剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
I'm not gonna become some brilliant mechanical engineer.
这我可不敢说 你说你是聪明的那个
I don't know about that. You said you're the one with the brains.
你会想明白的 星星之间没有答案
You'll figure it out. It's not written in the stars.
掌控的人是你
You're in control.
不是科迪
Not Cody.
谁都不是
Not anyone.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
本集由云彩倾情奉献
This episode is brought to you by Cloudspun.
云彩创建的初衷只有一个
Cloudspun was created with one goal in mind:
以完美的价钱为你带来一晚安睡
deliver a great night's sleep at an amazing price.
斯通
我知道 我不知道有什么好守候的
一直听到"斯通" 但不知道是什么意思
好吧 你要去哪里
Okay. Where you going?
韦恩
Wayne?
韦恩·维尔吉斯
柯林斯大道4728号♥
阿♥拉♥巴马州 安妮斯顿
-哪位 -韦恩·维尔吉斯住在这里吗
- Yeah? - Does Wayne Wilkes live here?
你找韦恩
You're looking for Wayne?
他说自己是我妈妈的朋友 从芝加哥来的
He said he was a friend of my mom's. From Chicago.
芝加哥
Chicago?
他这辈子都住在安妮斯顿
He lived here in Anniston his whole damn life.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我们一起长大的 95年的舞会国王和女王
We grew up together. Prom king and queen, '95.
我对他可以说是知根知底了
I knew him like a fish knows water.
直到他修屋顶的时候从梯子上摔了下来
Till he fell off that ladder fixing the roof.
他撞到了头 脑袋几乎被砸开了
He hit his head, split it nearly clean open.
直接陷入了昏迷
Went right into a coma.
等等 他曾经陷入昏迷吗
Wait, he was in a coma?
是的 他们和我说他脑死了 是植物人了
Yep. They told me he was brain-dead, a vegetable.
但我还是会每天都去看他
But I still visited him every day.
结果五个月后 他突然间醒来了
And then, five months later, outta the blue, he just woke up.
那简直是奇迹 除了一件事
It was a miracle. Except for one thing.
-什么事 -他醒来...不一样了
- Yeah? - He woke up... different.
不一样了 怎么不一样了
Different? Different how?
就是他不是他了
Different in that he wasn't him.
开始说梦话
Started talking in his sleep,
说什么关于数学公式的胡话
nonsense about math equations,
一些他以前从来不知道也不在乎的事
stuff he never knew or cared about before.
他不是韦恩了
He just wasn't Wayne.
我的韦恩爱着我
My Wayne, he loved me.
这个韦恩
This Wayne...
这个韦恩怎么了
This Wayne what?
他两个星期前
He wasn't back two weeks before
跟一个酒吧认识的贱♥人♥跑了
he ran off with some bitch he picked up at a bar.
莱克西亚什么的 我也不知道
Lexa. Lexi. I don't know.
这个叫莱克西亚的女人
Uh, look, that woman, Lexa?
还是莱克西 你对她有什么了解吗
Lexi? Do you know anything else about her?
没有 什么都不知道
Nope. No idea.
我当然去看过斯通了 那是我做的第一件事
Of course I checked for Stone. That was the first thing I did.
艾莱克西亚
Alexandra.
艾莱克西亚 艾莱克西亚·斯通
Alexandra. Alexandra Stone.
艾莱克西亚·斯通
湾区一女子昏迷三年后奇迹般塑形
能看到什么吗
You got anything?
他们要转移她
They're transferring her.
今晚
Tonight.
那就是今晚了 这是我们的机会
That's it, then. That's our chance.
该发挥你的本事了
Time to do your thing.
她被抓的时候 你在疾控中心干什么
What were you doing at the CDC when she was caught?
收集情报 和往常一样
Gathering information, same as always.
现在都结束了 这个行动已经被破坏了
That's all over now. This program's been compromised.
我们救出她就走 他们今晚转移她
We get her and we go. They're moving her tonight.
太快了 我还无法接近 我还不够强
It's too soon. I can't access it all yet. I'm not strong enough.
不 不是因为这个 是因为那女孩
Nah, that ain't it. It's the girl.
我明白 我也有过一个妻子
Look, I get it. You know I had a wife.
