呃 其实他不算是我朋友 Grace
Well, hardly a friend, Grace.
我一小时前才认识他
I made his acquaintance an hour ago.
他把我从Greenshaw送来
He just drove me back from Greenshaw's Folly
他在那写书
where he's writing a book.
你去那干什么?
What were you doing up there?
是去看Katherine Greenshaw的 Cicely
I just went to visit Katherine Greenshaw, Cicely.
真不知如何感谢各位长♥期♥以来对St Faith的支持
I can't tell you how grateful we at St Faith's are for all your support, ladies.
你们的围巾和手套在集市上卖♥♥得很好
Your scarves and matching mittens always go down a storm at our bazaars.
你这现在收养了多少位孤儿 Brophy神父?
How many do you have in the orphanage at present, Father Brophy?
三十二个 Beauclerk小姐
32, Miss Beauclerk.
怎样养活这么多人 其实我也不知道
How we manage to feed them all...I don't know.
小不点儿啊
Now, then, young man,
听说过Greenshaw的鬼魂没?
have you heard of the Greenshaw ghost?
一个小伙子 比你大不了几岁
Just a little lad, he was, not much older than you.
他们说他死的很惨
They say he met a terrible end
而他的魂魄
and this his ghost, his spirit,
始终在这里游荡
still roams the Folly,
试着将人拽入地狱
looking for folk to lure to their doom.
我只见过他一次
I've only seen him the once,
就在外面的楼梯台上
just out there on the landing.
他的脸跟你手中的牛奶一样白 Archie
But he was as pale as that milk of yours, Archie.
面无血色
As pale as milk.
Archie Oxley 我想Cracken先生一定有更重要的事要忙
Archie Oxley, I'm sure Mr Cracken has better things to do.
我需要一个长梯
I'll be needing the long ladder.
等着明天弄吧
Surely it can wait until tomorrow.
不行 等不了 这儿太黑了
No, it can't wait. It's dark.
出什么意外就不好了
Someone will have an accident, and we don't want that.
演戏太顺利了
It went bloody well, actually.
导演还考虑让我做主演呢
The director says he's got me on line for a lead.
你希望演什么呢?
What are you hoping for?
哈姆雷特喽 那还用问
Hamlet, of course.
过来 这破灯泡
Come here, you little blighter.
Cracken先生是不是告诉你这个房♥子闹鬼?
Did Mr Cracken tell you the house was haunted?
真好奇 谁会是下一个受害者呢
Well, I wonder who the ghostie is coming for next?
是我?
Me, perhaps?
或者是你!
You? Boo!
所以他是在午夜被发现的?
So he was found at midnight?
嗯
Well, erm...
当时动静特别大
there was rather an almighty crash.
我吓得半死
I almost jumped out of my skin.
我还以为这老房♥子要塌了呢
I thought the old place was finally falling down.
你觉得Cracken先生有什么健康问题吗?
And did Mr Cracken have any health issues that you were aware of?
我们相信他已经不再酗酒了
We believed he'd conquered his demons.
那个昨天下午还是满的
That was full yesterday afternoon!
看来酒瘾依然很大啊
I'd say his demons got the better of our Walter Cracken.
意外难免会发生
Accidents will happen, one supposes.
特别是喝了那么多酒之后
Especially where single malt is involved.
但这么多年了他一直滴酒不沾的
But for all these years he hasn't touched a drop.
我就是不敢相信 我的男管家竟然是个酒鬼
I just don't believe my butler was a drunk!
Jane你来了 Welch探长 这位是Marple小姐
Oh, Jane! Um, do you know Miss Marple, Inspector Welch?
Marple小姐 当然了 久闻大名啊
Miss Marple. Yes, of course I know Miss Marple.
您好 探长先生 -还有Cayley警官
How do you do, Inspector? -Sergeant Cayley.
Greenshaw小姐 多谢 您提供了很大的帮助
Yes, well, thank you, Miss Greenshaw. You've been most helpful.
快跑孩子们 跟上
Come on, boys, keep up!
他不肯说话 也不相信别人
He's clammed up. Doesn't trust anyone.
发生了这种事情 你还愿意呆在这吗Louisa?
Are YOU happy to stay here, Louisa? Given what's happened?
我想Cracken的死不过是个...意外
Surely Cracken's death was nothing but a...dreadful accident.
我们无处可去了 Jane阿姨
We've nowhere else to go, Aunt Jane.
我必须找一个没人找得到的地方 特别是Archie的爸爸
I have to be somewhere no-one would think to look, especially Archie's father.
所以你那里肯定不行
And he has your address, you know.
Katherine阿姨问你可不可以过去做些口述
Aunt Katherine asked if you could come down for some dictation.
她需要工作 否则她会乱想的
She needs to work, take her mind off things.
可以理解吧 她刚受了惊吓
Understandable. She's had a shock.
