剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
你现在不管怎么给你♥爸♥爸开脱
Nothing you can say about your dad right now
都没办法让这事过去了
makes that look okay.
你说得对
You're right.
还没来呢
Not here yet, huh?
你和爷爷到底怎么了
What's going on with you and Grandpa?
没什么 你说什么
Nothing. What?
你们俩最近
It just seems like both of you
好像看上去都有点不一样
have been acting a little different lately.
就算我和你说了 你也不会信的
You Wouldn't believe me if I told you.
试试 你知道他现在在哪里吗
Try me. Do you know where he is right now?
迪伦 拜托 亲爱的 你能告诉我的
Dylan? Come on, honey. You can tell me.
也许正在享受他的超能力呢
Probably having fun with his superpowers.
他的什么
His what?
你知道炸♥弹♥侠吗
Do you know Dynoman?
你是说漫画里的那个吗
You mean, like, the comic?
嗯 爷爷在我小时候就试图让我迷上这角色
Yeah. Grandpa used to try to get me into that when I was a kid.
我很喜欢 但是...
Well, I like it. But...
迪伦 相信我 不管那是什么
Dylan, trust me. Whatever it is,
我以前也和乔爷爷经历过这种情况
I've been in the same boat with Grandpa Joe.
所以 好吧
So, okay.
有一个戒指
There's this ring...
你们看到他脸上的表情了吗
Hey, did you see the look on his face?
我觉得你要让他提前退休了
I think you're gonna send him to an early retirement.
-是啊 -是个好主意
- Okay. - Be a good idea.
我们再找个有管理经验的人
We'll get a guy in here with managerial experience.
我本来想告诉你们的
I was gonna tell you guys.
你们绝对全部都会被告知"你们被炒了"
You're all getting a big fat "You're fired" is what's happening.
是啊
Yeah.
爸爸 你在干什么
Dad, What the hell are you doing?
伙计们 我们还是去酒吧喝下一轮吧
Hey, fellas. Maybe, let's grab another round at the bar.
-你在开玩笑吧 -迈克 我很抱歉
- You've gotta be kidding me right now. - Mike, I'm sorry.
你不仅放了他鸽子 他还以为你是超级英雄
And not only did you stand him up, he thinks you're a superhero?
他不仅只是一个崇拜爷爷的孩子
He's not just a boy looking up to his grandpa.
还以为你是一个真的有超能力的超级英雄
He thinks you're an actual superhero with powers.
-我会回家解释的 -不可能 相信我
- I will go home and explain things. - No, you're not. Trust me.
你可以向我解释
You can explain things to me,
比如你为什么让他满脑子全都是炸♥药♥侠的鬼话
like why you're filling his head with this Dynoman crap anyway.
炸♥药♥侠 那是我最喜欢的漫画
Dynoman. It's my favorite comic book.
-你不记得了吗 -我知道那是什么 爸爸
- Don't you remember? - I know what it is, Dad.
-我本来想给你... -是啊
- I tried to give it to you... - Yeah.
就像我本来想给你
...like I tried to give you
我爱的一切 我爱的所有
all the things I love, all the stuff I loved.
爸爸 你觉得我只想要你的东西吗 我想要你
Dad, you think I wanted stuff? I Wanted you.
迪伦也是
And that's what Dylan wants.
而你就像当初糊弄我一样
And you're screwing that up with him
糊弄他
the way you screwed it up with me.
他现在就学到了我很久以前学到的教训
He's learning what I learned a long time ago this very moment:
你真正在乎的人只有你自己
that all you ever really care about is you,
-你的车间 你的兴趣 你的朋友 -我
- your shop, your interests, your friends. - Me?
这是我的工作 我爱这个地方
This is my work. I love this place.
不仅如此 我今天还工作了
And not only that, but I worked today.
-我做了这些桌子 -别说了
- I made all those tables. - Stop.
你看到这些桌子了吗 都是我们今天做的
You see those tables? We made them today.
-我们忙坏了 我忘了时间 -别说了 爸爸
- We were backed up. I lost track of time. - Just stop. Dad.
别说了 爸爸
Just stop, Dad.
你总有事
It was always something.
有个订单来了 又要加班了
An order came in. Another shift came up.
任何能让你不用和我们一起吃晚餐的事都行
Anything so you wouldn't have to have dinner with us.
我是为你工作 我为你和你妈妈工作
I worked for you. I Worked for your mother and you.