我知道我们做的事...很复杂
And I know what we do is... complicated.
这些感觉 你关不掉 但是...
These feelings, you can't just shut 'em off, but...
你必须要关掉
you have to.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
互助小组
Support group.
然后...
And then...
我去了共同遗产办公室
I went to the Legacy Mutual office for a while.
给
Here.
你办了一个人身保险 你为什么要这么做
You took out a life insurance policy? Why would you do that?
意外常有 阿丽亚 我希望你能好好的
Unexpected things happen, Alia, and I want you to be okay...
万一我出了什么事
in case something were to happen to me.
比如你会突然 我也不知道 突然消失吗
Like if you were to suddenly, I don't know, disappear maybe?
我知道韦恩的事了
I know about Wayne.
他没有离开镇子 我看到你上他的车了
He didn't leave town. I saw you hop into his truck.
阿丽亚
Alia.
你一直在骗我
You've been lying to me.
你知道一些你不该知道的事
You know things you shouldn't.
你睡觉的时候就像一个收音机
You're like a freakin' ham radio in your sleep.
怎么回事 到底怎么了 妈妈
What is it? What's happening, Mom?
-告诉我 -听我说 阿丽亚
- Just tell me. - Listen to me, Alia.
你一直盼着能从那扇门里
That woman that you keep hoping
走进来的女人已经不在了
will walk back through that door is gone.
昏迷改变了所有事 我很抱歉 但事实如此
The coma, it changed things. I'm sorry, but it did.
她不会回来了 你明白吗
And she isn't coming back. You understand?
我什么都不明白
I don't understand a thing.
我真的很抱歉
Well, I'm really sorry.
但我需要你接受这一切 往前看
But I just need you to accept it and move on.
往前看
Move on?
你长大了 你不需要一个母亲了
You're grown up. You don't really need a mother.
你说得对
You're right.
我不需要了
I don't.
我能照顾好我自己 我一直都是一个人
I can take care of myself. Been doing it a long time.
阿丽亚 搞什么
Alia? What the hell?
走吧 我们动身吧 我们还能买♥♥下那辆车吗
Let's do it. Let's go. Can we still get that car?
慢点 怎么了 你妈妈呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. What? What about your mom?
我还以为现在她才是你的主心骨
I thought she was your ride-or-die now.
你说得没错 她撒谎
You were right. She was lying.
我竟然蠢到以为
I was so stupid to think
一切能够变回原来的样子
that things would go back to the way they were.
发生了什么
Well, what happened?
那不重要 全都不重要 我以前过得更好
It doesn't matter. None of it. I was better off before.
我很遗憾 没事的 没事的
Hey, look, I'm sorry. It's all right. It's okay.
听到了吗 没事的
You hear me? It's gonna be okay.
我们去买♥♥下那辆车吧 不会再有冬天了
Let's get that car. No more winters.
我和你说了不要太投入感情
Told you not to get attached.
没有敌人
No hostiles present.
货物安全
Package secure.
按当前路线前往指定的集♥合♥点
Proceed on current route to appointed rendezvous.
保持警惕
Be alert.
收到
Roger that.
转移货物后 我们会取得联♥系♥
We'll make contact when the package is transferred.
他们开始行动了 很好 我们上
They're on the move. Good. Let's engage.
上 上
Go! Move, move!
不许动 把你的手放倒脑后
Stay where you are! Put your hands over your head!
只要几分钟 我们就能在九点新闻中离开这里
Only a few minutes. We'll be outta here with the 9:00 news.
你没事吧
You okay?
他们给我用了点东西 这具身体没办法适应
They gave me something. This body's not responding well to it.
广播要开始了 快
The broadcast is going live. Now.
我们只有几分钟
Okay, we only got a window of a few minutes,
过时间了就会被困在这里
and once it closes, we're stuck.
女士优先
So, ladies first.
不是说不要投入太多情感吗
What happened to no attachments?
你知道我说的是这个世界的人
You know I meant people from this world.
彼此彼此
Potato, potahto.
另一边见
I'll see you on the other side.
快点 你在这大气层中活不了多久
Quickly. You can't survive long in this atmosphere.
她没有呼吸了
She's not breathing.
一直以来都是这样 你很清楚
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表