剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
-爷爷 把车推上来 -迪伦 不
- Grandpa. Push the car up. - Oh, Dylan. No.
不 不 我没有超能力了
No, no. I got no more powers.
-什么 -我没有超能力了
- What? - I have no powers left.
好了 你要往前倾
Okay. Just stay forward.
-往前倾 好了 -好了
- Stay forward. Okay. - Okay.
抓住方向盘 往我这边来 慢点
Grab hold of the wheel. Come toward me, real easy.
不要动作太大 不
Don't make any sudden move--
不 不 等等 抓住...抓住我的手
No, no, no. Wait. Let me grab my-- Grab my hand.
不 不
No! No!
-对不起 迪伦 -不 爷爷
- I'm so sorry, Dylan! - No, Grandpa!
不 不
No, no!
-迈克 -爸爸
- Mike. - Dad!
我接住你们了 坚持住
I got ya. Hold on.
迈克 你怎么做到的
Mike. How you doing that?
怎么回事
What?
太神奇了
It's incredible.
没错
It is.
-爸爸 迪伦 -爸爸
- Dad, Dylan? - Dad.
-真是... -慢点 没事了 你没事了
- That was... - Slow, slow. It's okay. You're okay.
圣母啊 迈克
Holy mackerel, Mike.
你没事了 我救了你们
You're okay. I got ya.
太惊险了 迈克
That's scaly, Mike.
天啊 你们...我刚...然后我...
Oh, my God. Did you-- I just-- And then I--
-真是太厉害了 -真是太厉害了
- That was awesome! - That was awesome.
我接住了一辆车 爸爸 我接住了一辆车
I held a car, Dad. I held a car.
你怎么做到的 迈克
How'd you do it, Mike?
我不知道 就这么接住了
I don't know. It just happened.
我去了车♥库♥ 我去找你 你不在
I was in the garage. I was looking for you. You weren't there.
我看到戒指在地上 然后就不知道怎么了
I saw the ring on the ground, and then it just took over.
他们会抓住我们的
They're gonna catch us.
不 他们不会的 过来
No. They're not. Come here.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready? - Yeah.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
那是我的车吗
Is that my car?
没错
Yep. It is!
所以就这样了吗 我们把它埋了吗
So, that's it? We're just gonna bury it?
就像炸♥药♥侠说的
Well, it's like Dynoman said,
"只有你需要的时候才会出现" 孩子
"It only comes when you need it," Kiddo.
我现在不需要了
And I don't need it anymore.
我们都不需要了
None of us do.
我在想 孩子
You know, I was thinking, kid.
你可以做唯一的迪伦·哈里斯
Why be the next Neal Adams
为什么要做下一个尼尔·亚当斯
when you can be the only Dylan Harris?
我们应该创造我们自己的超级英雄
We ought to make our own superhero.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我想到了一些点子
I was thinking of some ideas.
我可以画出来
I can draw them.
我也是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
-怎么样了 爸爸 -应该好了
- How we doing, Dad? - I think We're good.
好了
There we go.
也许那个超级英雄的氪石可以是快乐汉堡
Hey, maybe the kryptonite for that superhero could be Jolly Burger.
我还能感觉到那天晚上吃的汉堡
I'm still feeling that from the other night.
真不知道你是怎么吃下去的
I don't know how you eat that stuff.
肠胃病医生怎么说
What do gastroenterologists say about that?
那应该是超能力
That should be the superpower.
没错
Yeah!
肠胃侠
Gastroenterology Man.
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表