剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
You got a good head on your shoulders, kid. You're gonna be fine.
好吗
All right?
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我要和你的继母说几句话
I gotta have a moment with your stepmom.
加州 是个好地方
California, huh? It's a nice place.
-嗯 -我在1939年在河滨市训练
- Yeah. - I trained out in Riverside back in '39.
那个州很大
It's a big state, you know.
会很寂寞
Gets lonely.
他和你说了
So he told you.
他和我说了...你要把他丢在印第安纳州
Yeah. He told me... about you dropping him off in Indiana.
我做不到
I-I can't.
我是去史蒂夫后 我...
After I lost Steve, I...
我照顾不好我自己
I can't take care of myself.
我还能怎么...
How am I supposed to...
我每次看着以利亚 都只能看到他
Every time I look at Elijah, all I see is him.
你说的这一切
You know, the whole thing about
都是有原因的
how this is all supposed to be for a reason?
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得你猜测的
I think you're half right that
关于我是因为宝莉在这里才回来是对的
I came back to this spot because Pauline is here,
但我回到这个时刻也是因为你们在这里
but I also came back to this time because you are.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
好好想想
Look, think about it.
一个在战斗中被杀的飞行员
A pilot killed in combat
遇到了失去飞行员丈夫的女人
meets a woman who lost a pilot of her own.
这不是巧合 玛丽安
That's not a coincidence, Mary Ann.
这是来自你丈夫给你的信息
That's a message, a message from your husband.
向宝莉道别是我该做的事
Saying goodbye to Pauline was what I was supposed to do.
-那我该怎么做 -我没办法告诉你
- Well, what am I supposed to do? - I can't tell you that.
但我相信你知道你丈夫会和你说什么
But I'm pretty sure you'd know what your husband's telling you.
准备好了吗 中尉
Ready, Lieutenant?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这样应该行了
This should do it.
这就是你带过来的一切了
That covers everything that came through with you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
天啊 等等
Oh, jeez. Wait.
小子
Hey, kid.
我也不想这么做 但我需要你把巧克力棒给我
I hate to do this, but I'm gonna need that Whiz bar back.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
-你给了他什么东西 -只是糖果
- You gave him something? - It's just candy.
来 小子
Come on, kid.
没事的 给他吧
It's okay. Go ahead. Give it to him.
快点 时间不多了
Come on. We don't have much time.
回来的时候...我饿了
On the way back... I got hungry.
要一切都原封不动吗
W-We need everything?
好吧 那我们赶紧准备撤离 或...
Okay, so-- so we pack up, and we evacuate or...
不 太晚了
No, it's too late.
我们没有办法撤离到安全区域外的
We'll never make it back to the minimum safe distance.
没关系的
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
我还是会上去的 会成功的
I'm still going up. This is gonna work.
裂缝不是让我必须要带巧克力棒回去
The Rift, it's not about putting back some Whiz bar.
我做了它希望我做的 你们也会那么做
I did what it wanted me to do... and so will you.
别担心 没问题的
Don't worry. We got this.
离关闭还有五分钟
Five minutes to closure.
可以起飞 开始
Clear it out. Let's go.
再次谢谢你
Thank you again.
不
No.
两分钟
Two minutes.
裂缝关闭还有九十秒
Ninety seconds to Rift closure.
一分钟
One minute.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
你没事吧 他成功了
Are you okay? He did it.
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表