剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
What happens is what was always gonna happen. You knew this.
但是我来之前 这具身体还是活着的
But this body, it was alive when I came here.
奄奄一息了
Barely.
这些身体只是被那些无法放手的人
These casings were nothing more than empty vessels
强留在这世界上的躯壳而已
being kept alive by people who couldn't let 'em go.
所以我们才选择了他们
That's why we chose them.
快点 赶紧回到我们原来的地方去
Come on. Let's get back to where we belong.
不
No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他们只有两分钟不到的接受时间了
They can only receive us for maybe another two minutes.
我不会阻止你
I'm not stopping you.
你不是莎拉 你不是一名母亲
You're not Sara. You're not a mom.
那个女孩总会明白的
The girl will figure it out eventually.
不要再假装了 回家吧
So stop pretending and come home.
也许我不想再继续做我做的这些事了
Maybe I don't wanna do what I do anymore.
你知道我们不能留下踪迹的 这是违反规定的
You know we can't leave a trace. It's against the rules.
所以他们才派你来
It's why they sent you.
我...要留下
I'm... staying.
我们没时间了 我们该走了
We don't have time for this. We gotta go.
不
No.
他们不会放过你的 你知道的吧
They're never gonna leave you alone. You know that, right?
你要是留在这里 他们就会来找你和那个女孩
You stay here, they're gonna come for you and the girl.
那就告诉他们 我会和他们战斗
Then tell them they'll have a fight on their hands.
莎拉 我们没有时间了
Sara, we are outta time!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你不是说你知道密♥码♥吗
I thought you said you knew the numbers.
我知道 你...等等
I do. Just... hold on.
我们该走了 快点
We gotta go. Come on!
这是你女朋友吗 哥们
This your girlfriend, bro?
是啊 你是谁
Yeah. Who are you?
你男朋友欠我钱
I'm the guy that your, uh, boyfriend owes money to.
拜托 伙计 搞什么
Come on, man. What the hell?
你把你的包拿过来怎么样 快点
How 'bout you bring that bag over here? Now!
别碰她
Leave her alone.
搞什么
What the hell?
你不是我妈妈 对吗
You aren't my mom, are you?
阿丽亚
Alia--
妈妈 坚持住 坚持住 求你了
Mom. Mom, hold on, please. Hold on. Please, please, hold on.
我很抱歉 阿丽亚
I'm so sorry, Alia.
不 拜托 拜托 不要丢下我
No, please. Please, please don't leave me.
不要丢下我 不要丢下我
Don't leave me. Don't leave me.
快进去 玻璃窗里有电极板 快去拿
Please. In-Inside, there's paddles. In the glass. Go get them.
阿丽亚
Alia.
不
No.
不 不
No. No.
好
Okay.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
拜托
Come on.
-我觉得没有用 -不
- I don't think it's gonna work. - No!
小甲虫
Junebug?
妈妈
Mom.
怎么回事
What's going on?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mommy.
爱国者 老鹰 爱国者 野马 爱国者 海鹰
Patriots, Eagles. Patriots, Broncos. Patriots, Seahawks.
罗恩和赫敏
Ron and Hermione.
那是在你意外之前
Okay, that was way before your accident.
好吧 别说我 我才看到第四本
Okay. Don't judge. I was only on book four.
你能签这个吗
Can you sign this?
我申请在公立学校重新读高中
My application for me to repeat my senior year at public school.
虽然不是圣阿尔班 但是...
It's not exactly St. Alban's, but--
你现在已经比我当初想象的好多了
You are more today than I could have ever dreamed of.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
这是什么时候的事
When was this?
几个星期前的排练
At rehearsals. A few weeks ago.
他们演了什么 我喜欢吗
What were they putting on? And did I like it?
是《回到异乡》 嗯 你很喜欢
It was Return to a Strange Land. And yeah, you loved it.
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表