剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
惊异传奇
第一季 第一集
地下室
真美
This is beautiful.
山姆
Sam!
准备好了吗
Ready?
天啊 这地方可不怎样
Oh, man. This is in rough shape.
只需要花一点点心思 来
Just needs a little love. Come on.
可不止一点点心思就够了
It needs more than a little.
起码70年代后了吧
Seventies add-on, huh?
-这些很难找到配的 -什么
- These are gonna be hard to match. - What's up?
这里的硬木地板都烂了
Hardwood floor's rotted over in spots.
可能直接铺上地毯还更方便点
Probably just easier to carpet over it, right?
我们的客户想要把这里修建成原来的光辉模样
Well, our client wants to restore it to its original glory.
好吧 反正花他的钱
Okay. It's his money.
你想从哪里开始
Where do you wanna start?
没有电
No power.
找找断路器 可能在地下室里
Let's find the breaker. It's probably in the cellar.
这才好看呢
Oh, now this is beautiful.
这简直就像一个原封不动的时光机胶囊
It's like a time capsule. Barely been touched.
-山姆 -没错
- Sam? - Yeah.
没错 这地下室不错
Yeah, it's an awesome cellar.
看看这个
How about that?
那是什么
What is that?
一个气压计 可能是世纪初的东西
A barometer. Probably turn of the century.
弗兰切斯卡 22岁
15张照片
今晚有空吗
真不错
It's really cool.
顺便 你觉得我们今晚
Hey, what time do you think
什么时候能搞定
we're gonna be done tonight, by the way?
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
-干杯 -敬你
- Cheers. - Here's to that.
弗兰切斯卡
Hi, Francesca?
-你是山姆 -是的 是的
- Sam? - Yep. Yep.
根据你的语气 我想要是我再晚来十分钟
Uh, I'm sensing from your tone that if I was another ten minutes,
我就要问问酒保
I'd be asking the bartender
这儿是不是来过一个叫弗兰切斯卡的姑娘
if there was a Francesca here at some point?
-五分钟 最多了 -不过分 完全不过分
- Five more. Tops. - Fair. So fair.
我很抱歉 以平常不是这样的
I'm sorry. Look, I'm not usually like this.
"迟到的家伙" 都是我哥哥的错
"Guy who's late." It's, uh-- It's my brother's fault.
那你就是"怪哥哥的家伙"咯
So, you're "guy who blames his brother"?
有时候是...
Yeah, sometimes. Uh--
我们合作修葺房♥屋
We work together restoring houses,
他最近收养了一个婴儿
and he adopted a baby recently.
他最近非常暴躁
He's just been a total tyrant ever since.
我觉得应该是缺乏睡眠 真的有这种病的
I think it's the lack of sleep thing. It's a real thing.
男孩女孩
Boy or girl?
那个婴儿
The baby?
女孩 想看看她的照片吗
Oh, girl. You wanna see a picture of her?
-好啊 -好 看看
- Yeah. - Cool. Here, look.
天啊 真可爱
Oh, my gosh. She's so cute.
很漂亮吧 她叫爱丽丝
Right. Isn't she beautiful? Her name's Alice.
这是我的哥哥杰克 那是他的丈夫 罗杰
And that's my brother Jake. That's his husband, Roger.
真是养眼的一家子
Super cute family.
他们是最养眼的一家子了
They're the cutest family.
那你是一个好叔叔吗
So, are you a good uncle?
当然了 我是最棒的
Yeah, I'm the best.
-真的吗 -没错 我可是山姆叔叔[美国昵称]
- Really? - Oh, yeah. I'm Uncle Sam.
真好笑
That's funny.
好了 回头见
All right. I'll see you soon?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
再见
Bye.
早上好 抱歉
Hey. Morning. Sorry.
上衣穿反了
Shirt's on inside out.
什...你怎么看到的
What-- How'd you even see that?
你有这么多千禧一代的典型毛病 自己不困扰吗
Does it bother you to be such a cliché millennial?
不 我其实还挺喜欢的
Uh, no. I'm actually kinda loving it.
那你有没有考虑过我的建议
So, uh, did you think any more about my suggestion?
-我不知道 -拜托
- I don't know. - Come on.
"泰勒兄弟建筑公♥司♥"比"泰勒建筑公♥司♥"
"Taylor Brothers Construction" has a much better ring to it
朗朗上口多了
than "Taylor Construction."
