剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
我不能给你点这个
I can't let you order that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那是儿童吃的
It's for children.
但是 我能吃儿童餐 不是吗
But... I can eat what children eat, can't I?
嗯 但那只要4.99
Yeah, but it's only £4.99.
我知道 因为分量更小
Yeah, I know, 'cause it's a smaller portion.
我支付儿童价格
I'm paying child's prices,
得到的也是儿童分量
but I'm getting a children's portion.
嗯 我们之所以定价更低因为是给儿童的
Yeah, but we made it cheaper 'cause it's for kids.
我知道 因为分量更小
I know, 'cause they're smaller.
因为他们个头小所以分量小 这不是优♥惠♥
It's smaller 'cause they're smaller. It's not a concession.
不是因为他们无业 对吗
It's not 'cause they're unemployed, is it?
而且是大人付钱 所以
And also, an adult's paying, so--
这是规定
It's the rules.
-是吗 -嗯
- Is it? - Mmm.
好吧
Right.
那他就点炸鱼条和豆子
Well, he'll have fish fingers and beans...
两份
twice.
-你会吃掉其中一份 对吗 -不会
- You'll just eat one of them, won't ya? - Nah.
那你点什么
So what are you ordering?
我说了我不饿 我就要一杯咖啡
As I say, I'm not very hungry, so I'll just get a coffee.
都是给他的 是吗
Both for him, are they?
-好吃吗 -嗯
- That good? - Mm.
你♥爸♥在哪
Where's your fuckin' dad?
不
Oh. Oh, no.
别是朱利安 别是朱利安
Please don't be Julian. Please don't be Julian.
棒
Yes!
-乔治 -抱歉
- George! - I'm sorry, erm...
没事 再见
It's all right. See ya later.
谢了 他来了 还好吗
Cheers. There he is. All right?
-明天见 -还好吗
- See you tomorrow. - All right?
-很好 -是吗
- Yeah, good. - Yeah?
-玩得开心吗 -嗯 很好 走吧 靠
- Had a good time? - Yeah, good. Off you-- Fuck.
-你来这干什么 -因为
- Hey, what are you doing here? - Because...
他准备开始在报社上班
he's come around to talk about getting started on the paper.
-不是这个 -好吧
- Not this. - Oh, right.
-很好 -是的
- Great. - Exactly.
-好 -你带了外卖♥♥
- Right-- - Got a takeaway?
是毒品
It's drugs.
-你不需要回答 -什么
- You don't need to answer-- - What?
7点了 你该走了
And it's seven, so go.
-好 -进来
- Okay. - Come in.
玩得开心吗
Was that all right?
你为什么要说毒品
Why would you say drugs?
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表