剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
She probably pulled it out decades ago.
她不想记住我
She doesn't want to remember me.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
修复飞机 保证能重新起飞
Restoring the plane to exactly what it was so it can fly again,
让我们能把那个飞行员送回他的时代
and we can send the pilot back just as he came.
为什么 过去没有问题
Why? The past is fine.
历史也没有改变
History hasn't changed.
玛丽安 改变历史不是重点
Mary Ann, this is not about changing history.
你看看这个
Take a look at this.
1971年
1971.
加州 西尔玛
Sylmar, California.
一场里氏6.5级地震
A devastating earthquake of 6.5 on the Richter scale
夺走了65人的姓名 造成了5亿的损失
kills 65 people, causes a half a billion in damage.
一个裂缝
A Rift.
2009年 卡塔尼奥炼油厂灾难
2009, the Catano oil refinery disaster.
一场半径50英里的爆♥炸♥摧毁了一座城市
A 50-mile-radius explosion, destroyed a city.
依然出现了一个裂缝
Also a Rift.
你以为历史上的那些
Global catastrophes throughout history
意外或自然发生的大灾难
that you thought were accidents or natural disasters
都是因为带这个飞行员来的这种事件而导致的
were caused by the same type of event that brought the pilot here.
如果我们能把从裂缝穿越过来的东西及时送回去
If we can get whatever came through back in time just right,
裂缝关闭 没有人会受伤
the Rift closes and no one gets hurt.
你的孩子怎么说
Now, what about your boy?
他手上有我的手♥机♥
He's got my phone.
小子 慢点 这是什么地方
Kid, slow down. What is this place?
这里是军需用品店
It's called an Army Surplus store.
我们开车经过时 我看到的
I saw it when we drove through.
这里应该有你需要的所有东西
They should have everything you'll need.
凯夫拉 夜视镜...
Kevlar, night vision...
夜视镜
Night vision?
这样就能在晚上看清东西
So you can, you know, see at night.
听名字就明白了 这里还有这种东西吗
Yeah, the name kind of says it all. You have all that stuff now?
你肯定想象不到
You have no idea.
你会开锁吧
You can pick the lock, right?
我看上去像是个小毛贼吗
What do I look like, a cat burglar?
也许我可以试试把这个撬开
I mean, maybe I can try and jimmy this open.
这全是铁质的 小子
This is all steel, kid.
你处理过多少次这种事
So, uh, just how many of these things have you dealt with?
说出数目都会让大多数人♥大♥吃一惊
More than most people feel comfortable knowing about.
你失败过多少次
And, uh, how many times have you failed?
说出数目也会让大多数人♥大♥吃一惊
More times than most people would feel comfortable knowing about.
比尔觉得是因为我们遗漏了些什么
Bill thinks it's because we missed something,
比如衣服掉了一颗扣子或袖扣 反正是小东西
like a button on a shirt or a cuff link, something tiny.
等等 如果你不觉得
Wait. So if you don't think
关键是把他们原路送回去...
it's about sending them back the way they came--
就算我们做到了 也不一定会成功
It doesn't always work when we do that.
那你怎么看
Well, what do you think?
我觉得裂缝有自己的意志
I think the Rift has a will.
我觉得它那么做是有原因的
I think what it does, it does for a reason.
每次有人穿越过来
Every time someone comes through,
我们都需要花点时间找到他们
takes us a while to track them down.
三小时 或五小时 或七小时
Three hours, five hours, seven hours.
但是裂缝总会刚好开启11个小时
But the Rift always stays open for exactly 11.
你觉得在那段时间里应该发生些什么吗
So you think something is supposed to happen in that time?
我觉得必须要发生些什么
I think something needs to happen.
是什么 科尔需要做什么
What? What does Cole need to do?
我不知道
I have no idea.
快点 快点
Come on! Hurry! Hurry!
快走 快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
快点
Come on!
小心点
Be careful.
这些人是谁
Who are these guys?
锁定目标 降低高度
Eyes on target. Set her down.
上上上
Go, go, go!
-他们在那里 -等等 等等
- There they are. - Wait, wait.
让我和他说 他很害怕 他手上还有我的孩子
Let me talk to him. He's scared, and he's got my kid.
去吧
Go.
不 玛丽安 你不明白我们在做什么
No, Mary Ann, no! You don't understand what we're doing!
不 亲爱的 是你不明白
No, sweetheart, no, you don't understand.
你们俩都不明白
Look, neither of you do.
我明白 女士 他们要我回去
I get it, miss. They want me to go back,
我非常乐意
and I'm more than willing to do so.
但我有一些条件
But I got some conditions.
我需要武器 我需要保护 一些...
I need a weapon, and I need some protection. Some, uh...
-凯夫拉 -凯夫拉 没错
- Kevlar! - "Kevlar," That's right.
我是一名战士 玛丽安
I'm a fighter, all right, Mary Ann?
-我一定能克服一切 -不 科尔 不行
- I'm gonna beat this thing. - No, Cole, you can't.
你不能战斗 你不能那么做
You can't fight. You can't do any of that.
什...
Wha--
上面的这个东西以前出现过
That thing up there. Look, it's happened before.
他们说如果你
And they say if you don't go back
不原样返回
just exactly the way you came through...
那方圆十英里内的所有东西都会消亡
that... everything within ten miles of here dies.
那说明你不能带任何东西回去
So that means you can't bring anything back.
你改变不了任何东西
You can't change anything.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不 他们骗你
No, they're lying to you!
肯定是骗你的
They have to be!
我知道你想救他
I know you wanted to save him, okay?
我也想...
So did I. And...
但我们必须要那么做
But this is the way it has to be.
你必须要回去 我很抱歉
You have to go through. I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
命运真是个混♥蛋♥啊 是吧
Destiny's a son of a bitch, ain't it?
等等 等一下 等等
Wait. Wait a second. Wait. Wait.
-可能还有别的 -什么
- There might be more. - I'm sorry?
这个东西不仅把你带到了这个时代
This thing, it brought you back not just here to this time,
还把你带到了这里 带回了你的家
but it brought you back to this place, to your home.
如果这个裂缝或者这个创造者之类的
What if this Rift or whoever made it or whatever it is,
做这一切是有理由的呢
what if it does these things for a reason?
能有什么理由呢
What reason could that possibly be?
我...
I...
我觉得我知道
I think I know.
五分钟
Five minutes.
你好 宝莉
Hi, Pauline.
是我 宝莉
It's me, Pauline.
泰迪
Teddy?
嗯
Yeah.
这...
What...
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我当时满脑子只有那愚蠢的迷信
I'm sorry that I let a stupid superstition get the better of me.
我很抱歉我都没有说再见
I'm sorry that I never said goodbye.
我知道你向前看了 我知道你忘了我了
And I know you moved on. I know you forgot about me.
但我希望你知道
But I needed you to know...
我爱你
that I love you.
一直爱着 永远爱着
I always have and I always will.
泰迪
Oh, Teddy.
对不起 我没有太多时间
I'm sorry. I don't have very much time.
我要走了
I gotta go now.
泰迪
Teddy.
宝莉
Pauline.
我们再来共舞一曲吧
Let's cut a rug one more time, huh?
怎么样
What do you say?
-泰迪 我已经没法跳了 -没关系 我扶着你
- Oh, Teddy, I can't dance anymore. - It's okay. I've got you.
我扶着你
I got you.
再见 宝莉
Goodbye, Pauline.
科尔
Cole.
小子
Hey, kid.
你的脑瓜很聪明 小子 你会有出息的
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表