剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
I like to know how things work.
我喜欢蜻蜓和家装秀
I like dragonflies and home makeover shows.
特别喜欢德瑞克
Big, huge fan of Drake.
莎拉
Sara.
我不知道我喜欢什么
I don't know what I like.
那就找找看 这些都是基础食物大类
Well, then dig in. You got your basic food groups.
有意大利面 披萨
You got your spaghetti, pizza,
PBJ三明治 煎饼 饼干 热狗
PB and J, pancakes, cookies, hot dogs.
全都试试
Tater tots.
-很不错 -不 我不信
- This is good. - Yeah, no. I'm not buying that.
试试这个
Try this.
等等 你以前喜欢这个
Wait. You liked that.
-不 -再咬一口
- No. - Take another bite.
好吧 的确很不错
Fine. It's really good.
这是杀手锏肉 没人能逃过培根的美味
It's the gateway meat. No one can argue with bacon.
再说了 如果你把它和煎饼
Plus, it goes really good with pancakes
拌在一起会更加美味
if you wanna just blend it all together.
这真的很棒
Look, this is wonderful,
但是我要去我的昏迷互助小组了
but I have to get to my coma support group.
-你...参加了互助小组 -是的
- You're... in a support group? - Yes.
我想那样应该能有帮助
I thought it could help.
嗯 那...那很棒
Yeah. That's... That's great.
好吧 那我把这些放进冰箱里
Okay, well, I should throw this in the fridge
准备去上班吧
and get ready for work.
也许我们可以和你的朋友韦恩一起吃顿晚饭
Maybe we can have dinner with your friend Wayne.
餐厅能给我免费的食物
I get free food at the diner.
他打来电♥话♥了 他因为工作得早点离开
He called. He had to leave town early. Work stuff.
该死 好吧
Damn. Okay.
你确定你一个人没事吗
Um, are you sure you'll be fine alone?
嗯 我已经记下了列车时刻
Yes. I've got the train schedule.
谢谢你 阿丽亚 非常感谢你这么做
Thanks for this, Alia. This was so nice for you to do.
嗯 当然了
Yeah. Of course.
不如我们去看看你以前的舞团
What if we went to see your old dance company?
什么
What?
他们正在排练新的演出
They're rehearsing, like, for a new show,
我们以前经常会去看
and we used to go and watch.
他们现在应该也会让我们看
I bet they'd still let us.
我们一起出去转转也不错
And, well, it could be good for us to go out together.
对吧
Right?
查到了一条该去看看的线索
Got a lead we need to check out.
就是这个地方吗
This is the place?
是的
Yep.
这事不简单
It's not going to be easy.
所以我才需要你
That's what I got you for.
科迪
你来了
You made it.
没想到我们还会回到这里
Never thought we'd be here again.
能一起拍一张吗
Do you mind?
我好激动
I'm excited.
这些舞者好像同时
The dancers, they were, like,
非常自♥由♥ 却又互相联接
free and connected at the same time.
我不知道身体还能做到这种程度 我的就不行
I didn't know bodies could do that. Mine feels like a trap.
你的身体以前也可以 也许以后也可以
Well, your body used to do that. Maybe it can again someday.
你呢 你会跳舞吗
What about you? Do you dance?
不不不 你绝对不想看我跳舞的 简直是怪胎秀
No, no, no, no. You do not wanna see me dance. I'm a freak show.
我很高兴我们能一起来
I'm glad we went.
那是我自打醒过来起看过最美妙的一幕
It's the most beautiful thing I've seen here, since I woke up.
怎么了
What is it?
有人在里面 我能听到
Someone's in there. I can hear 'em.
-你怎么知道的 -站在我身后
- How do you know? - Just stand behind me.
钥匙
Keys.
天 科迪 你来干什么 出什么事了
Jesus, Cody. What are you doing here? What the hell happened?
你接我电♥话♥就知道怎么回事了 你去哪里了
You would know if you answered your phone. Where were you?
科迪 这是莎拉 我的妈妈
Cody, this is Sara... my mom.
这是科迪
This is Cody.
很高兴终于见到你了 女士
Hi. Nice to finally meet you, ma'am.
你现在肯告诉我到底怎么回事了吗
Now are you gonna tell me what the hell happened?
