剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
We are just trying to understand why,
你虽然回想起了
when there is so much
很多事 但还是有一些...空白
that is coming back to you, there are certain... gaps.
你说和家人们一起能够锻炼大脑中
You said that being around family exercises circuits
负责长♥期♥记忆的部分
in the brain responsible for long-term memories.
让我和...我的女儿回家
Let me go home with... my daughter.
也许之后...我会慢慢想起来
Maybe then... I'll start remembering.
和我们原来的家不一样
It's not like our old place,
但是我现在只能靠小费付房♥租
but I kinda rely on tips for rent, you know?
你有爸爸吗
Do you have a father?
有爸爸才能生出小孩啊
Well, that's kinda how babies are made.
我知道小孩是怎么生出来的 阿丽亚
I know how babies are made, Alia.
对不起 好吧
Sorry. Right.
我是说...我从来不认识他
I mean... I never knew him.
一直以来只有我们俩 我们也安得自在
It's always just been the two of us. We liked it that way.
我让你难过了
I upset you.
没事的
It's nothing.
你确定你准备好离开了吗
So, are you sure you're ready to leave?
孔医生只是想帮你
I mean, Dr. Koh is only trying to help you.
她已经做了所有她该做的事
She's done everything she can.
我只是希望你能好起来 其实何必这么着急
I just want you to get better. Seriously, what's the rush?
我只是不想再待在这里了 我要去游个泳
I just can't be in here anymore. I'm going for a swim.
她不是我的妈妈 她虽然站在那里 但她不是她
She's not my mom. Like, she's there, but she's not.
我还以为我要
I thought I was gonna have to
教我妈妈怎么牙牙学语
give my own mother the birds and the bees talk.
结果之前 她竟然还会说西班牙语
Then earlier, she spoke freakin' Spanish.
她说了西班牙语
She spoke Spanish?
这还比不上她竟然叫我"阿丽亚"
Which isn't half as weird as her calling me "Alia."
-我... -她从来不叫我全名
- I... - She never called me by my name.
总是用某种小动物的名字
It was always some new pet name.
在意外发生之前 她叫我小甲虫
Before the accident, she was stuck on "Junebug."
阿丽亚 能听我几句吗
Alia, can I say something?
她的记忆不是答案
Her memories aren't the answer.
不是吗
They're not?
就算她今天全部想起来了
Even if they all came back today,
你依然还是一个陌生人
you would still be total strangers.
好好想想
Think about it.
你和六年前的你相比
Aren't you a completely different person today
是不是完全不一样了
than you were six years ago?
你的感受并不是医学上的问题
What you're feeling, it's not a medical issue.
而是两个重新互相认识的人
It's about two humans getting to know each other again.
水很有帮助吧
Helps, doesn't it? The water.
你经历了那么多
After what you've been through,
这种感觉对僵硬的关节来说就像是魔法一般吧
it's manna from heaven for those stiff joints, isn't it?
我就知道餐厅里的那个人是你
I thought that was you in the cafeteria.
是的 我接到了你的电♥话♥
Yeah, I got your call.
那你怎么花了这么久
Then what took you so long?
我当然去看过斯通了 那是我做的第一件事
Of course I checked for Stone. That was the first thing I did.
你想要是他们有记录 我会跑吗
Think if they had one on record, I'd be holding back?
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
孔医生说你的出院文件明天早上就能准备好
Dr. Koh said your discharge papers will be ready in the morning.
到时候我会来接你
I'll come get you then.
阿丽亚 这是韦恩 他是...
Alia, this is Wayne. He's...
我是你妈妈的一个老朋友
I'm an old pal of your mom's.
你是舞团的吗
Are you from the dance company?
不 不 是老乡
No. No, from the same hometown.
芝加哥吗 你的口音听上去不像
Chicago? You don't sound like it.
谢谢你 小姐
Well, thank you, young lady.
我可是很努力想要摆脱那口音
I worked overtime to lose that accent.
你来看她真是太好了 你会在这里待多久
It's cool of you to stop by. How long are you in town for?
看工作吧
Depends on work.
也许你在你走之前 我们可以聚一聚
Maybe we can all get together before you leave?
我很想知道一些我妈妈在我这个年纪的事
I'd love to learn more about my mom when she was my age.
那我肯定要准备一些尴尬的轶事了
Well, I'll come armed with many an embarrassing tale then.
明天九点见 行吗
See you at 9:00, 'kay?
这可是一个敏锐的小姑娘
Sharp little lady you got there.
