I want to go home, Evelyn. -What, and leave Lucky?
我早知道了 你以为我跟你一样傻吗
I've known all along. Unlike you, I'm not a fool.
男人们以为女人都是头发长见识短 其实不然
Women tend not to be, despite what men like to believe.
我想Greg倒是还被蒙在鼓里呢
Greg, I imagine, is...blissfully unaware of the situation.
至于我 我可以接着假装不知道
For my part, I'm prepared to carry on turning a blind eye.
所以现在没必要回英格兰去吧
So why go back to England now?
我们可不想被人当做消遣的八卦对象 对吧
We don't want to fuel any more gossip, do we?
我不能再待下去了
I can't stick it any longer.
你感觉自己热情似火的爱着Lucky 但现在爱已不在
You fell wildly in love with Lucky, and now it's over.
至少对她来说是的
At least as far as she's concerned.
不 不光是这一点
No. No, there's more to it than that.
是她逼我做一些很过分的事
There's something she made me do.
如果我不离开她 我发誓我早晚会杀了她
If I don't get away from her, I swear I shall kill her.
你给我小声点
Be quiet!
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
要是我把这些话一直憋在心里 我会疯的
If I don't tell someone, I think I'll go mad.
别傻了 我知道你都干了些什么
Don't be so bloody childish. I know exactly what you've done.
已经再明显不过了
You are transparent!
你把这个秘密给我烂在肚子里面
But you will bury your dirty little secret deep in your heart
不许再提 我绝不会眼看着你毁了自己的一生
and forget about it. I will not have you ruin your life.
为什么你这么在意
Why? What do you care?
你又不爱我 你从来就没爱过我 从来没爱过任何人
You don't love me, you never have. You've never loved anyone.
爱的代价真的很大
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
我唯一的期盼就是希望他们幸福
All I want is for them to be happy.
希望他们不要像我一样
Something I've never managed to achieve myself.
希望他们的人生远离伤心
There will be no upset in their lives.
远离报纸头条
No newspaper headlines.
远离无缘无故涌上来的泪水
No...unexplained tears at the breakfast table.
他们会过得开开心心
They will be happy.
生活如夏日般美好
It will always be summer for them.
而我 为达此目的会不择手段
And I will do whatever it takes to make it so.
我不是你 有些事我没胆量去做
I'm not like you, I mean I'm not strong.
那就让我替你去做吧
Then let me be strong for you.
啊 Fleming先生 欢迎来到Golden Palms
Ah, Mr Fleming! Welcome to Golden Palms.
允许我介绍下我身边两位客人
May I introduce you to two of our guests -
Esther Watters小姐和Jane Marple小姐
Miss Esther Watters and Miss Jane Marple.
很高兴见到您 -您好
Charmed, I'm sure. -How do you do?
这位是Ian Fleming先生 在牙买♥♥加有栋别♥墅♥
This is Mr Ian Fleming. He has a villa over in Jamaica.
他是位作家
Mr Fleming is a writer.
呦 这不是Molly嘛
Well, hello, Molly!
非常抱歉
Ever so sorry!
我吓到你了吧 小美人
Did I startle you, little girl?
我不知道你什么时候进来的 Dyson先生
I didn't hear you coming, Mr Dyson, sir.
确实吓我一跳 -Dyson先生?
It made me jump. -Mr Dyson?
怎么突然这么生疏
We're very formal tonight.
我和Tim觉得随便称呼
Tim and I think it's more polite
基♥督♥教的名字是不礼貌的
not to be too handy with Christian names.
你忘了我们的旧日时光了吗
Not even for old times' sake?
Greg...
Greg...
啊
Whoa!
你手里拿的什么? 你对我隐瞒了什么?
What you got there? What you hiding from me?
你怎么回事儿? 干嘛发这么大火
Why you so angry, man? What's got into you?
谁给你的? 嗯?
Where you get that? Huh?
你从哪儿来的这么多钱? -跟你没关系
Where you get all this money? -Ain't none of your business.
给我... -谁给你的
You just give it... -Where you get it from?
一个男人 也许他对我有意思
A man gave it to me. Maybe he likes me.
我背着我偷♥情♥? -什么?
You seeing another man? -What?
就好像你不打量其他女人似的 -你是我的
And you never look at another woman? -You're my woman.
你确定? 你确定不是更喜欢金发碧眼的女人?
You sure? You sure you don't prefer blondes?
所以您都写些什么呢 Fleming先生
So, what do you write about, Mr Fleming?
我正在写一本...谍报小说
I'm working on a... little spy story.
找些乐子
Just a bit of fun.
