剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
- Tuka? - Yeah. You heard me. You hella did.
我幻听了
I'm tripping.
什么都无法分开我们 就连这种奇怪的...
Nothing can separate us, even with this weird--
-你没事吧 -别碰我
- You good, girl? - Don't put your hands on me.
喂 我只是问问你没事吧
Dang, I'm just asking if you was cool.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
-别碰我 -别推我
- Don't touch me. - Don't push me.
你们两个蠢货别在我的跑道上闹事
Hey! I know you two bobbleheads ain't bickering on my track.
-她先起头的 -够了
- She started it. - Enough.
拉莫斯 去休息 快点
Ramos, water break. Go!
孩子 你到底怎么了
Child, what is going on with you?
我撑不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
你可以的 斯特林 你可以的
Yes, you can, Sterling. You can!
还以为我听到了什么
Thinking I heard stuff.
你要是以为我疯了 那可别做梦了
Got me messed up if you think I'm going crazy.
我不可能 今天不可能
Not me. Not today.
莱克斯
拜托 斯特林 你看到了 你知道的
Come on, Sterling. Come on. You see it. You gotta know.
莱克斯
绿色雪佛兰 黑边
Green Caprice, blacked-out rims.
绿色雪佛兰 黑边
Green Caprice, blacked-out rims.
绿色雪佛兰 黑...
Green Caprice, black--
也许我弄错了
Maybe I was wrong.
是啊 一个声音要我"去莱克斯"
Oh, yeah. A voice told me, "Go to Lex."
同一个牌子
Right make.
同一个车型
Right model.
天 你说得没错
Dang, you were right.
死亡改变不了事实
Death don't change facts.
你在这里干什么
Hey, what do ya think you're doing?
这是谁的车
Whose car is this?
抱歉 这要保密
Sorry, it's confidential.
别太过火 你找到车子了 快走
Don't push it. You found the whip. Be out.
你知道这车子涉险肇事逃逸吗
You know this car was involved in a hit-and-run?
-悠着点 小斯 -我觉得你该走了
- Fall back, Ster. - I think it's time for you to go.
我同意这个油腻老哥说的话
Strong agree with the greasy dude.
告诉我这是谁的 不然他的修车费可得飙升了
Tell me whose it is, or his repair's gonna be hella expensive.
斯特林 你想干什么
Sterling, what are you on?
我不跟你玩什么游戏 给我放下
I'm not playing. Put that down.
-最后的警告 小姑娘 -快走
- Last warning, little girl! - Go!
你以为我在乎吗
You think I care?
他杀了我的朋友 然后当她不存在似的跑了
He killed my friend and rode off like she was nothing!
住手
Stop!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
你说得没错 你说得没错
You're right. You're right.
-我太愚蠢了 我不是故意的 -好吧
- I'm dumb. I didn't mean this. - Okay.
斯特林
Hey! Hey, Sterling!
斯特林 等等
Sterling, wait up!
别来烦我
Leave me alone!
等等
Wait up.
不好意思
My bad.
不 是我不好意思
No, my bad.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你能看到我
You can see me?
你 说你呢
Hey, yo! You, up ahead.
滑滑板的那个 等等
Yo, you on the skateboard. Wait up.
不好意思 伙计 我不是故意撞你的
My bad, yo. I didn't mean to run into you.
谁管呢 要是你能看到我 我需要你的帮助
Who cares? If you can see me, I need your help.
DJ·威廉姆斯
DJ... Williams.
图卡·豪尔
Tuka Hall.
你是新祭坛的那女孩吧
Hey, you the girl with the new altar, right?
跑步很快的那个
The one with the quick feet?
生前很快
Used to be.
死后的感觉怎么样
So, how do you like your afterlife?
还行吧
It's cool or whatever.
我主要还是看到一个和我一样的人而很兴奋
Mostly I'm just juiced to see somebody like me.
我以为只有我一个
I thought I was alone.
的确 也不是
You are. And not.
这很奇怪
It's confusing.
前一分钟你还在一个俱乐部里喝得烂醉
You know, one minute you in the club gettin' faded.
