剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
You-- You-- You can't go up there!
杰克
Jake!
杰克
Jake!
给你五秒钟说出你到底是干什么的
You have five seconds to state your business
-不然我就把你的头 -好吧
- before I splatter your brains - Okay.
-轰到墙上 -没有这个必要
- all over this wall. - That's really not necessary.
-听着 -五
- Just listen. - Five...
-我的哥哥呢 -四
- Where is my brother? - Four...
-你能不要再倒数了吗 -三
- Can you please stop counting? - Three...
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake?
听着 我妈妈马上就要从这扇门进来了
Now, listen. My mother is about to walk through that door,
她和毒蛇一样恶毒
and she is mean as a snake,
她逼我都恨银行家
and she hates bankers even more than I do.
-我是认真的 -拜托
- I mean it! - Please, just--
要是你惜命 最好赶紧跑吧
If you value your life, you better start running.
-听我说 -快滚
- Just listen to me, okay? - Go!
滚出去 快滚
Get outta here! Leave!
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
-嗯 -有人在家里吗
- Yeah? - Is there someone here?
什么 当然没有了
What? No, of course not.
-盒子里是什么 -你在订婚宴上穿的裙子
- What's in the box? - A dress for your engagement party.
-是威廉的礼物 -我已经有裙子了
- It's a gift from William. - I already have a dress.
威廉希望你穿这件
William wants you to wear this dress.
万一不合身呢
What if it doesn't fit?
那就改到合身
You'll make it fit.
农贸市场
不好意思
Excuse me.
五金
静水酒吧
停业
违反1919年全国禁酒令
美国政♥府♥
伊芙琳 你在听音乐吗
Evelyn, are you listening to music?
把唱片给我
Give me those phonographs.
淑女要有淑女的样子 伊芙琳
There is a certain behavior that is expected of a lady, Evelyn.
爱是埃米特喜欢音乐
But Emmett loved music.
你的哥哥已经长眠于地下
Your brother is dead and buried.
我们现在一分钱都没有了
And here we are, without a penny to our name.
所以你要把我嫁给出价最高的人
That's why you're marrying me off to the highest bidder.
这已经很不错了
You could do worse.
威廉是一名好父亲 他脾气温和 敬仰上帝
William is a good father. He's a temperate, God-fearing man.
那你为什么不嫁给他
Why don't you marry him?
我不会让你毁掉这个机会
I will not allow you to squander this opportunity.
威廉不会理解你对音乐的古怪品味 伊芙琳
William will not understand your perverse taste in music, Evelyn.
所以 我请求你 把这些给我
So, I beg you, give me those.
好的 母亲
Yes, Ma.
其实那是我的
Actually, those are mine.
抱歉 我敲了门 但前门没人...
Sorry, I knocked, but no one was at the front door--
你是哪位
And who might you be?
山姆
Sam. Uh...
山姆·泰勒 我是你儿子的朋友
Sam Taylor. I was friends with your son.
这些唱片是我借给他的
I loaned him those records.
我是来取的
I was just, uh, coming to pick 'em up.
你是埃米特的朋友
You're a friend of Emmett's?
你们共事吗
Did you practice together?
他们是同学
They were classmates.
在医学院的同学
Medical school.
山姆是一个医生
Sam's a doctor.
那...
Well...
见到埃米特的朋友总是令人高兴的
It's always nice to meet a friend of Emmett's.
-这是你的东西 -谢谢
- Please, take your things. - Thank you.
你今晚要和我们一起吗
Will you be joining us tonight?
不好意思 今晚有什么事
I'm sorry, tonight?
伊芙琳的订婚宴
At Evelyn's engagement party.
你...你真是太慷慨了
Oh, that's-- that's very kind of you,
但我只是路过这里
but I'm, uh, only passing through.
明白了
I see.
我就不送你出去了
Well, I trust you can show yourself out.
好的 太太 我马上就走
Yes, ma'am. Right away.
给
Here you go.
我欠你一个天大的人情
I owe you a debt of gratitude.
不用了 不用放在心上
Yeah, no. Don't even worry about it.
你到底在干什么
What on earth are you doing?
