剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
About the storm and the low air pressure.
我不知道还有什么没说完的了
Not sure what's left to talk about.
我是想问你
Well, I meant to ask you.
假如我需要气压
Let's say I need the pressure
再次像那样降低 让我的耳朵蜂鸣
to drop like that again so my ears would ring.
我要怎样才能知道气压已经足够低了
How would I know when the air pressure drops low enough?
过来
Come here.
这是气压计
This here is a barometer.
你把这个挂在你的墙上
You hang it on your wall.
等风暴来袭 指针指数就会下降
When the storm strikes-- the needle drops.
我见过这个东西
Yeah, I've seen one of these before.
压力下降的时候
The pressure, when it dropped,
指针跳到了范围外
the needle, it jumped off the dial.
范围外 那肯定雷科
Off the dial, huh? Well, that'd have to be a derecho.
我们最近遭遇的那种激烈的风暴
You know those really bad storms that we had lately?
就是雷科
That's a derecho.
一般会持续一到两周
Lasts anywhere from a week to two.
风暴到处出现 一眨眼就会变成特大风暴
Storm rolls in and out and turns vicious in the blink of an eye.
所以这可以持续一周吗
So it could last another week?
差不多吧 不算什么严格的科学规律
Give or take. It ain't an exact science.
好吧 那在雷科期间
Okay, and during this derecho,
风暴会让气压
the storm, it'll drop the pressure again
很之前一样下降吗 你确定吗
just like it did before? You sure?
我敢说很有可能
Most likely, I'd wager.
上一次风暴来袭的时候 我的橡树被劈成两半
You know, that last one split my oak
还把我谷仓的门吹飞恶劣
and knocked the doors right off my barn.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
我能借一下那个东西吗
Listen, would you mind if I borrowed that?
我可不会白送东西
Well, I'm not in the business of givin' things away.
等等 你的谷仓门 需要帮忙修理吗
Hey, wait, wait. Your barn doors. You need help fixin' 'em?
我的手工活很不错 如果你愿意交换的话
Pretty good with my hands if, uh... if you'd be up for a trade.
-走开 -你要走了吗
- Go away. - You're leaving?
-怎么 他们要把你送走吗 -我要把我自己送走
- What, are they sending you somewhere? - I'm sending me somewhere.
去哪里
Where?
只要不待在这里
Anywhere but here.
好吧 等等 等等
All right, wait, wait.
我去见你爷爷的朋友了 那个亨利
I went and saw your granddad's friend. That guy, Henry?
我觉得我知道我们要怎么回到2019年了
I think I know how we can get back to 2019.
我们
We?
是的 你不该被这样对待
Yeah. You don't deserve this.
你应该得到自♥由♥和快乐
You deserve to be free and happy.
成为你想成为的人 和你喜欢的人一起
To be who you wanna be and who you wanna be with.
不一定非得是我
And it doesn't have to be me. OK
但如果你跟我走 你可以拥有这一切
But if you come with me, you can have all those things.
你不属于这里 你心里明白
You don't belong here. You know that.
我们只需要风暴变得更加剧烈
All we need is the storm to worsen
让气压下降 好吗
and the pressure to drop, okay?
2019年 我在地下室里找到了这个
Look. Now, I found this in the cellar in 2019.
这肯定说明当初是我放在那里的
It must mean that I'm the one who put it there.
也许这一切就是会发生
Maybe all this always happened.
也许你就是应该和我一起回去
Maybe you were always meant to come back with me.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 我只...
I know it sounds crazy. I ju--
十天后婚礼
Wedding's in ten days.
如果风暴在那之前还没来呢
What if the storm doesn't come by then?
已经来了 我们只要等风暴变得更加剧烈
It's here now. We just-- We have to wait for it to get worse.
快了 快了
Soon. Soon.
-孩子 -嗯
- Hey, kid. - Yeah.
你做得很好
You do nice work.
谢谢 快修好了
Thanks. It's gettin' there.
嗯
Yeah.
太太要你留下来吃完饭
The missus wants you to stay for dinner.
你喜欢猪里脊和大黄派吗
How do you feel about pork loin and rhubarb pie?
我不知道大黄是什么 但听起来不错
Not sure what a rhubarb is, but sounds good to me.
