剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
- Okay. All right. Sorry. I scared-- - I'm just trying to help.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know you are. I know you are.
听着 在那件外套口袋里
Look. In-Inside the jacket pocket,
算是讲和的礼物
there's a peace offering for you.
去吧 去吧
Go ahead, go ahead.
看
Yeah, see?
这是我妻子给我的 算是某种护身符
My wife gave that to me. It's sort of a good luck charm.
我每次起飞前带上 就不会遭遇坏事
Every time before I fly, so that nothing bad happens to me.
她觉得糖果能带来好运
She thinks candy brings luck.
"飕飕巧克力棒"
"Whiz bar."
这是什么新潮的手工糖果吗
Is that, like, some hipster, artisanal candy?
什么 不 这是巧克力 小子
What? No. It's chocolate, kid.
一般来说
There's this whole thing
不能接受刚认识的人送你的糖
about taking candy from people you just met.
所以如果可以的话 我先拿着去问问我的继母
So if it's okay, I'll hang on to it and ask my stepmom later.
-我能请你帮个忙吗 -喂
- Can I ask you a favor? - Hey! You!
警长
Sheriff!
开门
Open the door.
给我听好了
Now, listen very, very closely, okay?
-我们在布拉德福德吗 -是的
-Are we in Bradford? - Yes. Yeah.
我认识那个警长
The sheriff, I know him.
他能帮忙 他叫西蒙斯
And he can help. His name is Simmons.
-开门 -你去主干道上
- Open this door. - You go down to Main Street.
警局就在那里
That's where the station is.
你找到他 告诉他
You find him and you tell him
他的兄弟 科尔中尉有麻烦了
that his buddy, Lieutenant Cole, is in trouble, all right?
我保证
Promise.
好了 这孩子没事 这孩子没事
All right. The kid's fine. The kid's fine.
没发生什么事 我什么都没做
Nothing happened. I didn't do anything.
无意冒犯
Nothing personal.
他说现在是1941年的圣诞
He said it was Christmas 1941.
疯子都这样 以利亚 他们会说疯话
Well, that's what crazy people do, Elijah. They say crazy things.
如果他说的是实话呢
What if he's telling the truth?
我搜了飕飕巧克力棒 你猜怎么着
I googled Whiz bars. Guess what?
这已经停产30多年了
They haven't made these in 30 years.
你拿了疯子的糖
You took candy from a crazy man?
他不是疯子
He's not a crazy man.
好吧 也许他是疯子 但他是一个大兵
Okay, maybe he is, but he's a soldier.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
他需要我们的帮助
And he needs our help.
开到主干道 警♥察♥局就在那里
Just drive to Main Street. The police station's there.
以利亚 我们得在晚餐前赶到你姑妈家
Elijah, we're supposed to be at your aunt's house by dinner,
我们现在已经迟了
and we're already late.
拜托 我们为什么这么着急
Come on. Why are we in such a rush?
我们得帮他
We gotta help him.
如果他还有家人呢
What if he still has family?
不该丢他一个人
He shouldn't be alone.
该死 以利亚
Damn it. Elijah.
好吧 走吧
All right. Let's move!
我们在坠机点 继续关着那个飞行员
We're at the crash site. Keep the pilot locked down.
不许任何人和他说话 明白吗
Nobody talks to him, understood?
我们有七个小时 不准搞砸了
We have seven hours to do this, so no screwups.
美国国家运输安全委员会 比尔·卡明斯基
Bill Kaminski, NTSB.
拖车把飞机放下来
Tow guy, put down that plane.
在进一步通知下达之前 这条路暂时封闭
This road is closed until further notice.
请你们的人疏散坠机现场方圆
I'd appreciate if your men would clear the crash site,
十英里的人
ten miles either direction.
随你怎么研究 我们已经看了无数遍
Study it all you want. We've done it countless times.
答案不在这里
The answer isn't up there.
你的科学工具无法告诉你什么新鲜的消息
All your scientific instruments aren't gonna tell us anything new.
关键在这个飞行员身上
The key is him, the pilot.
那我建议你去把他找来
Well, then I suggest you go get him.
十英里 什么叫他们要十英里封锁范围
Ten miles? What do you mean they want a ten-mile blockade?
