剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
Good evening, everyone. Welcome to my home.
很多人都知道 去年 我孩子的母亲
As most of you know, my children lost their beloved mother...
死于流感
last year to influenza.
虽然她的地位无可取代
And although she can never be replaced,
但我们很幸运
we are fortunate to have found
能迎接一名家庭的新成员
someone wonderful to join our family.
伊芙琳·波特
Evelyn Porter.
现在 唯一的问题就是...
And now, the only question that remains is...
她会跳火鸡舞吗
Can she dance a turkey trot?
好消息 亲爱的
Wonderful news, my darling.
我已经安排好了婚礼公告
I have arranged for the wedding announcement
找了一名摄影师...拍摄坐姿照
a sitting... with a photographer.
-拍照 -是的
- A photograph? - Yes.
我要有一张你
I must have a photo of you
穿着婚纱的照片
in your bridal gown.
留给后代
For posterity.
那个年轻的医生是谁
The young doctor. Who is he?
埃米特的朋友 路过这里的
Friend of Emmett's. Just passing through.
我需要一个舞伴
I need someone to dance with.
好吧...
Oh, okay. Uh...
我很乐意 但我...
I'd love to, but I just--
我不知道怎么跳火鸡舞
I don't really know how to do the turkey trot.
我教你
I'll teach you.
他好像和我的女儿相处得不错
He seems to have a way with my girls.
米尔德里德 该上♥床♥睡觉了
Mildred, it's past your bedtime.
和你跳舞很开心
Good dancing with ya.
谢谢你陪我女儿玩
Thank you for entertaining my daughter.
不客气
Yeah, sure.
你说得没错 那张照片是我 将会是我
You were right. The photograph. It was me. I-It will be.
我不知道怎么回事 但...这将会是我
I don't know how. But... it will.
你爷爷的那个朋友
Look, the guy who's friends with your grandpa,
知道天气故事的那个人去哪里了
the one who knew all about the weather, where did he go?
亨利·班内特吗 他刚走
Henry Barrett? Um, he just left.
我的未婚夫刚刚去哄孩子们睡觉了
My fiancé just went to put the children to bed.
你愿意和我一起散散步吗
Would you care to go for a walk?
好
Yeah.
未来 是怎么样的
The future. What's it really like?
我不知道 那是一个能让你随心所欲的地方
I don't know. I guess it can be anything you want it to be.
你可以让食物直接送到你家 不用做饭
You can order food to your house instead of cooking sometimes.
任何菜式都可以 意大利菜 中餐 印度菜
And it can be anything too. It can be Italian, Chinese, Indian.
-印度菜 -是的
- Indian food? - Yeah. Yeah.
还有音乐 音乐 有个东西叫音响
Oh, and music. Music. There's things called speakers.
你可以在自己的每个房♥间里都装一个
You can put one in every room in your house
然后你不管到哪里都能随时听到音乐
and you can have music everywhere, all the time.
我想要那一切
I-I want all of that.
是啊 那真的很棒
Yeah. Yeah, it's pretty cool.
棒
Cool.
等等 综合药店 我见过这个名字
Wait. The Compound. I've seen that before.
我哥哥埃米特以前告诉过我
Oh, my brother Emmett once told me
那地下有一个黑酒吧
that there's a speakeasy below.
大家能在那里彻夜狂欢
And everyone stays up until dawn laughing and laughing.
就算让我用左手小拇指换取体验一晚的机会也行
I would shoot off my left pinkie to see it.
你想去看看吗
You wanna try?
要进去必须要知道口令
Well, you have to have a password to get in.
不好意思 先生 这里有没有什么喝的
Uh, excuse me, sir. Do you have anything to drink in here?
根汁啤酒怎么样
How 'bout a root beer?
其实我们想找
Well, actually we were hoping
有卷心菜汁的
for something with a little cabbage.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我说"卷心菜"
I said "cabbage."
跟我来
Follow me.
-你好 -要什么
- Hello. - What will it be?
酒 谢谢
Liquor, please.
金汤力 一点柠檬汁 两杯
Uh, gin and tonic, squeeze of lime. Two of those.
