剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
但是
But...
我要告诉你
I gotta tell you.
告诉我
Tell me?
是我的感觉...感觉...
It's something I feel-- felt...
我很久之前就想说的话
Something I wanted to say since a while now.
妹子 你都在发抖 说吧 没事的
Damn, buddy. You all shook. Just say it. It's good.
就是 好吧...
It's like, okay...
就是...
It's like...
我们是朋友 但也是...
We're friends, but also--
也是什么
Also what?
我努力让我自己不要
I try to make myself not.
不要去听到你 不要需要你 不要在乎你
Not hear you. Not need you. Not care.
但是一切...一切就是挥之不去
But it just... It just doesn't go away.
然后...你就消失了
And then... you did.
我从来没有离开 我无法离开
I never left. I couldn't.
天啊 说出来吧 全都说出来吧
Oh, my God. Just say it. Just push through.
不应该这么困难的
It shouldn't be this damn hard.
我也爱你 斯特林
I love you too, Sterling.
我爱你 图卡 我爱你
I love you, Tuka. I love you.
看
Look!
你这个
You old cupcaking ass.
闭嘴 大头
Shut up, big head.
我好想念这一切
I miss this.
我们
Us.
真的吗 现在吗
Really? Now?
怎么回事
What is that?
-但是你才刚来 -拜托 不要
- But you just got here! - Please, no!
-不 坚持住 -抓紧我
- No! Hold on! - Hold me closer!
不 我在努力 我不行
No! I'm trying. I can't!
不要忘记我有多在乎你
Never forget how much I care!
不 求你了
No, please.
每天都告诉你自己 告诉你自己
Tell yourself every day! Tell yourself!
闭嘴 图卡 坚持住 坚持住
Shut up, Tuka, and hold on! Hold on!
-对不起 -坚持住 坚持住
- I'm sorry. - Hold on. Hold on.
图卡 求你了 图卡 图卡 醒醒
Tuka, please. Tuka. Tuka, please.
求你醒一醒 求你了 图卡 不
Please come back. Please. Please, Tuka. No, please.
我要你亲我
I need you to kiss me.
就现在
Right now.
起来
Come on.
看看能不能给你的肿脑壳弄点冰块
Let's see if we can get enough ice for that big-ass forehead.
我还是不懂你为什么把你所有的积蓄
Still don't get why you spent all your little savings
都花在给死人买♥♥鞋上
on shoes for a dead dude.
他的名字叫DJ
His name was DJ.
他做了一些很有意义的事
He did something worthwhile.
改变生命 主要是改变了我的
Changed lives. Mostly mine.
你说什么胡话 改变了你的生命
You sound crazy. Changed your life?
怎么改变的 他好几年前就死了
How, sway? He died years ago.
这故事说起来就有趣了
It's a pretty good story.
你要是乖乖的 我说不定会告诉你
Be nice, I'll tell it to you sometime.
膝盖抬高 膝盖抬高 膝盖抬高
Knees up! Knees up! Knees up! Knees up!
不要因为你人生中第一次跑得比我快
Don't be juiced just 'cause, for the first time in your life,
而开心过头了
you faster than me.
我们有时候会亲两下 可不代表我会对你降低要求
Just because we kiss sometimes don't mean I'm gonna go easy on you.
我要击溃你 我保证
I'm about to scrape you. I promise.
来吧
Come on.
你现在追上我了
Now you got me.
别推我
Don't push me.
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表