剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
You're fully vested.
交了社保后
I mean, with social security,
你其实基本拿不到多少钱
you were practically working for nothing. You know?
你在说什么 兰斯 你希望我退休吗
What are you talking about, Lance? You Want me to retire?
选个不错的计划 乔
Got some A-plus benefits in here, Joe.
我不会退休 我属于这里 这是我的车间
I'm not gonna retire. I belong here. This is my shop.
我在这里工作的时间比你都长
I've been here longer than you.
-我是这里最棒的工人 -你以前的确是
- I'm the best guy in the place. - I'm not denying that you were.
什么叫曾经 我现在也是 我每天都在恢复
What do you mean "were"? I am. I am getting better every day.
我们最近接了很多大合同
Look, We got a lot of big contracts coming in right now.
有餐厅 酒店
We got restaurants, hotels,
我必须赶上这些截止日期
and these are some hard deadlines I gotta meet.
我不能一直给一个无法工作的人留着职位
I can't put a man out there who can't do the work.
那我们走着瞧
We'll see.
听着 拜托 不要让你自己心烦 乔
You know, look. Come on. Save yourself the heartache, Joe.
我们都知道你该...
We all know it's time to--
其他人也遇到过这种事
Look, this happens to other people.
-我也见过 -我不是其他人 我会回来的
- I've seen it. - I'm not other people. I will be back.
不 你不会
No, you won't.
听着 我是以朋友的身份劝你 乔
Look, I'm saying this as a friend. Okay, Joe?
你可以现在接受这个退休计划
You're either gonna take this retirement plan right now
或者六周后接受
or you're gonna take it in six weeks,
但是我们知道你最终都要接受
but we both know you're taking it.
我以为你忘了
I thought you forgot.
不 我得先去车间处理一些事
No, I had to deal with something at the shop.
好了 你今天过得怎么样
So, how was your day?
很好
Great.
很好 系好安全带
Great. Buckle up.
我讨厌初中 真烦
I hate junior high. It sucks.
你讨厌初中 我愿意为回到学校而付出一切
You hate junior high? I'd give anything to be back in school.
-我当初是橄榄球队队长 -那你很受欢迎了
- I was captain of the football team... - So you were popular.
"受欢迎"也太轻描淡写了 我是传奇
Well, popular? That's an understatement. I was a legend.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
高中舞会那晚
Night of the senior prom,
我带着橄榄球队把校长的车搬到了屋顶上
I got the football team to put the principal's car on the roof.
-屋顶上 -是的
- The roof? - Yes!
-什么 -不是全部一起搬上去
- What? - Well, not all at once.
你得先拆掉 然后...
You gotta disassemble it and-
怎么搬上去的并不重要
Doesn't matter how you got it up there.
舞会结束后
At the end of the dance,
所有人都出来了 我们就站在屋顶上
everybody came out, and there we were on the roof.
整个橄榄球队 姆乌校长的车和我 传奇
Football team, Principal Moon's car and me. Legendaly.
他们每次同学会都会说起这件事
They talk about it at every reunion.
所以要受欢迎
So, to become popular,
我就得成为橄榄球队队长 并把车搬上屋顶
I gotta become captain of the football team and put a car on a roof.
明白了
Got it.
你怎么了 你没有朋友吗
So, What's the story? You don't have any friends?
我算是有一个 布兰迪
I sorta have one. Brady.
但是我觉得他最近不是很想和我一起玩
But recently, I don't think he wants to be around me anymore.
那就让他滚吧
Well, to hell with him then.
系好安全带 谢谢
Buckle up, please.
这是给你的 爷爷
Hey, this is for you, Grandpa.
也许是你♥爸♥爸定的复健用具
Probably some exercise equipment from your father.
他总是过度操心这些东西
He goes overboard with that kinda stuff.
这上面说是怀姆漫画寄来的
It says it's from Wham Comics.
你说什么
What'd you say?
这是什么
What is it?
怀姆漫画
我们来看看
Let's find out.
"炸♥药♥侠"
"Dynoman. "
我小时候定的 怎么回事
I ordered this when I was a kid. I don't understand.
也许是寄丢了
Maybe it got lost in the mail.
丢了60年吗
For 60 years?
我在一本漫画书封底看到后定的 但一直没到
I ordered this from the back of a comic book, and it never came.
我缠了我妈妈好几个月 让她去要回我的50美分
I bugged my mother for months to get my 50 cents back.
等等 你也喜欢漫画吗
Wait. You were into comics too?
很久以前的事了
Long time ago.