不
No.
你这样告诉自己才能安心入睡
You tell yourself that so you can sleep at night.
但其实都是为了你自己
But it was always about you.
不管什么理由 不管你需要什么
For whatever reason, Whatever you needed,
你永远不会想到我和妈妈
you couldn't get from me, or Mom.
你知道吗
You know what the thing is,
我这次真的以为一切会不一样
I actually thought this time was gonna be different.
我以为也许 你会改变
I thought maybe, finally you could change.
我真的以为你受伤可能还是一件好事
I actually thought the injury could be a good thing.
但是你知道最有意思的是什么吗
But you know what the interesting thing is?
你的职位一遭到威胁
The minute that your job was threatened,
你的膝盖就突然自愈了
suddenly your knee fixes itself.
真是省心啊 爸爸
That's very convenient, Dad.
迪伦现在在哪里
Where is Dylan now?
迪伦正在房♥间里大哭
Dylan's in his room crying his eyes out
因为他以为唯一一个会站在他身边的人却不在
that the one guy who he thought was on his team isn't.
唯一一个说他不是废物的人
The one guy who said he wasn't a loser
决定陪工作上
decides he'd rather show off
一些根本不需要他的伙伴
for some friends at Work that don't need him
都比遵守对孙子的承诺更重要
than keep his word to a grandson who does.
我可以弥补 迈克
I can fix this, Mike.
不 这不像修餐桌那么简单
No, this isn't patching up some dining room table.
现在弥补已经太迟了
It's way too late to fix.
你刚到我们家
You've been Wanting to leave our house
就想着要走
from the minute you got there.
你现在如愿以偿了
Now you're gonna get your wish.
我请你回家 带上你的东西离开
I want you to go home, get your stuff and leave.
灰烬中 高压诞生了
他在这世上唯一的任务就是毁灭炸♥药♥侠
这是谁
Who's that?
这是高压 炸♥药♥侠的死敌
That's the Volt, Dynoman's archenemy.
炸♥药♥侠从一颗陨石下拯救了高压的村庄
Dynoman saved Volt's village in Romania from a meteor.
他用戒指击碎了那颗陨石
He smashed it with his ring...
碎片吸收了炸♥药♥侠戒指的能力 开始发光
which had absorbed the power of Dynoman's ring and began to glow.
高压看到了光芒便明白他也可以得到那种能力
The Volt saw that glow and knew he could have that power too.
他用那些碎片造了他的头盔
From those remains, he built his helmet.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
-非常感谢 -谢谢 万圣节快乐
- Thanks so much. - Thank you. Yeah, happy Halloween.
-发生了什么 -你觉得会发生什么 什么都没有
- What happened? - What do you think happened? Nothing.
他根本不懂
He doesn't get it.
我不想再尝试让他关心家人了
And I'm done trying to make him care about his family.
如果他想推开所有人 孤独终老
If he wants to push everyone away and end up alone,
那是他自己的问题
that's his problem.
很抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just--
我去告诉迪伦 他可以住回自己的房♥间了
I'm gonna go tell Dylan he can have his room back.
要是不把今天回家 我都会大吃一惊
I'll be very surprised if Dad even comes home tonight.
这我可不敢说
I wouldn't be so sure.
迪伦 迪伦
Dylan! Dylan!
-该死 迪伦 -他在哪里
- Damn it, Dylan! - Where is he?
你好 哈里斯先生
Hi, Mr. Harris.
抱歉 爷爷
Sorry, Grandpa.
你弟弟在哪里
Your brother, Where is he?
我不知道 今晚应该有舞会
I don't know. I think there's a dance tonight.
我们看到他穿着他的服装走了
We saw him leave in his costume.
他说今晚会是传奇的一晚 谁知道是什么意思
He said tonight was gonna be legendary. Whatever that means.
传奇 不
"Legendaly." Oh, no.
爷爷 关上门
Hey, Grandpa. Close the door.
走吧 伙计们
Let's go, guys
你看上去很棒
You look great.
爸爸 我们得谈谈
Dad, We need to talk.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on. Come on.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
不不不
No, no, no.
不 不
No, no.
不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
拜托
Come on.
该死
Crap!
我的天啊 孩子
Holy moly! Kid!
好吧
Okay.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天啊 我来了 孩子
Oh, God. I'm coming, kid.
-迪伦 -爷爷 救我
- Dylan! - Grandpa! Help!
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表