剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
- Sam. - That's it. That's it.
山姆
Sam!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on. Come on.
*小宝贝 不要说话*
*Hush, little baby, don't say a word*
伊芙琳·波特
波松布鲁
2034年3月18日
*爸爸要给你买♥♥一个荆棘鸟*
*Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird*
*如果那个荆棘鸟不会唱歌♥*
*If that mockingbird won't sing*
*爸爸就给你买♥♥一个钻石戒指*
*Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring*
*如果那个钻石是铜铸的*
*If that diamond ring is brass*
*爸爸给你买♥♥一个玻璃球*
*Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass*
晚安 山姆 生日快乐
Good night, Sam. Happy birthday.
*如果玻璃球碎了*
*If that looking glass is broke*
*爸爸要给你...*
*Papa's gonna buy you--*
妈妈 外面有人吗
Mommy. Is someone there?
-山姆 -杰克
- Sam. - Jake?
那是怎么回事 你做了什么
What the hell is that? What'd you do?
我们装好了酒窖 这是客户的要求
We put in the wine cellar. You knew the client wanted it.
不不不 你改了 你改了 你改了
No, no, no. You changed it. You changed it. You changed it.
你改了下面的气压计
You changed the air pressure down here.
把我送到了未来 而不是过去
Sent me to the future, not the past.
上帝啊 山姆
Sam! Jesus, Sam.
-山姆 你在说胡话 -你得帮我离开这里
- Sam, Sam, you're babbling. - You gotta help me get it outta here.
我去了未来 我看到她了 我看到她了
Look, I went to the future, and I saw her. I saw her.
我们...我们有一个孩子
We-- We had a kid.
我们有一个可爱的儿子
We had this beautiful little boy.
但是要是我不能回去
But none of that can happen
把她救出来 这一切都不可能发生
if I don't get back to her and save her, okay?
-你明白吗 -我真的很担心你
- Do you understand that? - I'm really worried about you.
我明白 杰克
Yeah, I get that, Jake.
但我只是需要你的帮助 好吗
But I just need your help right now, okay?
如果我把这些东西拆了 你愿意去看医生吗
If I get this stuff outta here, will you go see a doctor?
好的 好的 我保证
Yes. Yes. Okay. I promise.
好了 来吧
Okay. Come on now.
对不起 杰克
Sorry, Jake.
山姆 别这样 山姆 拜托
Sam! Don't do this. Sam, come on!
山姆
Sam!
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
山姆
Sam?
我们该走了 快点
We gotta go. Now!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
-山姆 -没事的 我们会没事的
- Sam! - It's okay. We'll be fine. We'll be fine.
我保证 但是我们该走了
I promise. But we have to go now.
我的腿被压住了
My leg's stuck.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好了 听着 你得赶紧走
All right. Listen. You have to go.
不 不 我不会
No, no! Not with
-不会丢下你 -不 听着 听着
- Not without you. - No. Hey, hey. Listen. Listen.
我去了未来 好吗
I went to the future, okay?
-什么 -我看到你了
- What? - I saw you.
你有一个儿子 你有一个小儿子
You had a son. You had a little boy.
你在对着他唱歌♥
You were singing to him.
你会去到未来的
You're gonna make it.
我们...我们有一个儿子吗
Oh, we... We have a son?
不
No.
你有
You do.
我不在那里
I wasn't there.
不
No.
不
No.
-这是命中注定的 -不
- This is what's supposed to happen. Yeah. - No.
-相信我 -不 我不想要那种生活
- Trust me. - No. No. I don't want that life.
-没事的 没事的 -不
- It's okay. It's gonna be okay. - No.
听着 听着
Listen, listen.
告诉我哥哥 我爱他
Tell my brother I love him.
他会帮你的
He's gonna help you.
-走吧 -不不不
- Go. - No, no, no, no!
-伊芙琳 -不 山姆 山姆
- Evelyn. - No! Sam. Sam.
-山姆 -伊芙琳
- Sam. - Evelyn.
-山姆 -伊芙琳 我爱你
- Sam! - Evelyn. I love you.
但是你应该放手了
But you need to let go now.
山姆 你没事吧
Sam. Are you okay?
发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
山姆
Sam?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
好吧
All right, then.
我给你带了一些换洗的衣服
I brought you a change of clothes.
我不知道你的尺码
I wasn't sure the exact size.
希望能合适
So, hopefully they fit.
他说每个房♥间都会有音乐
He said there'd be music in every room.
他真的爱你
He really loved you.
他和我说了很多你的事
Told me all about ya.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
不仅是他说了什么 还有他说话的语气
Well, it wasn't just what he said, it was how he said it.
我从来没听过他这么说起一个人
Never heard him talk like that before.
一直在说你的歌♥声 你的唱片收藏
All about your singing. And your record collection.
那是我哥哥的
Well, they were my brother's.
我把它们都藏在墙后
I hid them down here behind the walls
这样我妈妈就不会找到了
so my mother wouldn't find them.
山姆在我们相遇的第一天帮我救下了这些唱片
Sam saved them for me the day we met.
这些墙都不是原本的墙壁
You know, these walls are the originals.
伊芙琳收
山姆写的
From Sam.
他活了下来
He made it.
他在1919年吗
He's in 1919?
亲爱的伊芙琳
Dear Evelyn.
等你读到这封信 我应该已经去世很久了
By the time you read this, I'll be long gone.
但我需要你明白
But I needed you to know
我没有丧生在那场风暴中
I didn't die in that storm after all.
他在下面
He's down here.
我迫切地想回去找你
I was desperate to get back to you.
我等了一年
I waited for a year,
但是没有风暴
but no storm came.
人人都和我说不会再有了 但我仍然抱有希望
I was told one wouldn't, but I still hoped.
然后我意识到
Then I realized something.
就像你属于未来一样
As much as you belong in the future...
女人也要投票
也许这...就是我属于的地方
...maybe this... this is where I belong.
我找到了我的归属
I found my place.
这都是你的功劳
And it was all thanks to you.
我终于过上了充实的生活
I have a life at last.
这很讽刺
You know, it's ironic.
我来自一个有太多选择的地方 而你什么都没有
I came from a place with too many choices, and you had none.
现在 我们该往前看了
And now, it's time for us to move forward.
安置好这些碎片 让未来发挥魔力
To put the pieces in place for our futures to take hold.
杰克收
该建造属于你自己的家了
爱你的山姆
霍纳斯·瓦格纳
Honus Wagner.
我知道你会找到这封信的 伊芙琳
I know you'll find this letter, Evelyn.
我知道 因为就像我会找你 你也会找我
I know because, like I look for you, you look for me.
但你该停止寻找的步伐了 轮到你了
But it's time for you to stop looking. It's your turn now.
你的人生在等待着你
Your life is waiting.
去好好努力吧
Go out there and get it.
爱你的 山姆
All my love, Sam.
山姆·泰勒建筑
妈妈 有人在吗
Mommy, is someone there?
没有 亲爱的
No. No, sweetie.
一切都很好 一切都很好
Everything's okay. Everything is fine.
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表