when he saw someone across the table and flew into a panic.
然后他就死了 照片也不见了踪影
The next thing, he was dead and there was no sign of that photograph
任何地方都找不到
anywhere among his possessions.
你不只是个头发蓬松的温和老妇人 对吧?
Not quite the gentle fluffy old lady you look, are you?
我该把这当成赞赏吗
I don't know whether to take that as a compliment.
随便你怎么样
You can take it any way you like.
所以你认为他是被杀人灭口?
So you think Palgrave was murdered to shut him up?
如果这个凶手曾经犯过案并逃过制裁
If our murderer had killed before and quite got away with it,
大可不必等这么久
there would be no need to go to these lengths
再来杀Palgrave少校灭口
to silence old Major Palgrave.
除非凶手是早有预谋再次作案 -没错
Unless whoever it is was planning to do it again. -Precisely.
如果我们不快点查清 恐怕另一起谋杀案
If we don't act swiftly, I fear another murder will be committed
将在我们眼皮底下发生
right under our noses.
Marple女士 你没见过谋杀犯那张照片? -没有
And you never saw the photograph of the murderer, Mrs Marple? -No.
所以你也不知道是男是女? -不知道
So you don't know if it was a man or a woman? -I'm afraid not, no.
是谁开出的死亡证明?
And who certified the death certificate?
我想是Graham医生 他没有对死因提出疑问
Dr Graham, I suppose? He didn't have any doubts, did he?
可能被那个药瓶影响了
He may have been influenced
在房♥间里找到的降压药
by the bottle of serenite tablets in the room.
所以你是来说服我
You want me to believe that this person
凶手就是无故失踪的照片里的那个人
in this mysterious missing photograph
放了一个药品 让一切看着像是心脏病突发?
planted the pills to make it look like a heart attack?
他们觉得杀了Palgrave还能逍遥法外
They thought they could get away with murdering Palgrave
因为Palgrave年纪大了也没人在乎
just because he was old and nobody would care.
但Marple小姐在乎... -是 她人很好
Well, Miss Marple does care... -I appreciate that.
但死因如果不是高血压 那是什么?
But if he didn't die of blood pressure, what did he die of?
很有可能是有人在他的饮料里下了药
It is possible that somebody put something in his drink.
就没有留下任何可以察觉的痕迹?
Something that would not leave any recognisable traces?
不是每个人都用砒霜这么容易被发现的东西
Well... Not everyone is so considerate as to use arsenic.
恕我直言 这真是个奇幻的故事
With all due respect, it is a rather fanciful story.
如果你们把尸体挖出来
If you were to exhume the body
验一下尸...
and give it a proper post-mortem examination...
谢谢你的建议 Marple夫人
Thank you very much for your suggestion, Mrs Marple.
是Marple小姐 可恶
It's MISS Marple, damn it.
不过我们工作繁忙
But we are a very busy police force.
还有更要紧的事要处理
With more pressing matters to deal with.
我建议你们俩回到舒适的饭店
I suggest that the two of you go back to your lovely hotel
享受你们接下来的假期 -你根本没听进去
and enjoy the rest of your holiday. -You are not listening to us.
你们的职责应该是...
The professional thing to do would be...
St Honore的警♥察♥已经把职责发挥得淋漓尽致
The St Honore police force has been doing perfectly fine
完全不需要你们 所以非常感谢 Rafiel先生
without your help, thank you very much, Mr Rafiel.
时代变了 你们英国人不再是大佬
Times have changed - you British are no longer in charge.
你们不能就这样到这儿来
You cannot just come in here and tell me
跟我说我的职责是什么
what the professional thing to do is.
还是那句话 我很忙
And as I was saying, I'm busy.
好 看看... -不不不 我们走吧
Now, look here... -No, no, no, let's leave,
免得我们自己也犯心脏病了
before we have a real heart attack on our hands.
我去叫Jackson
I shall alert Jackson.
那个欠揍的警♥察♥竟然这样跟我说话
I will not be spoken to like that by a bloody policeman!
我保证我们会认真对待每一个事件
I assure you we take all accounts seriously.
他以为他是谁?!
Who does he think he is?!
Marple小姐 我们一定要一查到底
We'll get to the bottom of this, Miss Marple,
然后把铁证甩他...小心点Jackson!
and shove the evidence right up his... Oh, do be careful, Jackson!
Marple小姐 您要回酒店吗?
Are you going back to the hotel, Miss M?
不了 谢谢 我还要到Jamestown办点事
No, thanks, Jackson. I have some things I want to do in Jamestown.
好 您请便
OK. Suit yourself.
他试了第一次就生病了
The first time he tried it he was sick,
第二次 帽子被风吹跑了!
the second time his hat blew off!
