I was going to meet someone.
然后我就看到了一团白色的东西
And then I noticed something white.
我停下来 走近看
I stopped and I pulled...
我试着把她抱起来 但手上却沾上了血
And I tried to raise her up, but I got blood on my hands.
然后 她的脸
Oh, her face.
她的脸 -Molly 不要再想了
Her face! -Molly, don't.
VICTORIA!
VICTORIA!
没事儿的 -警♥察♥想找你谈一下
It's all right. -The police will want to talk to you.
等弄清楚到底发生了什么再说
Not until we know exactly what's going on.
你不相信她 对吧?
You don't believe her, do you?
谁在那?
Who's there?
Victoria?
Victoria?
快走 跟我走 亲爱的
Come on. Come on, sweet pea.
有什么发现吗 -毫无头绪
Have you found anything? -Hopeless!
我们就此为止吧 明早再组队认真搜查
We should knock it off and organise a proper search party in the morning.
不 继续找
No. We keep looking.
谁能告诉我这-这-这是咋回事儿?
Can someone just tell me w-w-what's going on?
你们都在找...找什么?
What are supposed to be looking f... looking for?
Victoria 那个女仆
It's Victoria, the maid.
Molly觉得她死了
Molly thinks she's dead.
你们一定是搞错了 我们刚还看见她了
There must be some mistake - we only just saw her now.
不可能 -是真的!
You couldn't have. -We did!
就在来的路上 -你确定?
Back along the path. -Are you sure?
黑咕隆咚的谁也不敢确定
You can't be sure of anything in the dark.
你以为找具尸体那么容易哪
You'd think it'd be pretty easy to find a body.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
Molly 亲爱的你怎么了? -在那 我看到她了
Molly, darling, what's the matter? -In there, I saw her.
她是谁? -就在镜子里 我看见她了
Saw her? Saw who? -In the mirror, I saw her.
我看见了Victoria -别怕 我去看看
I saw Victoria. -It's all right, I'll go in and look.
冷静点
Just try to calm down.
没有人在里面
There's no-one there.
什么都没有
Nothing.
她有没有服用过这些药物?
Had she taken any of these, do you know?
我不知道
I don't know.
应该不是因为药物 她是被吓到了
I don't think so. Something scared her.
她现在情绪不稳定
She's in shock.
一会我给她打♥针♥镇定剂 让她好好睡一觉
I'd like to give her a shot to calm her down, help her sleep.
但如果她曾多次服用这个药的话
But if she's already taken several of these...
多次? 你什么意思?
Several? You don't mean...?
你觉得她会做傻事?
You think she'd do something stupid?
别让她独处 看着点儿她
Don't leave her on her own. Watch over her.
她若再有任何过激行为的话 我会
If she gets hysterical again, I'll give her something
给她注射镇定剂 很快就会好的
to knock her out for a few hours. Then she should be fine.
光这么打♥针♥根本不是办法 -什么?
It'll take more than a shot of happy juice. -What?
她需要看精神科医生 呆在医院里 -不行!
She needs to see a psychiatrist. And she should be in a hospital. -No!
我不想让别人像看动物似的围着她转
I don't want people like that monkeying around with her.
只会让人更不自在 -得了吧
They only make people worse. -Oh, come on!
就你一个人还死不不肯承认吗?
Are you the only guy that can't see it?
根本就没有什么尸体 她就是疯了
There is no dead body. She's...She's crazy.
闭嘴吧你!你什么都不懂 -是吗?
Oh, shut up! You don't know anything about it. -Don't I?
我曾带着我第一任妻子来这
I used to come here with my first wife,
那时Molly和她的朋友们一起经营这个地方
back when Molly's folks were running the place.
那时你还不知道在哪儿混呢
Long before you came on the scene.
那时她就很 怎么说呢 情绪化
And she was always pretty, shall we say, emotional.
只不过因为她生得漂亮所以没人跟她计较
She got away with it cos she was a looker.
老实说吧 她不疯怎么会跟你这种人在一起
Let's face it, she'd have to be nuts to go for a guy like you.
谁给你的胆子这么说Molly 你吃了熊心豹胆了你!
How dare you speak about Molly like that! How dare you!
我知道你是什么货色
I know what are you, what you want.
你就觉得全世界的女人你想要就都是你的 对吧?
You think you can have every woman you like, don't you?
你敢做任何伤害Molly的事 我会杀了你
If you do anything to harm Molly, I will kill you.
我对天发誓 我会杀了你!
I swear to God I will KILL YOU!
需要帮忙吧Tim
I wondered if you wanted relieving, Tim.
你一定有太多事情要做了
There must a hundred and one things you need to attend to.
谢谢 真是雪中送炭
Oh, thank you. Yes, yes. You're a saviour.
她踏实的睡了一夜
She hasn't woken all night.
她真的不是疯子
She's not mad, you know.
