She needed money for the child.
孩子病了很久了 我们却付不起医疗费
The little girl is sick, and we cannot afford medicine.
你见过这个吗
Have you ever seen this?
这恐怕很重要
No. 'm afraid it's very important.
抱歉 Daventry探长 我的酒店开不下去了
I'm sorry, Inspector Daventry, but I'm still trying to run a hotel.
有什么问题吗Kendall先生? -嗯 的确
Is there a problem, Mr Kendall? -Yes, there is.
暴风雨要来了
It looks like we're in for a storm.
上次暴风雨的时候 我们整整断电了两天
When the last big one hit, we lost the electrics for two days.
我们需要囤些蜡烛
I need to stock up on candles,
但你的人告诉我 我不准离开酒店
but your people are saying I'm not allowed off the premises.
没关系Kendall可以离开
It's all right, Mr Kendall can leave.
但你办完事必须马上回来 我们需要跟你谈谈
But you come straight back - we'll need to talk to you.
好 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
还有你的妻子 也要跟我们谈谈 -嗯 那是当然
We'll need to talk to your wife, as well. -Yes, obviously.
Ed?
Ed?
真不好意思 我是来找Edward的
I'm so sorry, I was looking for Edward.
面霜
Face cream.
对脸部皮肤来说很重要
It's very important for the skin.
海水和日晒会让皮肤变干
The salt water and the sun does dry it out awfully.
没错 你看起来挺忙 我就不打扰了
Yeah. Well, look, you're busy and...
你应该用用面霜 Lucky
You should use cream, Lucky.
恕我直言 你脸部边缘的皮肤有些粗糙
If I may say, you're looking a little rough around the edges.
谢了我会记住的 跟Ed说...
Thank you. I'll bear that in mind. Tell Ed th-
告诉他什么 -噢 你知道的
Tell him what? -Oh, you know.
我的确知道 一切我都知道了
Yes, I do know. I know everything.
他告诉你的? -不需要
He talked? -He didn't need to.
这种偷鸡摸狗的事也不是第一次发生了
It wasn't exactly original, what you two did.
他坠入爱河的样子 挺明显的
Edward fell for someone...rather obvious.
只怪你对他没有任何吸引力
If only you would show him a little affection.
所以你对他很有吸引力喽?
Is that what you showed him?
我给了他他想要的 -是你勾引他
I gave him what he wanted. -You led him on!
还假装海誓山盟的
Promised him the world.
其实你不过是施舍了些许给他
At least your grubby little corner of it.
但有个麻烦事对吧?
But there was one problem, wasn't there?
你的第一任丈夫 Wit先生三世
Your first husband - Mr de Wit III.
Parker当时病入膏肓 -你省省吧 Lucky
Parker was desperately ill. -Oh, give it a rest, Lucky.
你那套对我不管用
That might have worked on Edward, but not on me.
你怎么跟他说的?
What did you tell him?
说你跟Parker商量好了 让他不再痛苦
That you and Parker had talked about a way out of his suffering,
但为了避嫌 还是让Edward去买♥♥的药
but to avoid suspicion, could Edward go to the chemist
并帮你做你想做的事
and get what you needed?
不论我对Parker做了什么 都是为了他好
Whatever I did for Parker I did out of kindness.
他当时太痛苦了
He was in great pain.
但我想当他敲开天国之门的那一刻
But I imagine it was still something of a nasty surprise
心里多少还是有点诧异的吧
to find himself knocking on the Pearly Gates.
才几个月而已能改变什么
What difference did a few months make?
什么都改变不了 但有的人做不出那样的事
All the same, darling, one doesn't do that sort of thing.
Edward就做了
Well, Edward did.
所以你就抓着这个把柄不放 利用他帮你
And because of his guilt, you used him like a dish rag
收拾你闹出来的烂摊子
to clean up every mess you've made.
从今天起 一切都结束了
That is going to stop.
明白了吗?
Is that understood?
嗨! 说你呢!
Hi! You there!
嗨!
Hi!
你叫我呢吗 -废话 不然我叫谁呢
Are you calling me? -Of course I was calling you!
难不成还是一只猫不成?
Who do you think I was calling? A cat?
来吧 请坐 我有事跟你说
Please...come sit down. I want to talk to you.
关于Palgrave的事你是对的
You were right about Palgrave.
他们重新开棺验尸 -有什么发现?
They dug him up and had a look. -And they found?
发现了一些只有医生才懂的东西
Traces of something that only a doctor could pronounce properly.
足够置他死地了
Enough of the stuff to do him in
还会让高血压病症
and leave the symptoms of high blood pressure
因酗酒而加重
aggravated by overindulgence of alcohol.
可怜的老家伙 一命呜呼了
Poor old chap - stick him in the ground
让我们开始破案吧
and let's get on with enjoying ourselves.
某种程度来说 我宁愿自己是错的
In a way, I'd rather have been wrong about him.
