YKX 257
Has she got money? -Yes.
这就是你的答案了
There's your answer.
罗杰斯夫人
Mrs Rogers!
-艾丽-艾丽
Ellie! - Ellie!
罗杰斯夫人
Mrs Rogers!
她一直没出现
She still hadn't turned up,
所以温斯洛和一个马童帮我们一起找她
so Winslow and a stable boy came with us to look for her.
艾丽
Ellie!
罗杰斯夫人
Mrs Rogers!
艾丽
Ellie!
找到了吗
Any sign?
罗杰斯夫人
Mrs Rogers!
-艾丽-艾丽
Ellie! -Ellie!
罗杰斯夫人
Mrs Rogers?
在这里
Over here!
天呐艾丽
Oh, my God! Ellie!
艾丽
Ellie.
艾丽
Ellie.
去找肖医生来
Get Dr Shaw.
艾丽
Ellie!
我只能说她已经死了有三四个小时了
All I can say is that she's been dead for three or four hours.
-有任何损伤吗-似乎没有
Was anything broken? There doesn't seem to be.
我做完详细检查以后 才能得出结论
I'll have a better idea when I've made a complete examination.
或许是吓死的
Perhaps it was shock.
人是不会被吓死的
You don't die of shock.
不论如何 这些问题会在调查死因后解决
Anyway, these questions will be addressed at the inquest.
她有可能是被那个吉普赛人吓着了
It could've been that gypsy that frightened her.
今早我走在路上时看到她了
I was walking down the road this morning and I saw her.
-你见到李夫人了 -我想那就是她
You saw Mrs Lee? -Well, I think it was her.
-她去哪了-她到树林里了去了
Well, where was she going? Up the path into the woods.
她可能把马吓着了
She could've scared the horse.
如果真是她的话
If it was her.
我可怜的艾丽。
And my poor Ellie...
永远的逝去了
.gone forever.
一两天后 安德鲁·利平科特就飞回来了
Within a day or two Andrew Lippincott had flown in.
她希望被埋葬在吉普赛庄园
She would want to be buried here at Gipsy's Acre.
恐怕这件事没得商量
I'm afraid that's out of the question.
她必须和她的祖先安葬在一起
She needs to be laid to rest with her forebears.
当你在美国处理遗产时
We can, however, arrange for the funeral to be held
我们可以安排葬礼事宜
while you're in America dealing with the estate.
我相信你已经知道艾丽立你为主要受益人
I presume you are aware that Ellie made you the principal beneficiary.
我甚至都不知道她立了遗嘱
I didn't even know she'd made a will.
是啊 就在你们结婚之后立的
Ah, yes, just after you were married.
我可以帮你安排一个信誉好的律师
I can arrange for a reputable lawyer
以保障你的利益
to safeguard your interests.
你将继承了一大笔遗产
With a fortune like yours,
给你一句忠告
you're going to need the best advice.
罗杰斯先生 你不能相信任何人
Mr Rogers, you should trust nobody.
审讯似乎很不真实
The inquest seemed unreal.
死亡 要我说就是一瞬间的事
Death, I'd say, was instantaneous.
肖医生的证据尚无定论
Dr Shaw's evidence was inconclusive.
你有没有发现任何脏器损伤
Did you detect any specific organic injury
可以解释她的死因呢
that might have explained her death?
没有 我相信她是由惊吓引起的心脏衰竭而死
No. It is my belief she died from heart failure caused by shock.
格丽塔在听到发生了什么事之后一直都很痛苦
Greta, who'd been in a terrible state when she heard what had happened,
同时 她更坚持艾丽有心脏问题
was more insistent about Ellie's heart condition.
三四年之前 她就有心脏问题了
She had a heart problem three or four years ago.
你知道具体是什么心脏问题吗 安德森小姐
Do you know what sort of heart problem it was, Miss Andersen?
不知道
No,
但是她的家里人总是强调她不能太操劳
but her family always stressed that she should not overdo things.
然后他传唤了我
Then he called me.
李夫人有没有威胁过你的妻子
Did Mrs Lee ever threaten your wife?
某种意义上 有 我从来没想过她会说到做到
In a sense, yes. I never really thought she meant it.
她和你的妻子之间有没有什么恩怨呢
Did she hold any particular grudge against her?
我的妻子是这么认为的 但她不知道原因
My wife thought so but she couldn't see why.