我会照顾Archie的
I'll look after Archie.
什么时候首演? -今晚
When's your first night? -Tonight.
噢 那马到成功 成语用对了没?
Oh, well, break a leg, isn't that what they say?
可怜的Cracken 肯定摔得挺惨的
Poor old Cracken. Must've fallen a fair distance.
我应该向Greenshaw小姐表达慰问
I ought to go and offer my condolences to Miss Greenshaw.
警♥察♥八成以为是我♥干♥的
Coppers probably think I done it.
就因为你长得可疑
Must be your face.
这房♥子太大了 对吧
It's rather a large house, isn't it?
有时候我自己在家
Sometimes when I'm alone in my house,
都会被各种悉悉索索的声音吓到
I get scared of all the creaks and groans.
真的吗 -这是个秘密哦 别跟别人讲
Really? -That's a secret. Don't tell anyone.
我可不想让他们觉得我是个老疯子 -嗯 我不会说的
I don't want them to think I'm completely bonkers. -No, Miss.
你有没有什么有趣的经历?
Has anything funny ever happened to you?
跟我讲 我保证不会往外说
I promise to keep it a secret, if it did.
我看见过鬼
I saw a ghost.
是吗? -嗯
Did you? -Yes.
在哪儿看见的? -这
Where was that? -Here.
这? -就在楼梯台这
Here? -On the landing.
就像Cracken先生说的那样 面无血色
Just like Mr Cracken said. As pale as milk.
Cracken先生是骗你玩儿的 Archie
Mr Cracken was spinning a yarn, Archie.
不 我的确看见鬼了
No, I did see the ghost!
什么时候 -昨晚 我正要...
When was that? -Last night. I was going to...
啊 无畏的探险者们呀
Ah! The intrepid explorers.
你们要去哪儿呢
Where are you going?
我和Archie正在参观这座宏伟的建筑
Archie and I have been viewing the splendours of the house.
我们刚在东塔那边看到了花饰浮雕
We've just seen the crockets on the East Tower.
叹为观止呀 对吧
Remarkable, aren't they?
一点没错
Indeed they are.
要是我见到鬼的话 肯定不像你这么勇敢
I don't think I could be as brave as you if I'd just seen a ghost.
你这么勇敢 是不是该奖励一下
In fact, I think you could do with a reward for being so courageous.
你想不想去看Fletcher明天的表演?
How would you like to go and see Mr Fletcher in his play tomorrow?
噢
Oh!
下午好 小姐
Afternoon, Miss.
Archie 对吧?
Archie, isn't it?
想不想来玩玩
Ever held one of these?
去吧
Go on.
拿着 手握在这里
Here you go, get your hands on that.
弓箭手Archie 哈?
Archie the archer, eh?
你怎么弄的青一块紫一块的?
How did you get those bruises?
我遇到点麻烦
I got into trouble.
好吧 过来
Right...Come here.
一指在上 两指在下 记住了吗
One finger above, two below, all right?
瞄准目标 用力拉弓
Eye on the target, pull as hard as you can.
好样的 真棒!
That's the one! Good lad.
'小儿麻痹症测试'
'Polio Trials.'
西方桦的精髓 通常被人叫做美加甜桦树
The sap of Betula lenta, more commonly known as sweet birch,
是水杨酸甲酯的构成之一
is a source of methyl salicylate -
M-E-T-H-Y-L...
M-E-T-H-Y-L...
怎么了 Louisa
What is it, Louisa?
噢 对不起 Greenshaw小姐 时间不早了
Sorry, Miss Greenshaw, it's getting late.
我得去接我儿子了
I really ought to fetch in my son.
Archie?
Archie?
Jane阿姨?
Aunt Jane?
Archie 时间不早了
Archie, it's getting dark!
我们将在月光下相见 亲爱的Titania!
Ill met by moonlight, proud Titania!
《仲夏夜之梦》的台词
噢 -我知道他们在哪
Oh... -I know where they are.
跟我走
Come with me.
你在这做什么? -练习试镜的台词
What were you doing in the bushes? -Audition speech.
在草木间朗诵莎翁更有感觉嘛
Shakespeare sounds better in situ.
他在玩弓箭 -稳住 手臂伸直
He's playing bows and arrows. -Steady. Arms straight.
目视前方 -你疯了吗?
Eye on the target. -Are you out of your mind?
怎么能让小孩儿玩这么危险的东西呢
You don't give a weapon to a child.
就是玩玩儿而已嘛 Louisa 他安全得很
It's just a game, Louisa. He's perfectly safe.
是嘛 不好意思
Oh... Sorry.
你手太脏了 跟我进屋洗干净
Your hands are filthy. We're going inside.
还以为你能留个好印象呢吧 -呵呵!
Nice when you make a good impression, isn't it? -Great!
一段致词
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表