剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
拜托 伙计
Come on, fam.
我们肯定能做些什么...
There's gotta be something we can do...
或者找谁帮帮忙
or somebody we can talk to!
现在 你们可以选择
At this time, you may choose
继续坐在座位上 或者上来瞻仰遗容
to recess or stay seated to view the remains.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
就在这里
Right... here.
斯特林本来在这里
Sterling was there.
她向我挥手
And she waved at me.
我也向她挥手
And I waved back, and...
要是有人想碰我的钉鞋
Well, the only way anyone would touch my track cleats
那这人肯定是想死了...
was if they wanted to die...
我们爱你
或者我死了
or if I did.
但如果我已经死了 我为什么还在这里
But if I'm dead, why am I still here
困在这个街区
posted on the same broke block?
我应该...可能应该飞升的
I'm supposed to... ascend, maybe.
没有人能看到我
No one can see me.
没有人能听到我
Nobody can hear me!
我只是图卡·豪尔
I'm just Tuka Hall.
被困在这里 直到...
Stuck here until...
图卡
安息吧
越跑越快
李来过了
Lee stopped by.
我只是来看看你还好吗 或者至少能好一些了
I just came by to make sure you're good. Or as good as possible.
我能坐下吗
Can I sit?
你今天在仪式上表现很好
You did good at the services today.
你的讲话真是太完美了
What you said up there was perfect.
今天没有什么能算完美的事
Nothing was perfect about today.
都是我的错 是我害死了她
It's my fault. I killed her.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
我应该听她的 留在那个愚蠢的表演秀上
I should have stayed at that dumb-ass sideshow like she wanted.
那么简单 我只要留下来就好了
Was easy. Could've just posted there.
我吼了她 然后我就走了
I yelled at her, then I left.
我听到她叫我的名字 故意假装没听到
I heard her calling my name, and I pretended I didn't.
我让她来追我 却故意无视她
I made her run after me. I ignored her.
你知道这并不是你的错
You know that's not on you.
你当时累了 这是可以理解的
You were tired. It's okay to be that.
但是我...
But I was--
你知道我也爱图卡 但是她永远不会停下脚步
You know I loved Tuka, but that girl never stopped.
说实话 想要跟上她简直是不可能的
Keeping up with her was impossible. Be real.
她总是会做到极致
She was always doing the most.
对吧 你也明白我的
Right? You know I am.
你该责怪的只有
The only person you should blame
那个撞了她后逃逸的懦夫
is that coward who hit her and dipped.
那也没用
That don't help.
那种人百分之一千能逃之夭夭
That guy gets away with it 1,000% of the time.
你去找过警♥察♥了吗
You went to the cops yet?
我几天前和他们描述了那辆车和司机的长相
I gave a description of the car and the driver a couple days ago.
连个回音都没有
Can't even get a callback.
那我们就去警局 让他们好好听我们说话
So let's go over there. Make 'em listen.
现在吗
Now?
让我换一身衣服
Let me change.
谢谢你 李
Thanks, Lee.
听着 我也不想泼冷水
Look, I'm not aiming to be a dick.
但是系统里有上千的人
Your description,
都和你的描述相符
it literally matches thousands of men in the system.
那辆车现在很可能已经进汽车零配件厂了
Now, the car? Likely in a chop shop.
"附近的修车厂"搜索结果有九页
Nine pages of search results for "Auto body near me."
你们会从哪里开始查起
Where would you start?
那场非法表演秀上聚集了无数人
There were a ton of people at that illegal sideshow.
我们的警探沿着那地方仔细查了一圈
Our detectives walked every inch of that precinct,
找每个人都聊过了
spoke to everyone.
-没有人开口 -那里的人嘴巴都停不下来
- No one's talking. - All people do is jaw jack.
只要有我们在就不会开口了
Not when we're around.
早该猜到的
Shoulda known sooner.
那就这样了吗 你们就这么算了吗
So, that's it? That's all that y'all do?
要是再想到什么 再回来找我们
Come back with more information,
我保证 我们绝对会展开调查
and you have my word, we'll act on it.
没错 这才是我的妹子
Yep. That's my girl!
