剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表
Get in!
-快上车 -以利亚 回来
- Get in. Come on. Get in. - Elijah, get back here.
-快点 -以利亚
- Come on! - Elijah.
我们只是想纠正 中尉 开门
We're just here to make things right. Lieutenant, open the door!
等等 你不能朝他开枪 以利亚 下车
Wait, you can't shoot him! Elijah, get out.
这里怎么只有两个踏板
Why is there only two pedals?
因为现在不一样了 快走
'Cause they're different now! Come on!
-我不知道怎么办 -踩上去
- I don't know what to do! - Step on it!
以利亚 快点下...
Elijah, get out of the...
快走 快走
Go! Go!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
派空中小队 快点
Get somebody in the air! Now!
他们要追上你了 快点
They're gaining on you! Go, go!
-快点 -好的
- Go! - Got it.
抓稳了
Hang on.
科尔
Cole!
小心
Look out!
-科尔 -相信我
- Cole! - Just trust me.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
有一条通往米勒河的小路
There's an old moonshine road up here that leads to Miller's River.
我看不到有路啊
I don't see a road!
我说了 相信我
Like I said, just trust me.
抓稳了
Now, hang on.
我们成功了
We did it! Yeah! Whoo!
-不 不 -拜托 不
- No! No! - Come on. No, no!
你没事吧 小子
You okay, kid?
刚刚真是太神奇了
That was epic!
那简直是一对一百万 我们还是跑了
It was, like, a million to one, and we still got away.
我经常和人共同驾驶
Well, I had a hell of a copilot.
-怎么了 -不
- Is something wrong? - No.
只要过河 我觉得还在那里
Just across the river. I think it's still there.
快点
Come on!
那是什么地方
What is that?
我出国打仗前和我妻子跳的最后一支舞
The place my wife and I last danced before I shipped out.
亚提·萧就在那边演出
Artie Shaw played right there.
不过这不重要了
But it doesn't matter.
已经是一片废墟了
It's all wrecked anyway.
连再见都来不及说
Never even said goodbye.
什么
What?
这是一种愚蠢的迷信
It's a dumb superstition.
我觉得只要我不说再见
I thought that by never saying goodbye,
就说明我永远没有离开
it meant that I was never really gone.
所以我永远不会受伤
So I could never get hurt.
一直很有用...直到现在没用了
It always worked... till it didn't.
我的讣告上到底是怎么说的
Hey, what did that say, anyhow? My obit.
我出什么是了
What happened to me?
你坠毁了
You crashed and
你在躲避被抓的过程中被射杀了
you were shot and killed trying not to be captured.
他们想把我送回去
And they wanna send me back, huh?
也许我该让他们把我送回去
Maybe I should let 'em.
我不属于这里 小子
I don't belong here, kid.
你属于你的母亲
And you, you belong with your mom.
继母 她反正也不要我了
Stepmom. And she doesn't want me anyway.
她只想把我扔给我的姑妈
She just wants to dump me off with my aunt.
我们都无处可去
We've both got nowhere to go.
来吧
Come on.
趁他们还没找到我们 赶紧走吧
Let's keep moving before they find us.
我留在这里有什么意义
What's the point anyway? Me staying here.
宝莉都往前看了
Pauline moved on.
她有了新的幸福生活 和别人一起了
She lived a whole life, a happy life, with somebody else.
但你不能死
But you can't die.
也许我必须死
Maybe I have to.
不 不行
No. You can't!
这为什么对你来说这么重要 小子
And why is it so important to you, kid?
你为什么就不能放手呢
Why can't you just let this go?
我的爸爸
My dad.
他也战死了
He died in a war, too.
去年四月 在阿富汗
In Afghanistan, last April.
我很遗憾 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
真的
Really, I am.
但是这个世界容不下我
But this world has nothing for me.
如果...
What...
如果有办法
What if there is a way
让你找回和宝莉的生活呢
for you to get your life back with Pauline?
另一个从你手中的夺走的生活
The life that the other guy took from you?
少做梦了 小子
Knock it off, kid.
不
No.
如果你从裂缝回去 但是没有被杀呢
What if you did go back in that Rift, but you don't get killed?
如果我们真的改变了一些事呢
What if we changed things?
如果你这次坠毁的时候 坏人无法伤害你呢
What if this time when you crashed, the bad guys can't hurt you?
比如你有更好的枪 或者凯夫拉
Like, if you had a better gun. Or some Kevlar.
凯夫什么
Kev-what?
就是一种防弹背心
It's like a bulletproof vest.
我爸爸和我说过这种东西
My dad told me all about this stuff.
我们可以给你搞一点
We can get you some of it.
就是这样
This is it.
所以裂缝才把你带到这里
This has to be why the Rift brought you here,
给你第二次机会
to give you a second chance.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
我们不是应该去找以利亚吗
Shouldn't we be out looking for Elijah?
我们不是应该搜查整个镇子吗
Shouldn't we be scouring the town?
没错 但是找他有个更快的办法
We are, but there is a far quicker way to find him,
那就是你
and that's you.
那名大兵是过去的人
This soldier is a man out of time,
他想要逃 就只能跟着你儿子
and your son is his best shot at escape.
只有你了解这孩子
And you're the only one who knows that kid.
要说谁能找到他 那非你莫属
So if anyone's gonna be able to find him, it is you.
不 我不会帮你 你们是骗子
No, I'm not helping you. You're liars.
你们要把那个大兵送回去等死
You're gonna send that soldier back to die.
虽然我同情你
While I sympathize,
但你现在更应该听我说的话 而不是想着那个中尉
you have to start trusting me more than the lieutenant right now,
因为危险远比你想象得更大
because there is far more at stake than you realize.
我和科尔共处过一段时间 他是个很好的人
Yeah, well, I've spent some time with Cole. He's a good man.
我真希望我也能这么评价你
I wish I could say the same thing about you.
那我想得让你多了解了解我了
Well, then I guess it's time you got to know me better.
我们可能还有时间 你也许...能去见你妻子
We might have time, if you want... to try and see your wife...
以免...
in case...
你计划出错吗
You're wrong about this plan?
会成功的 但是 你知道的 以免
It'll work, but, you know, in case...
不 谢谢 孩子
No. Thanks, kid.
我现在不想见她
I don't wanna see her now.
因为怕他们可能在那里等你吗
Because of the risk 'cause they might be waiting for you?
因为她往前看了
Because she moved on.
你从几张照片里就看出来了吗
You got all that from a few pictures?
你怎么能确定她往前看了
How can you be sure that she moved on?
我和宝莉第一次约会时 我带她去看电影
On our first date, I took Pauline to the movies.
《育婴奇谭》
Bringing Up Baby.
我给她买♥♥了一盒焦糖爆玉米
I bought her a box of Cracker Jacks.
里面的奖品是
And the prize inside, it was
一个小小的绿色四叶草胸针
this-- this little green four-leaf clover pin.
你知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that symbolizes?
好运吗
Good luck?
没错
Right.
她说这预示着我们会永远拥有好运
She said it was a sign that we would always have good luck...
我们会永远在一起
and that we would always be together.
所以我们结婚买♥♥下那幢房♥子后
So when we got married and we got that house,
她做的第一件事
the first thing that she did
就是走进门 把胸针钉在了壁炉架上
was walk in the door and nail that pin to the mantel.
我之前去的时候看过了
When I was there earlier, I checked.
已经不见了
It was gone.
她可能几十年前就拔掉了
剧集 | 惊异传奇 | 导航列表