剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
Dress-up Dylan. It has a nice ring to it. Huh? Huh?
你去哪里
Hey, Where are you going?
我们可以办个变装派对 你可以当神奇女侠
We can have a party. A costume party. You can be Wonder Woman.
迪伦 我很抱歉 对不起
Dylan, hey. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我们和几个其他人那天在一起玩
Me and some other people, We were just hanging out the other day,
我就拍了一张自♥拍♥
and I took a group selfie.
我要发的时候
And I was about to post it
他们看到了我的照片流和你发给我的照片
when they saw my photo stream and the photo you sent to me.
是我穿着那套衣服
Of me in the costume.
嗯 我和他们说这是一个喜欢...
Yeah. I told them you were an old friend who likes to--
变装的老朋友
To dress up.
-他们觉得很好笑 -可不是
- They thought it was funny. - No kidding!
-迪伦 我... -你为什么不阻止他们
- Dylan, I... - Why didn't you stop them?
你为什么不说
Why didn't you say, like,
你去年还装扮成毒液 还觉得自己很帅
how last year you dressed up as Venom and thought it was cool?
你也嘲笑我
You were laughing at me.
-哥们 -你走吧
- Dude. - Just go.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-概念 没错 -你们好
- Concept. Yeah, yeah. - Hola.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
顺便 你和理疗师
By the way, did something happen
在车♥库♥里都做了什么
with your physical therapist in the garage?
工作椅都碎了
The work bench is all shattered.
嗯 她加了点重量 于是椅子就塌了
Yes. She put some weights on it. It collapsed.
我告诉你 绝对是个劣质的东西
Shoddy construction. Let me tell you about that.
真的吗 你今天感觉怎么样
Really? How you feeling today?
其实我感觉很棒
Actually, fantastic.
很棒 比昨天好太多了 很好
Fantastic. That's a big leap from yesterday. Good.
我刚去找了医生 他完全允许我恢复正常生活了
I've just come from the doctor's. He gave me a complete release.
什么
What?
下次你质疑我之前可要三思了
Maybe you'll think twice about doubting me again.
我明天就回去上班
I go back to work tomorrow.
什么 但这不可能
What? But that's not possible.
然而就是发生了
And yet it is.
更棒的是 我只要再过六星期
And what's better, I will be out of your hair in...
而不是六周才能离开你们了
six days, never mind six weeks.
迪伦在哪里
Where's Dylan?
在他的房♥间里 就是你的房♥间
In his room. In your room.
那边
Over there.
迪伦 伙计 你真该来一起的
Dylan, man, you should've been there.
很遗憾你没有看到
I'm sorry you didn't see it.
你怎么了 你...你为什么这么耸拉着脸
What's going on with you? You-- Why you got such a long face?
我有毒
I'm toxic.
有毒
"Toxic"?
看
Look.
这是谁
Who is this?
你看
Just look.
他们叫你变装迪伦 我明白了
They're calling you Dress-up Dylan. I see that. Okay.
迪伦 要是我能摘下这个戒指 我就给你
Dylan, if I could get this ring off, I would give it to you.
你就能把这些家伙暴揍一顿 但我摘不下来
You could kick the crap out of that guy. But I can't get it off.
但如果有什么我能帮你的 我绝对义不容辞
But if there's anything else I could do to help you, I would.
其实...可能还真的有
Actually... maybe there is.
什么
What?
我们把校长的车弄到屋顶上吧
Let's put the principal's car on the roof.
你可以轻松地把汽车搬上去
You can get it up there. Easy.
我就站在一边 说是我弄的
And I'll stand by it, take credit for it.
听着 我小时候 没有把车搬到屋顶上
Look. When I was a kid, We did not put the car on the roof.
我们搬起车子 挪到了另一个街区
We lifted it up and took it down the block a little bit.
校长很惊讶 我其实是夸大了
The principal was surprised. I exaggerated, honestly.
我们这次可以这么做 我会成为真正的传奇
We could do it now. I'll be, like, a total legend.
没人会知道我是怎么做到的
No one will know howl did it.
我觉得你不用费心去理学校里的这些孩子
I don't think you really need to worry about those kids in school.
他们都是废物 他们长大了也是废物
They're losers. They're gonna grow up to be losers, too.
你想去要糖果 你就去要糖果
You wanna go trick-or-treating, you go trick-or-treating.
