棒的学校
There are great schools in California, too.
我为什么不能和你一起
Why can't I just be with you?
你一直都是对你♥爸♥爸来说最重要的人
You were always the most important thing to your dad,
我向他保证过...保证过
and I promised him-- I promised him
我会一切以你的利益为先
that I would always do what's best for you.
这怎么就以我为先了
How is this best for me?
我们一直很好
We've been okay...
自从...
since...
我惹了太多麻烦吗
Have I been too much trouble?
不
No.
不 不 你没有惹麻烦
No. No. You haven't been trouble.
听着...
Okay? Look...
这不是因为你
This isn't about you.
我必须要给你对你来说最好的机会
Look, I-I have to give you the best chance you have, okay?
那就不能和我一起
And it's just not with me.
不要和我争这个了 求你了 以利亚
Please don't fight me on this. Please, Elijah.
好吧
Okay.
以利亚 一切都会没事的
Elijah, everything is gonna be okay.
你的姑妈会照顾好你
Your aunt is gonna take really good care of you,
这才是最重要的
and that's what matters.
但是那谁来照顾你
But who's gonna take care of you?
我知道你晚上睡不着 我听到你哭了
I know you don't sleep. I hear you crying.
你的责任不是照顾我
Hey, it's not your job to take care of me, okay?
玛丽安
Mary Ann!
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
又是你
You again.
-你没事吧 -我和你说了
- You all right? - I told you.
这肯定是什么预兆
This has to be a sign.
他又撞上了我们 两次了
He crashed into us, twice!
好吧
Okay.
-该死 -我们找到照片了
- Shoot. - We found a picture.
-这是你吗 -以利亚 别闹了
- Is that you? - Elijah, come on.
这里从哪里搞来的
Where did you get this?
这是我 这是西蒙斯 就是这个
Yeah, that's me. This is Simmons, right here.
韦伯 他在珍珠港时间后入伍的
Weber, he enlisted right after Pearl Harbor.
奥赫拉 布拉格登 凯利
O'Hora, Bragdon, Kelly--
-以利亚 不 -看 他就是大兵 玛丽安
- Elijah. No. - See? He's a soldier, Mary Ann.
你从哪里搞来的
Where did you get this?
-以利亚 走了 -真大兵 他需要我们帮助
- Elijah! We gotta go. - A real one. He needs our help!
好了 你要去哪里
All right. Where were you going?
我...我得回家 我得回去找我妻子
Well, I gotta-- I gotta go home. I gotta get to my wife.
她不知道我怎么了
She doesn't know what happened to me.
我得去见她 我得告诉她
I have to go see her. I have to tell her.
拜托 求你了
Come on, please.
-上车 -快上车 来吧
- Get in. - Come on, get in the car. Get in!
快点 走了
Come on, let's go!
就在这条街上
It's on this street.
过了后一英里...
Just about a mile up the road after the, uh...
一切都变了
Everything's changed.
这边 这边
There. There.
-就在这边 那是我家 -好吧
- Right there. That's my house. -Okay.
停车 停车 就停在这里
Stop, stop. Stop right here.
宝莉
Pauline?
宝莉 有人吗
Pauline? Hello?
有人吗 有人在吗
Hello? Is there anybody here?
宝莉 有人在家吗
Pauline? Anybody home?
不好意思 你有什么事
Excuse me, can I help you?
我找宝莉
I'm looking for Pauline.
我是她的丈夫
I'm her husband.
她的丈夫
Her husband?
你是不是有点太年轻了
Aren't you a little young to be her husband?
抱歉 这是怎么回事
I'm sorry. What is this about?
他是我朋友
Oh, uh, my friend, he was,
经历了一场意外 他...他...
um, in an accident, and he's a... he's...
他是宝莉的一个老朋友
He's an old friend of Pauline's.
真的吗 不错啊
Oh, really? That's nice.
孩子们搬走后 就没多少人来看她
Ever since the kids moved away, she gets so few visitors.
你...你要去打个招呼吗
Would-- Would you like to say hello?
她还活着吗
She's alive?
当然了
Yes, of course.
我是她的护士
I'm her nurse.
宝莉在上陶艺课
Pauline's at her pottery class,
但是她马上就能回来了
but she should be back any minute now.
你们可以留下来
You're more than welcome to stay.
-我去泡点茶 -谢谢
- I'll go make us some tea. - Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
我还是出去等吧
I think I'll wait outside.
怎么了
What is it?
是...
It's, uh...
是他的讣告
It's his obituary.
当地飞行员在缅♥甸♥牺牲
他在缅♥甸♥坠毁了
He crashed in Burma,
在试图躲避抓捕时被人射杀
and he was shot and killed while trying to evade capture.
坠毁导致代顿周边交通堵塞
The crash has caused delays in all directions to and from Dayton,
当局正在搜捕
as authorities begin their manhunt.
-驾驶员是二战... -我们上电视了
- The pilot, a World War II... - We're on TV.
演员 克拉伦斯·伍德罗
...reenactor named Clarence Woodrow...
这是怎么回事 我要报♥警♥了
What is this about? I'm calling the police.
不
No.
-有人来了 -他们来抓你了 快走
- Someone's coming. - They're here for you. Go!
-也许我们该和他们谈谈 -快走 中尉
- Maybe we should talk to them! - Go, Lieutenant!
后面 后面
Back, back.
科尔中尉 请走出房♥子
Lieutenant Cole, please exit the house.
科尔中尉 请马上出来
Lieutenant Cole, please come out now.
快点 上 上
Go ahead. Pull it up. Pull it up.
里面
Inside.
科尔中尉 科尔中尉
Lieutenant Cole. Lieutenant Cole.
我需要你保持冷静 听我说
I need you to just stay calm and listen to me.
我们只是想解决这件事
We're just here to fix all this
确保把你送回你来的地方
and make sure we get you back to where you belong.
这是因为你的出现
That was a seismic tremor
你的经历而造成的地震
caused by you being here, by what happened to you.
你通过一个叫裂缝的东西来到这里
You came here through something called a Rift.
什么
A what?
简单来说 中尉 你来到了未来
Basically, Lieutenant, you have traveled into the future.
你想回去重新见到
Now, do you want to go back to see your wife,
你妻子本来的样子吗
back to the way things were?
你可以的 但我们要快点了
You can, but we need to hurry.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
你穿越过来的裂缝依然还开着
The Rift you came through is still open.
-我们可以把你送回宝莉身边 -不
- We can send you back to Pauline. - No!
-你就会像一切从未发生过 -以利亚 站住
- It'll be as if you didn't miss a thing. - Elijah, stop!
不 你死在缅♥甸♥了 我们看到了讣告 快走
No! You died in Burma. We saw your obituary. Come on, go!
-中尉 -快上车
- Lieutenant! - Come on, get in.
-不要开火 -以利亚 不要
- Stand down! - Elijah, don't!
你要相信我们
You need to trust us!
上车
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表