真是太疯狂了 肯定是什么玩笑
This is nuts. It must be a joke.
可能是车间的肯尼干的
Probably Kenny at the shop is behind this. Yeah.
你的漫画书都放在哪里了
What did you do with the comics?
我想我都给你♥爸♥爸了
I guess I probably gave 'em to your dad.
他永远不会把东西丢掉
He never throws anything away.
炸♥药♥男有什么故事
What's the story of Dynoman?
了不起的炸♥药♥侠
他和我爸爸一样 是一个矿工
He was a miner like my dad.
我想我也是因此喜欢他的吧
I think that's probably why I liked him.
有一天 他在地下工作
He was working underground one day,
结果一捆炸♥药♥炸了
and a stick of dynamite blew up
把三块放射性的石头炸进了他的戒指里
and shot three radioactive rocks into his ring.
轰隆
每一块都有特殊能力 强力 高速和飞翔
Each one had a special power. Strength, speed and flight.
那这些能力是什么原理
So, like, how do the powers work?
什么意思
What do you mean?
是改变了他新陈代谢的外星外形石头吗
Like, are they alien rocks that change his metabolism?
还是说是魔法
Or is it magic?
你为什么凡事都要求一个解释
Why do you need an explanation for everything?
你们这一代凡事都要一个解释
Your generation needs an explanation for everything.
这跟你们有什么关系
What the hell's the matter with you guys?
抱歉
Sorry
那么 这是谁
So, Who's that?
这是高压 炸♥药♥侠的死敌
That's the Volt, Dynoman's archenemy.
炸♥药♥侠从一颗陨石下拯救了高压的村庄
Dynoman saved Volt's village in Romania from a meteor.
他用戒指击碎了那颗陨石
He smashed it with his ring.
但是有一块碎片砸毁了一幢房♥子
But a chunk of debris destroyed a house,
屋里有一对夫妻死了 他们的孩子当时在外面玩
killing a man and woman inside while their son played outside.
那个孩子发誓要向炸♥药♥侠复仇
The boy vowed vengeance on Dynoman.
他集齐了那块陨石的碎片
He found all the remnants of the meteor,
碎片吸收了炸♥药♥侠戒指的能力 开始发光
which had absorbed the power of Dynoman's ring and began to glow.
高压看到了光芒便明白他也可以得到那种能力
The Volt saw that glow and knew he could have that power too.
他用那些碎片造了他的头盔
From those remains, he built his helmet.
所以是英雄造就了恶人
So, the hero made the villain.
很标准的剧情
Pretty standard stuff.
你说得没错
You're right.
可以加一些反转 我的故事就更加精彩
Coulda used a twist. My stories had more panache.
等等 什么叫你的故事
Wait. What do you mean, "your stories"?
我以前也自己编过几个故事
Yeah. I wrote a few stories in my day.
真的吗 这不就是我现在干的事吗
Really? That's what I do.
那你后来为什么不写了
So, why'd you stop?
你不可能永远和超级英雄玩 孩子
Can't play with superheroes forever, kid.
-等等 爷爷 -好了
- Wait, Grandpa. - Okay...
这上面说你需要的话就会出现
It says it comes when you need it, right?
这现在寄过来了 因为你正需要
And this came now. Because you need it.
你得试一试
You gotta try it.
你试试 戴上看看合不合适
You try it. Put it on. See if it fits.
不行 太大了 你得戴上试试
No, it's too big. You gotta try it.
我觉得是给你的 拜托 就算是为了我
I think it's for you. Come on, for me.
让我来试试
Let me have it.
上帝啊 正好合适
Holy moly. It fits.
没错
Yeah.
-怎么回事 -什么事都没有
- What is it? - Nothing.
看 只是一个垃圾 这是一个玩具
See? It's a piece of junk. It's a toy.
怎么回事
What?
等等 等等 爷爷
Wait, Wait. Grandpa, Grandpa.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
玩具不会60年后突然奇迹般出现的
toys don't just magically appear after 60 years.
来 打沙包试试
Try. Hit the bag.
你在开玩笑吗 你不会真的相信魔法吧
Are you kidding? You don't actually believe in magic, do ya?
我看到它发光了 这不就是这样用的吗
I saw it glow. Isn't that how it works?
是的 但这是漫画书订的 只是一块塑料
Yes. But I got it from a comic book. This is a chunk of plastic.
我们很早以前
And we're gonna do with it
就该处理掉这个东西了
what we should've done a long time ago.
我们要把它扔进垃圾箱
We're gonna throw it in the garbage can.
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表