嘿 罗比 看这个
Oi Robbie, look at this!
贝辛斯托克(英国的小镇) 1948
-嗨 迈克-怎么
Hey, Mike! -What?
我要把你比下去 来啊 喔
I'll race you! Come on! Whoo!
小心点 别摔倒
Be careful, don't slip.
来啊 再快点
Come on, faster!
迈克
Mike!
皮特
Pete!
皮特!皮特!
Pete! Pete!
救我 救命 皮特
Help me! Help! Pete!
坚持住 抓住我的手
Stay there! Grab my hand!
救命
Help!
抓紧我 皮特
Hold on to me yeah? Pete?
老天 不要
Oh, God, no.
不 不 皮特
No! No! Pete!
不
No!
我的结束即是我的开始
In my end is my beginning.
他们就是这么说的 不是吗
That's what they say, isn't it?
我的结束 我的开始…
My end, my beginning...
我好想他
I miss him so much.
我和罗比·海曼聊天的时候
When I chat with Robbie Hayman,
想起皮特 想起我们讨论过的关于未来的计划
remembering Pete and talking about our plans for the future.
我的感激之情 无以言表
I can't tell you how grateful we are.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
你冒着生命危险救他
You risked your life.
任何人都会那么做的
Anyone would have done the same.
你是世上最好的朋友 迈克
You're the best friend in the world, Mike.
甚于朋友
More than a friend.
得了吧 伙计
Come on, mate.
总有一天我会报答你
One day, I'll repay you.
用不同寻常的东西
Something really special.
我初次遇到艾丽时…
When I first saw Ellie...
如梦般虚幻
Insubstantial as a dream.
马普尔小姐探案集第六季第三集
你在考虑买♥♥下吗
Are you thinking of buying?
恐怕超出了我的能力 夫人
Ah. It's out of my league, I'm afraid, madam.
-也只是路过 是吗-是的夫人
Just passing through, are you? -Yes, madam.
我猜你是在工作吧
Working, I imagine?
我开车带一对老夫妻兜风
I'm driving an old couple around.
这真是一处可爱的小地方
It is such a lovely corner of the world,
你觉得呢 先生是…
don't you think, Mr...?
罗杰斯
Rogers.
马普尔 简·马普尔 我也不是本地人
Marple, Jane Marple, I'm not from these parts, either.
我只是来陪一个最近丧夫的老朋友
I'm just staying with an old friend who's recently lost her husband.
失去一个人真是太容易了
One can find it all too easy to lose touch.
是啊 夫人
I'm sure one can, madam.
真没必要叫我“夫人“
There's really no need to call me 'madam"
不 不好意思 夫人…
No, sorry, madam...
我又来了
There I go again.
是啊 据说这是间不祥的房♥子
Yes, this is an unhappy house, one hears.
怎么个不祥法
In what way?
你问错人了 罗杰斯先生
I'm not the person to ask, Mr Rogers,
不过他们确实说过吉普赛人对它施过诅咒
but they do say that the gypsies have put a curse on it.
他们为什么要那么做呢
Now why would they go and do a thing like that?
当然了 那只是迷信
ERTNO It's all superstition, of course,
可当地人很当回事
but the locals take it very seriously.
-简-那是我的老朋友玛乔丽
Jane! My old friend Marjorie.
她坚持在午餐前稍微散个步
She insists on a brisk walk before luncheon.
罗杰斯先生 遇见你真好
It's been so nice to meet you, Mr Rogers.
马普尔小姐
Miss Marple.
玛乔丽 我刚遇到了位可爱的年轻男子…
Oh, Marjorie, I've just met the sweetest young man...
吉普赛人的诅咒
A gypsy's curse!
这可是新鲜事
That was a new one.
我想我应该去看一看
SoIthoughtId take a peekPLETION OF THE PURCHASE
我看到的不是废墟。
It wasn't a ruin I was looking at...
而是我的宿命
it was my destiny.