这根本没道理啊
That doesn't even make any sense.
联邦
Federal?
真是浪费纳税人的钱
Well, ain't that a good use of my taxes.
你好
Hello.
我们找西蒙斯警长
We are looking for a Chief Simmons.
西蒙斯 这里没有西蒙斯 我是麦克拉蒂警长
Simmons? There's no Simmons here. I'm Chief McClarty.
那这里有没有过一位西蒙斯警长
Uh, has there ever been a Chief Simmons?
我来这里后没见过 我可是在这里很久了
Not since I've been here. And I've been here a long time.
好吧
Right. Okay.
你有什么事吗
Is there anything that I can help you with?
不 我想没事了
Uh, no, I think we're all good.
非常感谢你 抱歉打扰你了
Thank you so much, and sorry to bother you.
以利亚 我们走
Elijah, let's go.
玛丽安 等等
Mary Ann, wait.
以利亚 该走了
Elijah, we're done here.
孩子 小心点
Hey. Hey, kid, careful.
这可是约翰尼·本奇签名的球
That is a signed Johnny Bench baseball right there.
-小混... -以利亚
- Son of a... - Elijah.
搞什么
What the hell?
很抱歉 他今天很烦躁
I'm-I'm sorry. Uh, he's, uh, having a rough day.
-过来 以利亚 走了 -是吗 我才烦呢
- Get over here, Elijah. Let's go. - Yeah? Well, join the club.
你以为你自己在干吗
What did you think you were doing in there?
看
Look.
-你偷了一张照片 -你看
- You stole a picture? - Look.
还是从警局
From a police station?
是他
It's him.
-你看 -不 不是他
- See? - No, it's not him.
看 以利亚 1938 这不是他
Look, Elijah, "1938." This is not him.
俄亥俄州 布拉德福德
这不可能
It's not possible.
伍德罗先生 准备好再...
Mr. Woodrow, you ready for another...
无意冒犯
Nothing personal.
不用带这么多人来
Hey, there's no need for all the muscle.
我的手下掌控了局势
My boys have the situation in hand.
无意冒犯你的手下
All due respect to your boys,
不过你们可以回家了 接下来交给我们吧
but you can go home now. We've got it from here.
如果你们真的尊重当权 就会让我履行职责
If you really respected authority, you would let me do my job.
这已经不在你职责范围内了
This is no longer your job.
不如让我跟
How about you put me in
主管你部门的男人聊聊
touch with the guy in charge of your unit,
-我们把这事理清楚 -主管的人是个女的
- and we can clear all this up. - The guy in charge isn't a guy
她现在已经有点失去耐心了
and is starting to lose her patience.
等等
Wait.
我不知道她怎么摔倒的
I really don't know how she fell.
真的很奇怪
But, I mean, it was really weird,
因为她喊我说
'cause she called me and she was, like,
"我在浴缸里
"Hey, I'm in the bathtub
和浴帘摔成一团 快打急救电♥话♥"
and I'm wrapped in the curtain, so call 911."
我就说"好吧"
So I was like, "Okay."
停车场
Parking lot.
喂 那是我的机车
Hey! That's my bike, man!
扫描所有区域
Scan all the way down.
不仅是样本区
Not in the sample area.
长官 发现异常信♥号♥♥
Uh, sir, we got an anomaly.
当然会有异常信♥号♥♥ 这整件事就很异常
Of course we've got an anomaly. This whole thing is an anomaly.
好吧
Oh, right.
长官
Hey, sir.
我知道...我知道那是一个入口
I know it's a-- it's a doorway and all,
我们得把所有东西发回去
and we gotta send everything back through.
但是在训练中
But in the training,
他们没有告诉我们不发会怎么样
they did not really tell us what happens if we don't.
这个"最高机密" 那个"保密"...
It was all "Top secret" This and "Classified" That, and...
但我觉得 我们都出来了
But I'm thinking, now that we're in the field,
同为人♥民♥公仆 我就问问
and it's just one civil servant to another,
如果我们不把所有东西
what are the consequences
送回去会怎么样
if we don't put back everything that came?
修好飞机
Just fix the plane.
那不可能是他 可能是他的祖父
That can't be him. It's probably his grandfather--
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表