对不起 这里有没有什么活板门
Uh, sorry, is there, like, um... like a trapdoor
或者什么秘密通道之类的
or some kinda secret exit or something in here?
一般人都是走前门的
People usually use the front door.
听着 我保证我是在努力回家
Hey, look, I promise I'm trying to go home.
我只是...不知道该怎么做
I just-- I don't know how.
你为什么不能回家 你来自哪里
Why can't you go home? Where are you from?
我可以回答你的问题 但你不会相信
I can answer that, but you're not gonna believe me.
-和我说说看 -好吧
- Give me a chance. - Okay, fine.
我来自未来 2019年
I'm from the future. The year 2019.
我的时光旅行者
My very own time traveler.
好吧 你想要证据 你看看我的电♥话♥
All right, you want proof? Here, look at my phone.
你的电♥话♥在你的口袋里
Your telephone is in your pocket?
不 应该在我身上 我肯定是落在...
No, I know. I know I had it. I must've dropped it or some-- Um...
好吧 这个 你看 看到了吗
Oh. Okay. Here, this. This, look, see? See this?
那是你吗
That's you, isn't it?
你觉得我是从哪里得到这个的
Where do you think I got this?
我是在未来的这幢房♥子里找到的
I found it here in this house in the future.
这不可能 我从来没有拍过照片
Well, that's impossible. I've never had my picture taken.
还没有 但显然你会拍的
Well, not yet. But clearly you will.
看 我就知道你不会相信我
See? I knew you wouldn't believe me.
那你怎么到这里来的
Well, then how did you get here?
相信我 我自己也在努力弄明白
Trust me, I'm still trying to figure that out myself.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know how this works. Okay.
这房♥子肯定有什么古怪
It's gotta be something about this house.
这房♥子有什么奇怪的地方吗
Is there anything unusual about it?
这是我的爷爷40年前造的
My grandfather built it 40 years ago.
爷爷 好吧 我能和他聊聊吗
Grandfather? Okay, can I talk to him?
现在不合适
N-Now-- Now is not a good time.
我们家的人现在都很忙
My family's all very occupied at the moment.
对 要准备订婚宴
Right, with the engagement party.
就是刚刚我被邀请参加的那个
The one that I just got invited to.
-不行 -行
- No. - Yes.
-不行 -行
- No. - Yes.
不是说欠我一个天大的人情吗
What happened to the whole debt of gratitude thing?
听着 我...我不奢求你相信我
Look, I'm not-- I'm not asking you to believe me.
我只是...我只是想请你帮我
Okay, I'm just-- I'm asking you to help me.
你这打扮没法参加宴会
Well, you're not exactly dressed for a party.
但我也许能帮你
But I may have something.
那是我的爷爷 来 我给你介绍
There's my granddaddy. Come on. I'll introduce you.
-瞧瞧 -爷爷
- Look here. - Granddad.
-伊芙琳 -你好
- Evelyn. - Hello.
这是山姆 埃米特医学院的同学
This is Sam, Emmett's friend from medical school.
这是沃伦爷爷
Um, this is Grandpa Warren.
我有没有提过是他建造了我们的家
Did I mention that he built our house?
真是美丽的房♥子 先生
It's a beautiful home, sir.
非常感谢你
Why, thank you kindly.
我注意到你在地下室里建造了一个防风窖
Um, I noticed you built a storm cellar in the basement.
非常有想法
That was a smart move.
这种地方总要建一个这样的地窖
Well, you gotta have one in these parts.
嗯 我只是好奇
Yeah, yeah. I was curious,
那个地下室有什么奇怪的地方吗
is there anything weird about that cellar?
什么叫奇怪
What do you mean by "weird"?
我想说的是
I guess what I mean is
我曾经在一场暴雨中躲在那里面
I was down there during a really bad storm
结果我的耳朵一直在蜂鸣
and my ears started ringing.
我只是想知道为什么
I was just wondering why that was.
很简单 在激烈的风暴中
Well, that's easy. During a bad storm,
气压下降 导致你的耳朵会产生蜂鸣
the air pressure drops, and that gives you the ringing.
真的吗 你能多和我说说吗
Really? Okay, can you tell me more?
各位 晚上好 欢迎来到我的家
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表