I saw her.
你只是做了个噩梦
You were just dreaming.
哦 迈克!
Oh, Mike!
她真吓着你了 是吗
She's really got to you, hasn't she?
听着。
Look...
如果你觉得我们应该搬去别处住。
If you think we should live somewhere else...
不
No.
不 我想住在那儿
No, I want to live there.
吉普赛庄园是我的… 我们的
Gipsy's Acre is mine...ours.
那就是我想要的
And that's how I want it to be.
所以我们就在郊区的一个登记处结婚了
And so we got married in a suburban registry office.
所有都是由美丽的格丽塔操办的
All arranged by the beautiful Greta.
我们在大♥陆♥旅行度蜜月 最后在罗马结束
We did the Grand Tour for our honeymoon and ended up in Rome.
你家里人会非常生气的
Your family's going to be hopping mad.
他们会像讨厌一群秃鹰一样讨厌咱们
They'll be down on us like a cloud of vultures.
我是个大男孩 我能承受住
I'm a big boy. I can take it.
他们应该会试图买♥♥通你
They'll probably try to buy you off,
尽管他们不会表现的那么明显
although they wouldn't put it so crudely.
你的意思是 我能用你来赚钱?
You mean, I could trade you in?
如果你被金钱冲昏了头
If the fancy took you.
我继母科拉已经结了四次婚
My stepmother Cora has been married four times
她从中获利不少
and made a fortune out of it.
当然 我还是希望你不要把我当做赚钱工具
Of course, I rather hope you won't trade me in.
为了一杯好酒 我愿意做任何事情
I'd kill for a decent pint.
估计他们对格丽塔也不满意
They probably won't be happy with Greta, either.
她不会介意的 她很坚强
She won't mind. She's tough.
那不会妨碍她找份新工作吗
Won't it stop her getting another job?
她不需要 她会过来和我们一起住
She won't need to, she'll be coming to live with us.
-不 她不会 -你什么意思
No, she won't. What do you mean?
我的意思是 我不想让任何人和我们住一起
I mean, I don't want anyone living with us.
但是我不知道离开她我该怎么办
But I don't know what I'd do without her.
如果没有她我们根本就不会结婚
We wouldn't be married if it weren't for her.
我不会让她干涉我们的生活的
I won't have her interfering.
你甚至都还没有见过她 还有小点声好吗
You haven't even met her yet. And keep your voice down.
是的 我知道我没有见过她
Yeah, I know I haven't.
但是你就不想二人世界吗
But don't we want to be by ourselves?
在我们自己的房♥子里
In our own house?
艾丽 这难道不就是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want, Ellie?
噢 我亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
亲爱的迈克
Darling Mike.
她们来这里干什么
What are they doing here?
罗杰斯先生!
Mr Rogers!
马普尔小姐
Miss Marple.
-玛乔丽 这是罗杰斯先生 -是谁?
Marjorie, its Mr Rogers. -Who?
就是那个和我们一起在乔治喝过茶的年轻人
You know, the young man we had tea with at The George.
你们怎么到这里来了
Fancy seeing you here!
还有古德曼小姐
And Miss Goodman.
哦 对…古德曼小姐
Ah, yes-Goodman.
-这该是多么巧啊-难道不是吗
Well, what a coincidence! -Isn't it, though?
玛乔丽总是想着要去罗马玩一趟
Marjorie's always wanted to visit Rome.
但是梅杰没有办法忍♥受意大利人
But the Major couldn't abide Italians.
现在是这里一年中最美的时候了
And it is so entrancing at this time of year.
你是科拉·梵·史岱文森的继女吗
You're Cora van Stuyvesant's stepdaughter, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
我在镇里遇到你之后见到了一个看相的女人
The penny suddenly dropped after I'd met you in the village.
那么你认识她?
You know her, then?
尽管我不能说我喜欢她
I do, as it happens,
但的确和她有过一面之交
although I can't say I like her.
噢 玛乔丽 -很少有人会知道她
Oh, Marjorie. Very few people do.
这个世界该是多么小啊
What a small world!
我记得你们好像对那荒凉的
You were curious about that miserable
吉普赛庄园非常感兴趣
pile Gipsy's Acre, as I recall.
是的
That's right.
那我可以告诉你们它已经被卖♥♥出去了
Well, you might be interested to hear that it's been sold,
很高兴你们能摆脱它
good riddance.
我知道 是我买♥♥的
I know. I bought it.
哦 这样啊
Oh, I see.
我们正在想着会是谁买♥♥的呢
We've been wondering who had.