问题在于 我找不到灵感了
The trouble is, I'm stuck.
总找不到适合男主人公的名字
I can't think of a suitable name for my hero.
灵感通常来源于
I usually find inspiration strikes
意想不到的地方 Fleming先生
in the most unusual places, Mr Fleming.
借你吉言了
Let's hope it does!
警♥察♥看样子是指望不上了
The police aren't going to be any use.
就靠我们俩了
So it looks like it's down to the two of us.
嗯 我看也是
Yes, I think you're right.
看看我们都有哪些线索
So, what do we have?
少校认出了图片中的谋杀犯
The Major recognises the killer in the photograph
就在他眼前 在桌子对面
right in front of him, across the table.
你还记不记得都有谁坐在那里?
Who's sitting there? Do you remember?
Lucky 和 Greg Dyson, Evelyn 和 Edward Hillingdon
Lucky and Greg Dyson, Evelyn and Edward Hillingdon,
在他们后面是Molly Errol和服侍你的Jackson
and behind them, Molly, Errol and your man Jackson.
啊 Jackson
Ah, Jackson!
他跟了你多久了?
How long has he been with you?
五年了 在那之前他在肯尼亚当兵
Five years. Before that, he was out in Kenya with the army.
医疗队的
Medical Corps.
因为一些不光彩的事被迫退役了
He left under something of a cloud.
那条大枪鱼就是在肯尼亚抓到的
There are very big marlin to be caught out in Kenya, I hear.
女士们先生们 首先
Uh, ladies and gentlemen, first of all
我想感谢此刻坐在这里
I'd like to thank Colonel Hillingdon,
Hillingdon上校 谢谢他在今晚举办了
who I'm sure is here somewhere, for arranging
这个既有趣又不寻常的晚会
what promises to be a most unusual and interesting evening.
那么不再多废话 请允许我介绍今晚的演讲者
So, without further ado, allow me to introduce tonight's speaker
《西印度群岛之鸟》的作者James Bond先生
author of Birds of the West Indies - Mr James Bond.
呃 谢谢
Uh, t-t-thank you.
呃 我叫Bond 呃 James Bond
Erm, my name is Bond. Uh, James Bond.
今晚 我有幸向各位介绍
And tonight, I'd like to tell you just a little bit
在这个岛上发现的
about some of the fascinating birds
有趣的鸟类 从...
to be found here in the islands, from the...
所以这七人之中有一人曾有过作案前科
So, one of those seven people has killed before,
并有计划再次实行
and they intend to do so again.
不论是谁他一定坚信他的作案手法很成功
Whoever it is believes they have a successful formula.
我们从谁开始调查?
Where do we start?
找到他想杀害的下一个目标 然后顺藤摸瓜
Find the intended victim, and we find our murderer.
这倒是容易
That's an easy one.
呃?
Yes?
目标典型
Proper typecasting.
有钱又快死的人
Sick men with too much money.
森林以及充满鸟粪的悬崖
Forest and even guano cliffs.
鸟肥? -对 鸟粪
Guano? -Bird droppings.
恕我不敬
Pardon my French.
它们是非常有价值的肥料
They're very valuable as fertiliser.
现在 相比有些人被这些鸟粪所吸引
Now, some men might be drawn to the guano.
我倒是倾向于...
I, myself, prefer the...
谁盼着你死呢?
Who would want to see you dead?
有的人就算在《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》上看到我的讣告
There are several men in London who wouldn't burst into tears
也不会掉一滴泪
if they read my obituary in The Times.
Esther和Jackson呢?
How about Esther, or Jackson?
有谁可在你死后获利呢?
Would either of them profit by your death?
我给Jackson的佣金很高
I pay Jackson enough
所以我活着对他来说价值更高
so that I am more valuable to him alive than dead.
Esther我就不知道了
Esther's not to know it,
但如果我死了 她倒是可以拿到不少钱
but when I keel over she'll come into a tidy sum.
不好意思
Sorry!
看在Tim的份儿上 希望今晚一切顺利
I do hope tonight goes well. For Tim's sake.
自从那个老Palgrave死了之后 他就整日忧心重重
Ever since that bloody old Palgrave died he's been frantic with worry.
Molly也没帮上什么忙
And Molly's not much help.
她倒是...
She's been good...
Molly!
Molly!
我不知道 我不知道发生了什么
I don't know... I don't know what happened.
我什么都不记得了
I don't know anything.
我...
It...
我到底是怎么了?
What's the matter with me?
你必须试着回想 -别再逼她了
You must try to remember. -She can't take much more.
你看到什么了? -我记不得了
What did you see? -I don't remember.
我正要去见一个人
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表