好了 我要去忙了 Tim
Oh, right, I best be looking busy, Tim.
Rafiel先生要游泳了
Mr Rafiel will be wanting to take his dip.
真不明白你怎么坚持下来的 Johnny
I don't know how you stick it, Johnny.
他其实没那么糟 也就是老年人那一套
He ain't so bad. He likes to play up the crotchety old man routine.
我也习惯了
I'm used to it.
除了这个 说实话 他给的薪水很可观
Besides, he pays very well indeed, tell your mother.
我很幸运能娶到她
I was lucky enough to marry into it.
的确是幸运
'Lucky' is the word.
她是个很可爱的女孩 你的Molly -还用你说
She's a lovely girl, your Molly. -Don't I know it.
说到幸运Lucky就来了
Oh! Speaking of Lucky.
别管怎么样 这里的景色非常不错
All-in-all, the scenery around here is very agreeable.
出租车来了 啊...我的包
That's my taxi. Ah... my purse.
我总是忘记拿包
I just keep losing the damn things.
谢了
Cheers.
你在哪里找到这个的?
Where did you find this?
这非常 非常特别
It is very, very special.
这是非常强大的符咒
It is powerful gris-gris.
这么说 在错误的人手上 它会带来大♥麻♥烦
I tell you, in the wrong hands it can make big trouble.
我们给游客做的
We make them for tourists.
他们在上面扎针
They stick pins in them.
你是在饭店发现的?
Did you find that at the hotel?
是的
Yes.
你怎么知道的? -我在那见过你
How did you know? -I saw you there.
还有其他Golden Palms饭店的住客拜访过你吗?
Have any of the other guests from Golden Palms been to visit you?
可能有 也可能没有
Maybe they have, maybe they haven't.
那是我和他们之间的事
That is between me and them.
我给你讲个故事 Marple小姐
I will tell you one story, Miss Marple,
是关于一个死者的
because it is about a dead man.
Parker de Wit 三世
Mr Parker de Wit III.
他到岛上来的时候找过我
He used to come see me when he visited the island.
让我帮他 维护他和年轻妻子的关系
He wanted me to help him, let's say, keep up with his young wife.
不过后来他再也没来过
But then he stopped coming.
因为他死了!
Because he was dead!
然后她就另嫁了
And she had married someone else.
她的名字叫Lucky
Her name was Lucky.
她的新任丈夫就是Gregory Dyson
And her new husband was Gregory Dyson.
你是说可能是你的药结束了他的性命?
Are you telling me your medicine may have hastened his end?
不是我的
Not my medicine.
我认为是其他人的
Someone else's, I think.
我的药只为善意使用
I only use my medicine for good.
看见我的药了吗 亲爱的?
Have you seen my pills, darling?
自己找啊 Greg 你不会找找?
Just look for them, Greg, why don't you.
真谢谢你啊 亲爱的!
Thank you, darling!
你说没了你我可怎么办啊
I don't know how I'd get by without you!
你会喜欢的 不是吗? -喜欢什么?
You'd like that, wouldn't you? -Like what?
没有我的日子
Life without your lucky charm.
那样你就可以和Christendom的每个女孩都来一腿
Then you could sniff around every stray girl in Christendom.
以前的Lucky去哪了 那个让我坠入情网的Lucky呢
I just want the old Lucky back, the one I fell in love with.
我想她
I miss her.
没有她我会很寂寞
I'm lonely without her.
她回不来了
She's not coming back.
那些年轻 无忧无虑 快乐
Somewhere along the way, that young, carefree, happy thing
早就无影无踪了 -如果你这么恨我 为什么不离开?
got hit by a truck. -If you hate me so much, why don't you leave?
为什么? -Lucky 我...
Why don't you? -Lucky, I...
我告诉你为什么 是因为我们做过的事
I'll tell you why - because of what we did.
我们的秘密
Our secret.
我们永远不能保证对方能守口如瓶
We can never trust each other not to run off at the mouth.
我什么也没做 亲爱的
I didn't do anything, darling.
是你
You did.
但你跟我结婚了 -是
You married me. -Yeah.
你真的认为大家会相信
Do you really think that anyone would believe
你没有参与吗?
that you had no part in it?
不可能的 宝贝
No, baby...
事已至此
this is it.
每次看见你 都会使我想起我为了爱
And every time I look at you, I am reminded of what I did.
所做的孽
For love.
真的没其他办法了吗?
Is there no way out?
没有
No.
这是我唯一的办法
Not that I can think of.
这他妈有什么意义!
Oh, what's the bloody point?!
亲爱的 我们装也得装出个样子来
We must keep up appearances, darling.
一直以来都是这样 装样子而已
That's all I've ever done, keep up appearances.
Evelyn 我想回家了 -为了远离Lucky么?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表