不久它就会变得生机勃勃了
So it won't be miserable for much longer.
-科拉知道这些吗 -她还不知道
Does Cora know? She hasn't a clue.
-你不会想着一个人住在那里吧-不会
You surely don't intend living there alone? Oh, no.
我会和我丈夫住在那里
I'll be living there with my husband.
我不知道你已经有丈夫了
I didn't know you had one.
那现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
-并且我们现在正在度蜜月-好家伙!
And what's more, we're on our honeymoon. Good gracious!
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
科拉没有说过这件事
Cora didn't say.
科拉不知道这件事
Cora doesn't know.
不过不久她就会知道了
But she will now.
我们刚回到英格兰 那些贪得无厌的人就来了
As soon as we got back to England, the vultures descended.
首先我们受到了家庭律师利平科特的拷问
First we got a grilling from the family lawyer, Lippincott.
“正在逃亡中“?我可没有做这种事
"On the run"? I was doing no such thing.
那你希望是什么
What did you expect?
如果我不这么做 那会有更多的麻烦的
If I'd done it any other way, there would have been the most frightful fuss.
那些关心你的人当然会有点焦躁不安
The people who care for you are bound to be a little agitated.
科拉才不会关心我
Cora doesn't care for me.
你想想吧 安德鲁叔叔
If you think of it, Uncle Andrew,
我其实省了大家很多麻烦
I saved everybody a lot of trouble.
别人会说你非常不值得信赖…
Others might say you've been very deceitful...
被一个认识没多久的人唆使着做出这种事
..aided and abetted by someone who should have known better.
格丽塔只是做了我让她做的事而已
Greta only did what I asked her to.
她滥用了她的权利
She abused her position.
你不能怪艾丽 先生
You mustn't blame Ellie, sir.
与我相比 格丽塔更容易和你们取得联♥系♥
It was easier for Greta rather than me to get in touch with you all.
所以…
So...
你决定住在你自己建的房♥子里吗 艾丽
do you propose to live in this house you're building, Ellie?
那是当然
Of course I do.
艾丽已经是一个英国公民了 先生
Ellie's a British subject now, sir.
法拉可以住在她想去的任何一个国家
Fenella can live in any country she chooses.
她在各处都有财产
She has properties all over
亲爱的 如果你不介意给我们一点时间的话
Now, if you wouldn't mind excusing us for a minute, my dear,
我想要和你的这位丈夫聊一下
I would like to have a little word with this husband of yours.
我很高兴你没有出什么事
I am so glad you're safe.
罗杰斯 我相信你不会怪我直白地说出来
I trust you don't mind me speaking frankly, Rogers.
叫我迈克 现在我们是一家人了
Call me Mike, now we're family.
她是一个非常开朗的女孩
She's a delightful girl,
但是在某些方面 极其脆弱
and in some ways, very, very vulnerable.
你不是那种我希望她嫁的人
You're not the kind of man I should have wished her to marry.
作为她的守护者和她事务的代理人
As her guardian and a trustee of her affairs,
我更希望某个和她相配的人娶她
I would have preferred someone of her own set,
但是现在马儿已经跑掉了
but that horse for now has bolted.
马儿并没有想着要跑 先生
Well, this horse has no intention of bolting, sir.
从现在到最后 我都会在这里
In it to the finishing line, that's me.
我想好的意愿可以作为一个好的开端吧
Best intentions are as good a start as any, I suppose.
我只是一个无名之辈而已
I'm nothing, sir, and nobody.
我爸爸是一个酒鬼
My dad was a drunk
而我妈妈辛苦工作让我上学
and my mum slaved to get me an education.
说实话我想我对于她来说的确是很失败的
If I'm honest, Ithink I was always a bit of a disappointment to her.
她不认为我会有什么出息的
She won't accept that I want to get on,
但是自从我见到艾丽
but since I met Ellie,
生活第一次… 充满希望
for the first time..life looks bright.
那么那个你们正在建的房♥子…
And this house that you're building...
那将会变成世界上最好的房♥子 先生
It's going to be a gem, sir.
是我的一个朋友罗比·海曼设计的
A mate of mine, Robbie Hayman, designed it.
非常有潜力 他们是这样评价的
Very up-and-coming, so they say.
但不是非常好吧 我猜
But not very well, I gather.
你知道他?
You know him?
事实上 非常想
Dying, in fact.
你们这种人果然会做足你们的功课
You people certainly do your homework.
我昨天见过那房♥子 实在是令人印象深刻
It's very impressive, I saw it yesterday.
并且我也和负责监督这次购置的律师谈过
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表