我就不打扰你们了
I'll give you some privacy.
听着 我们要离开这个镇子
Hey, look, we gotta get outta town.
什么 你做了什么 发生了什么事
What? What the hell did you do? What the hell happened?
我只是想弄点钱买♥♥到那辆车
I was just trying to make some money for the car, okay?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我帮一个家伙卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 不是什么大事
I was selling weed for a guy, no big deal.
现在是了 谁把你卖♥♥了
Well, it is now. Who jumped you?
我不知道 但他们全缴了 很大一笔
I don't know. But they took it all, and it was a lot.
阿丽亚 我还不起的 我们必须离开
Alia, I'm never gonna be able to pay him back. We gotta go.
这个贾斯珀 要是我还不上钱
This guy, Jasper, if I don't get his money,
我不知道他会做出什么事
I don't know what he's gonna do.
-这些呢 -不够
- What about this? - It's not enough.
我不会动这些钱 我们要去洛杉矶 不会有冬天
And I'm not taking it from you. We need it. LA, no more winters.
科迪 我不能丢下我妈妈
Cody, I can't leave my mom.
-你是说那个杰森·伯恩吗 -别这么说
- You mean Jason Bourne? - Stop it.
《谍影重重》主角
不好意思 但她就是不对劲
I'm sorry, but something is wrong with her.
是我一直支持着你
You know, I'm the one who's been in your corner.
我现在真的需要你支持我
I could really use you in mine.
科迪 拜托
Cody, please.
你真的想让我现在做出选择吗
Are you really gonna make me choose right now?
你知道我做不到
'Cause you know I can't.
那我帮你一把
Then I'll make it easy on you.
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我是没到年纪还喝醉了 这就是我
Yep, I'm underage, and I get drunk. This is me.
我想要理解
I'm trying to understand.
你在乎那个人
You care about that guy,
但是你不想和他走 就算我不在
but you don't wanna leave with him, even if I wasn't around.
你在偷听
You were listening?
你根本不知道我经历了什么
Look, you have no idea what I've been through.
科迪懂我 他理解我
Cody, he knows me. He gets me.
很抱歉偷听了你们
I'm sorry for eavesdropping.
没关系 只是...
It's fine. Just...
我已经不是你以为的那个人了
I'm not who you think I am. Not anymore.
我没有以为什么
I don't think anything.
我已经不是那个视频里有目标的小女孩了
I'm not the girl with all those plans in those videos.
我撒谎了 我没有毕业
I lied when I said I graduated.
我本得到了圣阿尔班的奖学金
I was on scholarship at St. Alban's.
基本是州里最好的学校
Like, best damn school in the state.
但是我被开除了
But I got kicked out.
为什么
Why?
因为我很孤独 很愤怒
'Cause I was alone and angry,
学校里有很多富小子
and there were lots of rich kids at school
干着富小子的混事
to jack their rich-kid stuff.
科迪
And Cody...
经常代我受过
took the blame for me.
他说我有未来 但我还是一直惹事
Said I was the one with the future. But I kept doing it.
可能不是你放弃整个生命养育你的天才女儿
Probably not what you expected when you gave up your whole life
想让她上大学后想听到的话
so your genius daughter could go to college.
我知道你觉得我不理解你经历的事
I know you don't think I understand what you went through,
我的确不能
and I can't, not really...
我明白孤独的感觉
I know what it's like to be alone.
我懂寂寞有多痛苦
I know how far loneliness goes.
那...那就是昏迷时的感受吗
Is-- Is that what it was like to be in a coma?
还是说...更之前的事
Or... was there something before?
是你没和我说过的一些事吗
Something you never told me?
这么说吧
Let's just say...
在你闯入我的生命之前 我是个独狼
before you came into my life, I was a bit of a loner.
但是你的孤独
But just because you're alone
不代表你应该依靠错误的人
doesn't mean you should cling to the wrong person.
你现在知道科迪是错误的人了
Oh, so now you know Cody is wrong for me?
要是他
I mean, he's wrong
让你不再有那些计划 他就是错误的
if he's driving you away from the girl with the plan.
那些计划就是空想
The plan is a bust.
我不会成为什么著名机械工程师
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表