吉普赛庄园
Gipsy's Acre.
我会把它拆除建造最迷人的房♥子
I'd knock it down, build the most fantastic house,
然后你就会看到…
and there you'd have it...
我的未来
my future.
“乡绅迈克尔·罗杰斯“
"Michael Rogers, country squire."
我觉得挺好听
Sounded good to me.
你要干什么
What are you up to?
只是瞧一瞧
Just having a look.
想买♥♥下吗
Thinking of buying?
你是个司机 是吗
Chauffeur, are you?
没错
That's right.
往前是好景色 简
Best foot forward, Jane.
我们越早结束就能越早吃饭
The sooner we finish, the sooner we eat.
我很愿意这么想
I'd like to think so.
吉普赛庄园 你不是。
Gipsy's Acre, you don't..
有什么要说的 说吧 告诉我
What's there to know? Go on, tell me.
-发生了什么事-以前的主人死了
What happened there? The last owners died.
-所有人-是怎么发生的
All of them. -How?
你问的太多了 小子 回家找妈妈去吧
You're out of your depth, sonny. Go back to Mummy.
告诉我
Tell me.
读手相要六便士
Read your palm for sixpence.
继续
Go on, then.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on.
我会发财的 是吗
Gonna be rich, am I?
每一个夜晚 每一个清晨
Every night and every morn
有些人注定承受痛苦
Some to misery are born
每一个清晨 每一个夜晚
Every morn and every night
有些人注定拥抱幸福
Some are born to sweet delight
花六便士就为了这个 你真是搞笑
Sixpence for that? You're having a laugh.
有些人注定拥抱幸福
Some are born to sweet delight
有些人注定承受无尽长夜…
Some are born to endless night...
我只得搁置对吉普赛庄园的梦想 回到伦敦
I had to put my dreams of Gipsy's Acre on hold and return to London.
我♥干♥过很多事 没有一件坚持下来
I've turned my hand to lots of things but never stuck at them.
不是说我懒 只是太无聊了
Not that I'm lazy, just sort of restless.
由于战争的原因 经济紧缩
All that war stuff, austerity.
要给自己一个定位
Know your place.
我想是时候要改变了
Time for a change, I reckon.
我不确定要怎么做
NKB 381
I wasn't sure how.
然后有一天 我为了打发时间来到邦德大街
Then one day with time to kill, I found myself in Bond Street.
想着逛逛橱窗。
So thought I'd do a bit of window-shopping...
这时有东西吸引住了我的目光
..when something caught my eye.
他看上去是个好小伙 我就进去问价钱
He seemed a nice enough bloke, so I popped in and asked the price.
两万五千英镑
25 grand!
之后我想去喝杯烈酒
I needed a stiff one after that.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, mate
罗比
Robbie.
-建筑师吗-嗯
An architect? -Yes.
你对艺术总是很有感觉
You always did have a bit of artistic bent.
-你最近在忙什么-我最近在忙什么
What have you been up to? What haven't I been up to?
马房♥小子 摘水果 服务生… 保镖
Stable-boy, fruit-picker, waiter..life-guard.
保镖
Life-guard?
我还当了一段时间的司机
Then I was a chauffeur for a while,
开车带那些自大的老讨厌鬼们到处闲逛
driving these pompous old gits around here and on the Continent.
他们这些铜臭味的富佬总是看不起别人
Stinking rich, they were, forever looking down their noses,
不过我相当友好
but I was nice as pie.
想象得出
I can imagine.
最后总是得到数目可观的小费
Always ended up with a whacking great tip.
你咳嗽的真厉害
That's a nasty cough you got there.
-我没那么聪明-你应该去看看医生
I'm not too clever -You should get that seen to.
你知道我并没有忘记
I haven't forgotten, you know.
什么
What?
试图救皮特
Trying to save Pete.
哦 那是陈年旧事了
Oh, that was ages ago.
别想那么多了
Get a load of that!
我能给你建所房♥子
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表