只是她有些不愉快的过去困扰着她
There's just something in her past that haunts her.
我听说你把她从一个...不适合她的人手中救出来了
I gather you rescued her from someone... unsuitable.
哦 对 在我之前曾有一个有妇之夫
Yes. Yes, before I met her there was a married man.
他...呃 对她不怎么好
It's true, he...didn't treat her very well.
她从不肯告诉我他是谁 她不希望我因此耿耿于怀
She'd never tell me who it was. She didn't want me to dwell on it.
好吧 别担心了 我会把她看得牢牢地
Well, don't worry, I shall guard her like a lion.
《神经疾病的起因,治疗及预防》
我想我们需要补充点水分
I think we need some fresh.
你还好吗 -噢!
Are you all right? -Ooh!
噢!
Oh!
天 我鞋带开了
Gosh. My shoelaces were untied.
绊了我一大跤
I've taken quite a tumble.
最近总是站不稳
I'm afraid I'm not so steady on my feet these days.
膝盖也不怎么好
My knee doesn't help.
真不好意思 我得走了
Well, I'm so sorry, but I must go.
我应该在可怜的Molly身边照顾她的
I'm supposed to be looking after poor Molly.
可怜的Molly? 要我说 她全是装出来的
Poor Molly? If you ask me, it's all a big act.
装作可怜兮兮的样子
Making herself out the tragic little figure,
假装看着什么可怕的东西 -谁会没事儿装疯卖♥♥傻?
pretending to see things. -Why would one pretend to be mad?
为了掩饰其他事情
To cover up for stuff.
她可能做了什么不好的事
She's probably done something awful,
或者计划要做什么烂事
or is planning to do something.
我听说有的女人杀了自己的丈夫
I heard of a woman who murdered her husband,
对外称当时是因精神不正常
claimed to be mad at the time.
法律上叫做 消弱限定责任
'Diminished responsibility' they call it.
她只被关了两年就放出来了
She was out of prison in two years.
你从哪儿听来的 八成又是Palgrave少校给你讲的吧
I wonder where you heard that story. Major Palgrave, perhaps?
很有可能
Probably.
他对谋杀啊下毒啊什么都很感兴趣
He was interested in murderers in poisoning and all that stuff.
我找到她了 天呐 我找到她了 -找到谁了?
I've found her. Dear God, I've found her. -Found who?
我亲爱的Victoria 正如Molly所说
My Victoria. Just like Molly said.
你觉得他们什么时候会让我们离开
When do you suppose they'll let us leave?
等他们找到一个比天堂更适合逃避世俗的地方
I'd imagine there are worse places to be holed up than paradise.
话虽如此 看样子好像
Having said that, it looks as though
一场暴风雨即将来临
there's a storm elbowing its way into the party.
见怪不怪了
Typical.
我们本应开开心心的 可现在却这么痛苦
We're supposed to be happy, and instead we're miserable.
我觉得全怪少校 -每个人都怪少校
I blame the Major. -Everyone blames the Major.
目视他人使之遭殃
他有恶魔之眼
He had the evil eye.
每当我跟他有对视的时候
I'd make the sign of the horns
我都会觉得那是不祥之兆
every time I thought he was looking my way.
你还真信那些东西吗? 什么伏都教啊魔法啊之类的
Do you really believe in all that, hmm? Magic and voodoo?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可怜的Victoria 一会死了一会又没死
That poor girl, Victoria - first she was dead, then she wasn't.
结果今天又死了
Then she was dead again.
我们要相信科学
We have to stick to what we know to be true.
谁都知道人死不可能复生
We know a dead body cannot get up and walk about.
都是被过度消费了的鬼神传说 热带地区就是这样
It's a lot of overheated nonsense. The tropics has that effect.
人们就不能规矩点么!
If only people would just behave!
Molly!
Molly!
你起来了 -我感觉好多的 亲爱的
You're up. -I feel so much better, darling.
我那时太累了 我想我只是需要好好睡一觉
I was so tired, I think I just needed to sleep.
我不确定你现在该下床走动
I'm not sure you should be out of bed.
我也不能每天躺在那等人给我喂吃的呀
I can't lie around here all day like a stuffed dummy.
我想打扮打扮 出去走走
I'm going to get dressed, and go out,
呼吸下新鲜空气给自己放放松
have a nice walk and clear my head.
啊 糟了
Oh, damn.
有人说在案发之前你和Victoria曾有过争吵
You were seen arguing with Victoria before the murder.
我们常有不合
We always argue.
她一直很强势
She's a strong woman.
生前 曾经是
Sh-She was.
你们都因什么起的争执?
What did you argue about?
有男人给她钱
Some man had given her money.
Victoria是个守规矩的女人 但我还是很不放心
Victoria's a good woman, but I get jealous.
她需要钱给孩子治病
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表