她会成为问题吗
She gonna be a problem?
我能搞定
Nothing I can't handle.
房♥子很破 但都是暂时的
So, pretty crappy, but it's only temporary.
至少我们还有个计划
At least that's the plan anyway.
抱歉 这里...
Sorry it's... so...
没事
It's okay.
只是...你不用上学什么的吗
Just-- Don't you have school or something?
不 我已经毕业了
No, I already graduated.
你饿吗 我做了一些皮门托奶酪三明治
Are you hungry? I made some pimento cheese sandwiches.
你最好的秘方 其实是你唯一的秘方
Your go-to recipe. Your only recipe, actually.
你以前不是很会做菜
You weren't much of a cook.
坐吧
Sit.
-或者是我不会做菜 -不 只是味道太强烈了
- Or maybe I'm the bad cook? - No, it's just really... strong.
-你是说...太辣吗 -是的 太辣了
- Do you mean... spicy? - Yes. Spicy.
抱歉 你以前做什么都喜欢加辣酱
Sorry. You kinda used to drown everything in hot sauce.
-我给你做点别的 -没关系 我不饿
- Let me make you something else. - It's okay. I'm not hungry.
但我想睡一觉
But I could use a nap.
我给你整理好了卧室
I made up the bedroom for you.
我先睡在沙发上 然后我们再计划下一步
I'll sleep on the couch until we figure out what's next.
科学博览
韦恩
我不知道我还能坚持多久
韦恩
我不知道我还能坚持多久 我要赶紧离开这里
别担心 不会太久的
将铀235浓缩到1%到3%
U-235 is enriched to one to three percent...
用于核裂变过程
and used inside the nuclear fission process.
在过程中
Inside the process...
铀235浓缩到1%到3%
U-235 is enriched to one to three percent
用于核燃料束
to be used in nuclear fuel bundles
缓和裂变过程
to moderate the fission process.
一个缓慢移♥动♥的中子轰击铀235原子
A slow-moving neutron bombards the U-235 atom,
导致原子裂变
causing the atom to split.
她是舞者 不是什么核物理学家
She was a dancer, not a freakin' nuclear physicist.
她以前就说得很清楚
I mean, she made a whole point of it.
我负责聪明 她负责搞怪 那才是她擅长的
I was the smart one. She was the fun one. It was her shtick.
听我说 她遭遇车祸的时候
Hear me out. When she got into the car accident,
你知道她当时要去哪里吗 她要去做什么
do you know where she was going, what she was doing?
她去拿外卖♥♥
She was getting takeout.
那只是她自己这么说而已
Well, that's what she said.
科迪 别闹
Cody, stop.
我想说的是 父母们会隐瞒孩子各种事
All I'm saying is, parents hide stuff from their kids.
比如我爸爸的"出差"就是说
Like my dad. "Business trip" was code for,
"我还有一个让我更爱的家庭"
"I have a whole 'nother family I like more than you."
然后他就永远消失了
And then he bounced for good.
我妈妈不是这样的
My mom's not like that.
我只是想保护你
Look, I'm just trying to protect you.
你上一次见她的时候 你才12岁
Like, last time you saw her, what, you were 12?
你当时能知道什么
What did you really know?
也许她被车撞的时候的确在拿外卖♥♥
Maybe when she got hit by the car, she was getting takeout.
或者也许在做什么别的事
Or maybe it was something else.
这太疯狂了 她的脑子都炸了
That's crazy. Her brain is just fried.
我只需要让她回忆起来
All I gotta do is get her to remember.
这是什么
What is this?
一份试吃菜单
A tasting menu.
做
Sit.
我一直以来都做错了
I've been going about things all the wrong way.
逼你回忆起你是谁
Trying to force you to remember
对你来说实在是压力太大了
who you were before is way too much pressure.
我觉得我就像丹弗斯先生 很抱歉
I feel like Mrs. Danvers, and I'm sorry.
丹弗斯先生
Mrs. Danvers?
就是那个恐怖的管家...
The creepy housekeeper from...
我们不应该纠结于恢复以前的记忆
Look, instead of fixating on old memories,
我们应该想办法创造新的记忆
we should work on making new ones.
这样我们才能知道我们到底是谁
So we can get to know who we both are now.
你好 我是阿丽亚·乔丹
Hi. I'm Alia Jordan.
十八岁 处♥女♥座 完美主义 拉文克劳
Eighteen years old, Virgo, INTJ. Ravenclaw.
我喜欢搞清楚一切的运作原理
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表