绝对不要动 曝光时间很长
Now, stay very, very still. This is a long exposure.
我们可不希望拍糊了
We don't want you blurry.
微笑一下 亲爱的
Give us a smile, dear.
我希望能一直记住你现在的样子
I wanna always remember you like this.
年轻 美丽
Young. Beautiful.
好了...
Well...
别动
Hold.
很好 再坚持一下
Good. All right, a little longer.
然后...
And...
该死 光线不好了 需要再拍一张
Damn. We're losing the light. We'll need another one.
我觉得头有点晕 不好意思
I'm feeling a bit light-headed. Pardon me.
来
Come on!
-到时候了吗 -快了
- Is it time? - Almost.
拜托 拜托
Oh, come on. Come on.
你以为我不知道吗 你以为我不会发现吗
You think I didn't know? You think I wouldn't find out?
像一个妓♥女♥一样到处招摇
Parading around like some common whore.
这不就是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
这段婚姻只是为了钱 我不是这样的人
This marriage is only about money. And that's not who I am!
-别碰她 别碰她 -不不不
- Don't touch her! Don't touch her! - No! No! No--
你不能逼我嫁给你
You can't force me to marry you!
-我不会允许的 -你做梦吧
- I won't let it happen! -The hell I can't!
山姆 山姆
Sam! Sam!
伊芙琳 伊芙琳
Evelyn! Evelyn!
什么
What?
她在哪里
Where is she?
-她在哪里 -你干什么
- Where the hell is she? - Whoa, what are you doing?
看 看 你看这个
Here. Here. This, this. See this?
你说我怎么搞到这个的
How did I get this, huh?
杰克 这说明我去过那时候
Jake, this proves I was there.
这只能证明你找到了一盒
All this proves is that you found another matchbook
保存更加完好的火柴
in better condition.
不不不 你没听进去
No, no, no. You're not listening to me.
我听了 我觉得你就是撞到头了
I am, and I really just think you hit your head.
但我没有
I didn't, though.
我没有 那是真的
I didn't. I didn't. It was real.
她...她是真的 我...
She-- She was real, I--
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
她是一段闯进你脑子里的历史
She's a piece of history that got lodged in your brain.
不 不
No, no.
但不管她是谁 她现在已经不在了
But whoever she is, she's long gone now.
我们赶紧收拾东西吧
Now let's pack up, okay?
我想在爱丽丝上♥床♥之前回家
I wanna get home before Alice goes to bed.
好了 伙计 收拾好东西
Come on, man. Get your stuff.
我不能走
I can't go.
我要留下来 我要想办法回去找她
I gotta stay. I gotta find a way back to her.
回到车里
Get in the truck.
罗杰做了肉馅卷饼
Roger made empanadas.
我们去吃点 抽点大♥麻♥ 还能再吃点
Let's go eat some, and smoke a bowl and maybe eat some more.
我要借你的手♥机♥ 你的充电线
I'm gonna need to borrow your cell phone, your lightning cable
还有你放在车子后面的毯子
and that blanket you keep in the back of the truck.
我要留在这里 我要弄清楚
I'm gonna stay here. I gotta figure this out.
杰克 求你了
Jake, please.
1919年的灾难雷科
下落不明或死亡人员
不不不
No, no, no.
伊芙琳·波特
我们现在遇到的雷科
The derecho that we're in right now
是所谓的"超级雷科"
is what we call a "Super derecho."
这种天气毁灭性极强
It's highly destructive,
但幸运的是 也是非常罕见的
but, luckily, it's extremely rare.
最近一次超级雷科是在一百年前
The last super derecho was around a hundred years ago.
1919年
1919.
可惜由于全球变暖
Sadly, thanks to global warming,
风暴之间的间隙在逐渐缩短
the intervals between these vicious storms are shrinking.
下一场可能会在十到十五年后
We'll probably see the next one in ten or 15 years.
不 不 等不了那么久了
No, no. Can't wait that long.
天气
来吃晚饭吗 爱丽丝很想念自己的山姆叔叔
Come over for dinner, yeah? Alice misses her Uncle Sam.
不行 不行 我必须留下
No, I can't. I can't. I gotta stay.
-山姆 -来了 来了
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表