嗯 我还挺喜欢现在的状态
Yeah, and I kinda like things the way they are.
那就一直这样下去
So, make it more permanent.
和我一起干
Do this with me.
你难道没有厌烦继续帮别人修葺房♥屋吗
Aren't you tired of fixing up other people's homes?
用不了多久 我们自己就买♥♥的起这种地方了
Before you know it, we could afford this place ourselves.
杰克 我爱你 但这是你的梦想 不是我的
Jake, I love ya. I do. It's your dream. It's not mine.
-又是霍纳斯·瓦格纳事件重演 -不是
- It's Honus Wagner all over again. - No, it's not.
-就是 -才不是
- Yeah. - No, it's not.
就是 你当时让我去了几次庭院拍卖♥♥ 20次吗
Yeah, it is. How many yard sales did you make me go to? Twenty?
没有20次
It was not 20.
就15次吧
It was, like, 15.
是啊 就为了找到棒球卡中最珍贵的一张
Yeah, to find the holy grail of baseball cards.
你很确定肯定有人不小心忘了
Which you were sure someone just forgot about,
我们肯定能找到 再卖♥♥个几百万
and we could find it and sell it for a million bucks.
没错 是个不错的计划
Yeah, it was a good plan.
是啊 对于八岁小孩来说没错
Yeah, for an eight-year-old.
你总是在寻找
You're always searching.
-是啊 这有什么问题吗 -没什么
- Yeah, what's wrong with that? - Nothing.
但如果你不适合这种生活 不要浪费我俩的时间
But if this life isn't for you, stop wasting both our times.
去寻找你到底要什么
Go find out what is.
但是我...我很开心
But I'm-- I'm having so much fun, though.
拜托 你看看
Come on. Look at this.
这里有60瓦的 还有90瓦的 肯定是90瓦吧
We got 60 watt. We got 90 watt. Gotta go 90, right?
爱迪生灯泡
Edison bulbs.
老房♥子要用老灯泡
Old house, old bulbs.
无花果馅饼
饿了吗
Hey. Hungry?
看 宝藏
Oh, look at that. Buried treasure.
综合药店
卷心菜
"卷心菜" 这"宝藏"可真是出乎意料
"Cabbage." Pretty loose definition of "treasure."
这可不能让你滑
You know, you can't swipe one of those things.
不 我只是...
No, I just...
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 她看上去有点...
I don't know. She seems kinda...
该死
Ah, damn it.
-准备好了吗 嗯
- Ready? - Yeah.
-杰克 去开门 -好
- Jake, grab the door. - Got it.
该死 断路器
Damn it. The breaker.
我去 我去 等一下
I got it. I got it. Hang on.
杰克 杰克 断路器开着
Jake? Hey, Jake, the breaker's on.
*镇上流传着一个传说*
*There's a saying Goin' all around this town*
*我开始觉得那是真的了*
*And I'm beginning to think it's true*
*爱一个不在乎你的人*
*It's awful hard to love someone*
*实在是太难了*
*When they don't care about you*
*我也曾经有一个甜心*
*I once had a sweetheart*
*就像镇上其他的好男人一样*
*Just as good as any in this town*
*但我现在既悲伤又孤独*
*But now I'm sad and lonely*
*他抛弃了我*
*He done turned me down*
*没有人陪伴我*
*I ain't got nobody*
*没有人在乎我...*
*Nobody cares for me--*
你是谁 你在这里干什么
Who are you? What are you doing here?
-你是她 -不 不许靠近
- You're her. - Don't-- Don't come any closer.
什么 不 不 我不会伤害你
What? No. No, I'm not gonna hurt you.
-我只是... -你是银行的人吗
- I just-- - Are you from the bank?
不 听着 我不是银行的
No, listen, I'm not from the bank.
-我在和我哥哥一起修这房♥子 -你骗人
- I'm restoring this house with my brother. - You're lying.
-2月5日才是我们的期限 -听着 我不知道
- We have until February 5th. - Look, I don't know
这里到底发生了什么
what the hell is going on here.
你擅闯民宅 就是这么一回事
You're trespassing. That's what's going on.
你得赶紧离开这里
And you need to leave.
杰克
Jake!
你...你不能上去
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表