你可以出去 要一些糖果
You know, go on out there. Get yourself some candy.
其实不一样
It's not really the same.
嗯 我想是吧
No, I guess it isn't.
好了 听着
All right, look.
我知道我不高兴的时候 不希望有人来烦我
I know when I get down, I don't Wwanna have anybody near me,
所以我就不打扰你了
so I'm gonna leave you alone.
等等
Wait.
你说得没错
You're right.
真的吗
I am?
嗯 我不需要布兰迪 或者他们
Yeah. I don't need Brady, or any of them.
-没错 -我可以自己去享受最棒的万圣节
- No. - I could go have the best Halloween ever.
就是这个劲头
Yes, that's the spirit.
和你一起
With you.
我们去要糖果吧
Let's go trick-or-treating.
绝对会很棒的 一定会很好玩
It'll be awesome. It'll be so much fun.
你五点下班 对吗
You get off at work at 5:00. Right?
好吧
All right.
五点 不给糖就捣蛋 我们俩 别迟到了
Five o'clock. Trick-or-treating. You and me. Don't be late.
天 乔 我想我应该找你来帮忙的
Jeez,Joe. I guess I should've asked you for help.
没错
Damn right.
我要早点去吃午餐 兰斯
I'm taking an early lunch, Lance.
非工作人员勿入
你的地图挺好看啊 小子
Good-lookin' map you got there, kiddo.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是在午休 所以想着来打个招呼
I just took a little lunch break. Thought I'd come say hello.
-猜猜我怎么来的 -怎么来的
- Guess how I got here. - How?
我跑过来的
I ran.
不可能吧
No Way!
-没错 -高速 第二颗石头
- Yep. - Speed, the second stone?
-没错 -好吧
- Damn right. - Okay.
狐狸角和夏尔伍德的糖果是最棒的
So, Fox Point and Shorewood have the best candy.
嗯
Yeah.
东区和白鱼湾的其次
The East Side and Whitefish Bay are second.
嗯
Yeah.
我和布兰迪一般只来得及去一到两个地方
Usually, me and Brady have time for one, maybe two.
但是你速度这么快
But with your speed...
我们一晚可以去四个地方
We'll get all four tonight.
带一个大包 你的牙医这一年可有的忙了
Bring a big bag. We're gonna keep your dentist busy for years.
好
Oh, yeah.
我一打过来 你就说
Soon as I called, you said,
"好啊 150张桌子 绝对能搞定"
"Sure, 150 tables. Those will be done."
-是的 -但你现在没做好我的150张桌子
- Yes. - But now you don't have my 150 tables.
乔
Hey, Joe.
-我们怎么样了 肯尼 -还行
- How we doing, Kenny? - Doing okay.
兰斯在那边干什么呢
What's Lance all in a tizzy about over there?
客户很生气 她的餐厅两天后就要开门了
Customer's pissed. She's got a restaurant opening in two days,
我们本来明天之前就该准备好他们的餐桌
and we were supposed to have all their tables ready by tomorrow.
结果还需要一周
It's gonna be another week.
常有的事
Well, always happens.
你得对客户诚实一点
You oughta be more straight with the customer.
他只是想留住她
Oh, he's just trying to keep her business.
她是区经理
She's the regional manager.
有很多连锁
It's a big chain.
所以我希望明天能看到
So now I expect them tomorrow.
我明白 嗯 我很抱歉
I understand, yes. I'm very sorry.
-我们需要...需要... -明天之前
- We just need-- We need-- - Till tomorrow.
你的桌子和椅子明天之前保证能准备好
Your tables and chairs will be ready tomorrow, guaranteed.
我们还会附赠一块手工制♥作♥的招牌
And we'll throw in a handmade sign. Free.
-手工制♥作♥的招牌 -嗯
- Handmade sign. - Yep.
你最好说到做到
You better.
乔 你干什么
Joe, What are you doing?
不要担心 兰斯 交给我吧
Don't worry about a thing, Lance. I got this covered.
好吧 你...
Okay. You...
交给你吧 好吧
You got this covered. Okay.
拜托别说"我早就和你说过了"
Please don't say, "I told you so."
我不想说任何话
I don't have to say anything.
我们儿子脸上的表情已经能说明一切了
The look on our son's face says it all.
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表