这样有点过分了 斯特林
That's hella extra, Sterling.
对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
她只是很难过 那个女孩曾经是她最好的朋友
She's just real upset. That girl was her best friend.
难过是应该的 这件事本来就很不公平
She should be upset. Nothing fair about it.
我以为这会帮助她向前看 但是...我也不知道
I thought this might help her move on, but... I don't know.
她可能今后都会被这件事所困扰了
She could be stuck on this forever.
警官 李说得没错
You know, Officer, Lee's right.
斯特林显然需要帮助
Sterling clearly needs help.
据说人死后会走进一束白光
也许这就是为什么我还没有走到那种白光里
Maybe that's why I'm not in the white light or whatever.
你以为警♥察♥很难办吗 也没有人会向死人开口的
You think cops have it hard? Nobody talks to dead people either.
不过 就算我在他们身边 他们也不会闭嘴
Then again, they don't stop talkin' when I come around.
我可以利用这一点
I could use that.
来吧 七 运气要好 爸爸需要车票
Come on, seven! Feel real lucky. Daddy needs train fare.
我 泰森和梅弗干了一票快的
So we pulled a fast little lick. It was me, Tyshon, Merv.
一大笔钱 把钱都给了妈妈 你懂的
Caught a smooth rack, cashed out baby moms. You know the deal.
然后我说 "别管这混♥蛋♥了
So, then I was like, "Forget his cattin' ass.
他收了我100"
He got me for a hundred dollars."
于是我拿着枪来到那里...
So, I showed up to the hut with the burner like--
你可以做得夸张点
I say you go hammy.
你可以选1号♥发型
You could get the number one,
然后我给你推出点线条
but I'd rather put some lines in for you.
好 听起来不错
Oh, okay. Sounds good.
最后
And in the end,
那警长凌晨跑到我家门口
the county sheriff is at my door at the crack of dawn,
说什么驱逐令
talkin' 'bout eviction.
开玩笑吧
You are not serious.
你保证不要告诉任何人 但是吉娜怀孕了
Promise you won't tell nobody, but Gina, she's pregnant,
不过她不知道是谁的
and she don't know whose it is.
这些人总是那么蠢
People stay on that ol' bull.
-厉害 -他们什么都不懂
- Baller. - They got nothing.
没错 我也可以给你秀一把
Oh, yeah. I can do some moves for you too.
他把车处理掉了吗
Yeah. He get rid of the car?
开玩笑吗 他爱死那辆车了
You kidding? He love that whip.
警♥察♥不知道车牌号♥ 只知道是绿色的雪佛兰
Cops don't got a plate. All they know it's a green Caprice.
准备等风头过去
Gotta store it till things cool off.
-在莱克斯定制车场吗 -是的
- It's at Lex Custom Auto? - Yep.
他最好祈祷那车场里没人会告密
He better hope nobody at that shop snitch.
不可能的事 莱克斯的人都明白得很
Never happen. Everybody at Lex know better.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
进啊
Get in there.
查到了 莱克斯 谢了 混球
Got it. Lex. Good looking out, J cats.
见到你真好 小斯
Glad to see you, Ster.
我本来还不知道你什么时候能回来训练呢
Wasn't sure when or if you'd feel up for practice.
准备好了吗
You good to go?
我都来了
I'm here, aren't I?
好吧 你下一个上
Okay, you're next.
我要看到紧绷和控制感
I want intensity, and I want control.
斯特林 等等
Sterling. Yo, hold up, man.
这世上有可能听到我的人只有你了
If there's anyone in the world who can hear me, it's you.
努力一下 拜托
Try. Come on, man.
斯特林 拜托 听我说啊
Sterling! Hey! Yo, listen to me!
准备
Ready!
出发
Set!
我知道你能听到我说话 斯特林
Look, I know you can hear me, Sterling.
听着 车子在莱克斯定制车厂 莱克斯定制车厂
Listen, the car's at Lex Custom Auto. Lex Custom Auto!
该死 斯特林 听我说啊
Damn it, Sterling. Listen.
莱克斯定制车厂
Lex Custom Auto!
莱克斯
Lex!
-图卡 -你听到我说话了 你听到了
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表