好 25美分
All right, two bits.
25美分 好的
Two bits. Uh... Yeah.
这样够了吗
Here, does that cover it?
你想玩什么把戏
What are you trying to pull?
我来吧
Oh. I've got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
威廉每次都得让我戴上几块钱才准我离开家门
William never lets me leave the house without a few coins.
谢谢
Thanks.
-敬未来 -敬未来
- To the future. - To the future.
-要跳个舞吗 -好
- Wanna dance? - Sure.
你知道吗 我觉得你应该去唱一首
Hey, you know what? I think you oughta go do a song.
-你应该去吃土 -我是认真的
- You oughta eat a cup of dirt. - I'm serious.
我也是
So am I.
好 那这样吧 扔硬币
All right. I'll tell you what. Flip a coin.
正面 我就出去吃土
Heads, I'll go outside and eat a literal cup of dirt.
翻面 你就上去唱歌♥ 成交吗
Tails, you go do a song. Deal?
成交
Deal.
该死
Darn.
不好意思 可以上这位女士唱一首吗
Excuse me, man. Is it cool if the lady sings one?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
好了 轮到你了
Okay, you're up.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你会《你离开之后吗》 -嗯
- Do you know "After You've Gone"? - Yeah.
-就这首 -好
- That one. - Okay.
*你知道我爱了你这么多年*
*You know I loved you For these many years*
*日日夜夜爱着你*
*Loved you night and day*
*亲爱的 你看不到我的眼泪吗*
*Oh, honey, baby Can't you see my tears*
*听听我要说的话*
*Listen while I say*
*在你离开我 让我夜夜落泪*
*After you've gone and left me crying*
*在你离开之后 你无法否认*
*After you've gone, there's no denying*
*你也觉得悲伤 你也觉得难过*
*You'll feel blue, you'll feel sad*
*你会想念唯一陪伴你的人*
*You'll miss the only pal You've ever had*
*总有一天 你会后悔*
*There'll come a time When you'll regret it*
*总有一天 不要忘记*
*There'll come a time And don't forget it*
*宝贝 想起你做的事*
*Oh, babe, think what you're doin'*
*你知道我对你的爱会让我走向灭亡*
*You know my love for you will drive me to ruin*
*在你离开*
*After you've gone*
*在你离开之后*
*After you've gone away*
*之后*
*Away*
我从来没有过那种感觉
I have never felt like that before.
我的心脏...好像要跳出来了
My heart... was pounding out of my chest.
天啊 你真是太了不起了 太了不起了
My God, you were incredible. You were incredible!
看 我怎么说的 我就说你属于舞台
See, what did I tell you? You belong on that stage.
-你真的这么认为吗 -是啊 你在开玩笑吗
- You really think so? - Yes. Are you kidding me?
你没看到那些观众们吗 他们都惊呆了
Did you see the crowd? They were smitten.
我没有看向观众
I wasn't looking at the crowd.
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
听着 这不是她的错
Hey, look, it's not her fault.
我要来药店买♥♥点东西
I needed something from the pharmacy.
-她来给我带路... -别把我当傻子
- She was just showing me the way-- - Don't play me for a fool.
我很清楚这地方是干什么的 以及是怎么回事
I know exactly what this place is and what goes on in here.
埃米特来这里的时候 你从来不管
You never cared when Emmett would come here.
埃米特是一个医生
Emmett was a doctor.
你是一名淑女 而且还订婚了
You are a young lady and an engaged one at that.
她甚至都不爱那家伙
She doesn't even love the guy.
-你... -这不关你的事
- Are you-- - This is none of your concern!
伊芙琳 你不用跟她走的
Hey, Evelyn, you don't have to go with her.
你什么都不知道
You know nothing.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
亨利 我是山姆·泰勒 宴会上的
Henry? Sam Taylor, from the party.
耳朵蜂鸣的小家伙
Ah, the boy with the ringin' ears.
没错 是我
Yeah, that's right.
听着 我们...我们昨晚
Listen, we, uh-- we never
聊的话还没说完
got to finish our conversation from last night.
关于风暴和低压的
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表