她相信我们的土地是属于她的
She believed our land belonged to her,
或不管他们自称是什么的部落
or her tribe, whatever they call themselves.
她有暴♥力♥倾向吗
Was she ever violent?
没有
No.
她只是诅咒我们而已
She just banged on about putting a curse on us.
她曾经提到过“死“这个字吗
Did she ever mention the word "death"?
我想她提到过 但我们都没当真
I think she did, but we didn't take her seriously.
-至少我没当真-那你夫人呢
At least, I didn't. And your wife?
那个老女人确实会让人感到害怕
Well, the old woman could be rather alarming.
-李夫人在哪-没人知道长官
Where is Mrs Lee? No-one knows, sir.
已经有几周没见过她了
She hasn't been seen for several weeks.
她没有留下地址吗
Did she not leave an address?
她经常不告诉任何人就离开
She often goes off without telling anybody.
所以在罗杰斯夫人去世的
So you couldn't have seen her
那天早上你不可能见过她
the morning of Mrs Rogers'death.
或许她那天突然回来了
Maybe she'd popped back for the day.
然后验尸官延期了诉讼 直到他们找到她以后
Then the coroner adjourned proceedings until they'd tracked her down.
你觉得她会回来停留一天吗
Do you think she'ld come back for the day?
我想这有可能
I suppose it's possible.
吉普赛人是这样四处奔波的
Gypsies do go hither and thither.
如果她有计划的回来呢
What if she'd planned to come back?
如果她有动机呢
What if she'd had a motive?
动机
A motive?
如果有人雇她去吓唬艾丽呢
What if someone was paying her to frighten Ellie?
我觉得那有点太戏剧化了 迈克尔
I think that's a little dramatic, Michael.
你怎么会有这种想法呢
Where did you get that idea?
基恩警官 他说之前发生过这种事
Sergeant Keene. He said it'd happened once before.
天呐
Good heavens!
我的确在她的小屋里找到了钱。
Well, I did find all that money in her cottage...
但就算这样 故意造成一个意外…
But even so, to deliberately cause an accident...
如果那个人想除掉我们
If this person wanted to get rid of us,
那肯定有什么原因
then there must be some reason
让他们想再一次的拍卖♥♥这块地
for wanting the land to go back on the market.
你不知道是谁吗
You don't know who?
这个是今早从窗户扔进来的
This came through the window this morning.
“是一个女人杀害了你的妻子“
"It was a woman who killed your wife."
我想她消失不见 是因为我们都在找她
I think she's gone to earth cos we're looking for her.
或许是有人雇她的 她也会急着离开
And if someone was paying her, she'd be anxious to keep away.
某些人也会着急 因为这事完全脱离掌控了
Well, someone else'll be anxious too because it's all got out of hand.
那么如果找到了李夫人。
So when Mrs Lee is found...
她会露出马脚 某些人肯定不喜欢这样
She'll spill the beans. Someone wouldn't like that.
他们会尽快杀她灭口
They'd have to silence her pretty quickly.
你是说李夫人可能已经被杀害了吗
Are you saying Mrs Lee might have been killed?
有人吗
Hello?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
安德森小姐我只是在这休息一会儿
Oh, Miss Andersen, I am just getting my breath back.
你是怎么知道这个地方的
How did you know about this place?
可怜的艾丽提到过这个地方
Well, er, poor Ellie mentioned something about it.
她提过吗
Did she now?
是啊 还真挺远的 是吧
Yes. It's quite a walk, isn't it?
你不应该独自在树林里晃悠 马普尔小姐
You shouldn't be wandering the woods alone, Miss Marple.
那我不打搅你了
Well, I mustn't detain you.
不打搅你了。
Oh, no...
那再会了 安德森小姐
Goodbye, then, Miss Andersen.
抱歉 迈克 节哀顺变
Oh, I'm so sorry, Mike, about your loss.
是啊
Yes.
我听说不久之后你就要去美国了
I hear you're off to America quite soon.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我就是猜测了你会去
I simply presumed you would be.
无论如何 我的确有件事想问你
Anyway, there was something I wanted to ask you.
如果你要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 我希望获得优先购买♥♥权
It's just that if you're putting the house on the market, I'd rather like first refusal.
我准备买♥♥下它
I am prepared to pay.
我不会卖♥♥的 克劳迪娅 多少钱都不卖♥♥
I shan't be selling, Claudia, not at any price.
你结婚了 是吗
You were married, weren't you?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表