下一分钟你就穿着兜帽没有钱
Next minute you in the hood with no money
也不用付钱了 很奇怪
and no bills. It's weird.
我第一年全都是在自言自语
I spent the whole first year just talking to myself.
没人能跟我说话 除了你
Nobody to chop it with. Till you.
你知道我们要在这里干什么吗
You know what we're supposed to be doing here?
我也不知道
I honestly don't.
我的邻居 特朗布尔小姐 她也死了
My neighbor, Ms. Tramble, she died at a hundred.
她被困在这里好几天
She was stuck here a couple days.
一直在担心她的狗 等她给它找到收养的人家
Worried about her dog. The moment she found him a home, poof.
我就看到她好像突然被吸走了
I saw her, like, get sucked away.
那我们是在中间地带吗 在边境之类的地方
So... we're in between then? Like, limbo or something?
差不多
Seems like it.
一开始 我尝试了很多脱离的办法
At first, I tried a bunch of stuff to get out.
帮助家里人留住房♥子
You know, helped fam keep the house.
帮助一些陌生人
Helped some strangers too.
结果都没有用
Nothing happened.
不过说实话
To keep it a hundred though,
我死之前都没做过这种事
I wasn't really doing much before I died.
也许我应该做一些有意义的事
Maybe I gotta do something worthwhile.
改变某个人的人生
You know, really change somebody's life.
是啊 就像电影里的那样
Yeah, it's just like in the movies.
得到天使的翅膀 要听到铃铛声之类的
Get your angel wings, you hear a bell or something.
我告诉你 没有什么翅膀或铃铛
I tell you right now, ain't 'bout to be no angel wings or bells.
我希望我能得到一双新鞋 他们能放点好歌♥
I hope I get a pair of new kicks, and they play a Bay slap.
经典的
Something classic.
所以你就在镇上当初乱晃
So, you just mobbing it around the town
帮人们做好事 直到你自己豁然开朗吗
doing kind things for people till you figure it out?
算是吧 你可能也该这么做
Basically. You probably gotta do the same.
干点大事
You know, do something big.
你在生前有没有什么没有完成的事
Is it anything you didn't finish while you were living, maybe?
嗯 没活完
Yeah, living.
太蠢了 这里根本没有别人
This is dumb. Ain't nobody out there.
图卡 你在吗
Tuka, you here?
图拉·马特尔·豪尔 别玩了
Tuka Myrtle Hall, stop playing.
要是你现在能看到我
If you can see me right now,
肯定已经快笑死了
you probably laughing real hard.
你看上去的确太可笑了
You do look low-key ridiculous.
我就知道你会回来的
I knew you'd come back here.
这可能没有用
This probably won't work.
但是...我要确认一下
But... I gotta know.
我之前在这里跑步的时候听到了你的声音
I heard you when I was running here before.
我从莱克斯跑出来的时候也听到了你的声音
I heard you when I was running from Lex.
所以
So...
我准备开始跑步
I'm gonna start running now.
太好了 真是太好了
Great. Perfect.
斯特林 斯特林 你疯了 但这事没错
Sterling. Sterling, you are crazy, but not about this.
你在吗 图卡
Are you there? Tuka?
图卡·豪尔不会因为轻松的慢跑就出来聊天
Tuka Hall is not showing up to chat over a light jog.
那现在呢
How about now?
拜托 你能做得更好
Oh, please. You can do better than that.
真的 不 你真的出现了
Legit. No, like, actually and for real?
你在吗 你真的在吗
You there? Really there?
嗯
Yep.
这就是我一直想告诉你的
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
但怎么回事啊
But how?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你很清楚的 我和另一个死人聊了聊
You know as much as I do. I talked to this other dead dude.
还有别的死人
There are others?
目前只找到一个
Only the one so far.
他说他觉得我要真正的往前看
He says he thinks there's something I have to do to,
就必须要做些什么
you know, really move on.
你还能和别人说话吗
Can you talk to anybody else?
只有你 只有你在跑步的时候
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表