我想你同样不希望第二宗谋杀案给你说中了
I expect you'd rather have been wrong about there being another murder as well.
Rafiel先生 我认为Victoria的死
The thing of it is, Mr Rafiel, I don't believe Victoria's death
不在凶手的计划之内
was the one being planned by our murderer.
我认为 和少校一样
I think, like the Major,
她卷入麻烦并为此付出了代价
she stumbled upon something and paid the price.
是的 这个女仆太可怜了
Yeah, it's too bad about the maid.
她是个不错的孩子 虽然 这话我就跟你说说
She was a nice kid, too. Although, between you and me,
我觉得她有小偷小摸的行为
I think she liked to dip her fingers in the honey jar.
什么意思 先生? -我不想说太多
How do you mean, sir? -I don't want to say too much,
但我发现我屋子里有几样东西不见了
but I noticed a few little things went missing from my room.
Dyson先生 我相信你在服用名为Serentie的药
Mr Dyson, I believe you take a preparation called serenite.
是的 小小的粉色药片 治血压的
Yeah. Uh... Little pink tablets - blood pressure.
那么最近药片有不见的吗?
And have any of your pills gone missing lately?
这都被你发现了 有意思
Yeah... Funny you should mention that,
前几天确实有个瓶子不见了
a bottle did do a vanishing act the other day.
这很重要吗
Is it important?
任何事都有可能起重要作用
As things are, anything might be important.
你能说明案件发生时 你在哪吗?
Can you account for your whereabouts at the time of the murder?
要是你能弄清楚案件是何时发生的话
If you can figure out what time that was,
我会试着弄明白我当时在哪 行么?
I'll try and figure out where I was, OK?
但你得承认 整件事有点混乱
But you gotta admit, the whole thing is kinda confused.
而且...我当时 有些醉了
And... I was uh... I was kinda drunk.
你的Jackson左窥右探的 -我不惊讶
Your man Jackson is a snooper. -Doesn't surprise me.
所以他被踢出了军队
That's why they kicked him out of the army
有人抓到他翻弄档案柜暗探秘密
caught him rifling through the filing cabinets ferreting out secrets.
你还是觉得他有嫌疑?
Still think he might be a suspect?
不知道
I don't know.
但有点什么 很重要的事 有人提到了什么
But there's something, something vital, something someone's said,
老在我脑力打转
and it's nagging away at me.
不知道
Nope.
我只能趁着警惕心松懈 让它溜进我的脑子
I'll just have to let my guard drop and let it sneak up on me.
明早继续 -瞧这一天过的
We'll carry on in the morning. -What a day.
探长
Ah, Inspector.
你要对我进行逼供了吗?
Are you going to give me the third degree?
不 不会
Ah, no, no, no, no.
但我想跟您道个歉 Marple小姐
But I would like to offer you an apology, Miss Marple.
别 真的没必要
No, there's really no need.
重要的是在另一具尸体出现前你能找到凶手
The important thing is that you find the killer before you have another body on your hands.
Molly
Molly.
她一定是投水自杀的 Tim
She must have drowned herself, Tim.
不怪你 -我应该来这儿的
There's nothing you could have done. -I should have been here.
她为什么要这么做? -把她翻过来
Why would she do this? -Turn her over.
什么?! -你不能就这么放着她!
What?! -You can't leave her like this!
是Lucky 她穿着Molly的披肩
Lucky. She's wearing Molly's shawl.
哦谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
T—Tim
T-Tim.
Molly!
Molly!
亲爱的!
Darling!
Molly 你怎么了
Molly, what happened to you?
我做了什么?
What have I done?
我不明白 Lucky干嘛要穿着Molly的披肩
I don't understand - why was Lucky wearing Molly's shawl?
她喜欢那披肩 她说过要买♥♥一条类似的
She admired it. She said she was going to get one like it.
看来她买♥♥到了
Evidently she did.
还好吗 Marple小姐?
You all right, Miss M?
Lucky Dyson把她的手提包落这了
Lucky Dyson left her handbag here.
我该把它交给Greg -还是不要了
I should take it to Greg. -I don't think you should.
这是某种毒药吗? 或者...或者是药?
Could it be poison of some kind? Or... Or medicine?
这...算是某种药
It's... medicine of a sort.
我估计有可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine, I reckon.
她为什么这么不开心 甚至觉得自己需要这个?
I wonder what made her so unhappy she felt she needed this?
人们为了各种理由吃药 不新鲜了
People take drugs for all sorts of reasons - it's nothing new.
中世纪的女巫常常往自己身上涂油
Witches in the Middle Ages used to anoint themselves.
把颠茄擦进皮肤里以致幻
Rub belladonna into their skin to bring on hallucinations.
在印度 嫁给上了年纪的男人的年轻妻子
And in India, the young wife who'd married an old husband,
并不想离开丈夫 也不想用火葬堆结束他
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表