剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
我度过了很棒的一生
I've had the best life.
我也遇到了最好的男人
And I couldn't have wished for a better bloke.
但是没了我地球还是会转下去
But the world's gonna carry on without me,
你也一样
and so are you.
好好享乐
Have fun.
我希望你再找个伴
And I want you to meet someone else.
一个跟我差不多可爱的人
Someone nearly as lovely as me.
差不多
Nearly.
-你好 -你好啊
- Hello. - Hello, you.
-还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
-在干什么 -推特
- What are you doing? - Twitter.
后半生
第一季 第六集
嗯 这有个不错的头条新闻
Right. Got a good lead for you.
本地宝宝
Local baby...
长得像阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
looks exactly like Adolf Hitler.
那是胎记吗
So... is that a birthmark?
不 是眼线笔画的
Oh, no, it's eyeliner.
我们开始用的马克笔 但是很难洗掉
We did it with marker pen at first, but it took ages to get off.
用眼线笔可以随时画
Yeah, I mean, this way we can do it when we want
需要的时候就擦掉
then wipe it off if we need to.
等等
So hold on,
那他就并不长得像希♥特♥勒♥
it doesn't really look like Hitler then.
怎么不像
It does.
不 我是说天生的样子
No. I mean naturally.
他生下来头发并没有梳到前面
It wasn't born with its hair combed forward
也没有小胡子吧
and a mustache, was it?
-希♥特♥勒♥也没有啊 -有道理
- Nor was Hitler, to be fair. - Good point.
我意思是 这不是大发现 对吗
What I'm saying is, it's not a revelation, is it?
不值得登报
I mean, to get in the paper.
"新生儿长得像希♥特♥勒♥"
"Baby born that looks a bit like Hitler,"
最多略微有意思
mildly interesting...
如果他有真的小胡子
if it had a real mustache.
但你可以给任何婴儿画小胡子
But you can draw a mustache on any baby
看着都像希♥特♥勒♥
and it looks a bit like Hitler.
黑人的就不行
Not a black one.
没这么像
Not as much.
是的
No.
那你或许可以
Well, then you'd probably...
化妆成罗伯特·穆加贝之类的
do a little Robert Mugabe... or something.
或者中国人 我们可以化成
Yeah, or Chinese one. We'd probably do...
-金正恩什么的 -嗯
- Kim Jong-Un or something. - Yeah.
朝鲜的也行
Or a Korean one, even.
还有个问题
I've got one more question.
你们为什么想要你们的孩子看着像阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Why do you want your baby to look like Adolf Hitler?
你们不是粉丝吧
You're not fans, are you?
我们不是纳粹 不是
We're not Nazis, no.
-就是很有趣 不是吗 -嗯
- Just... A bit of fun, innit? I mean... - Yeah.
我想化妆成希♥特♥勒♥是最有意思的
Hitler's the funniest thing to do, I guess.
-拍张照 -好
- Take a picture. - Yep.
笑一个
Smile.
所以人们
So... will people do
为了登上本地报纸愿意无所不用其极吗
literally anything to get in the local paper, then?
很搞笑 对吗
It's a laugh, innit?
-确实很逗 -嗯
- It was funny. - Yeah.
看吧
See?
他们应该现在就给他办个护照
They should get him a passport now,
这样这照片就要伴随他10年了
so he's stuck with that photo for ten years.
她来了
Oh, here she is.
-嗯 -说
- Right. - Go on.
-如果你是无神论者 -我就是
- If you were atheist... - I am.
-不相信来世 -我不相信
- ...and don't believe in an afterlife... - I don't.
如果你不相信天堂地狱这些
If you don't believe in heaven and hell and all that,
那你为什么不去
why don't you just go around
大肆强♥奸♥和杀人呢
raping and murdering as much as you want?
我有啊
I do.
什么
What?
我有大肆强♥奸♥和
I do go around raping and
杀人 但其实根本没有
murdering as much as I want, which is not at all.
因为他有良心
'Cause he's got a conscience.
可是 如果死亡是终点 还有什么意义
But... if death is just the end, what's the point?
-什么的意义 -活着
- What's the point in what? - Livin'!
你还不如自杀
You might as well just kill yourself.
如果你在看一部电影 你很喜欢
So if you're watching a movie, and you're really enjoying it,
凯文·哈特演的
something with Kevin Hart in...
嗯
Yeah.
然后有人指出这总会结束的
And someone points out that this'll end eventually,
你难道就说"那算了
do you just go, "Oh, forget it then.
还有什么意义" 把电视关掉吗
What's the point?" And just turn it off?
不会 因为我还会再看
No, 'cause I can watch it again.
我觉得生活很宝贵 因为你不能再看
Well, I think life is precious 'cause you can't watch it again.
你可以相信来世
I mean, you can believe in an afterlife
如果这能让你感觉好点
if that makes you feel better.
但不代表那是真的
Doesn't mean it's true.
但一旦你意识到你不会一直都在
But once you realize you're not gonna be around forever,
这才是生命神奇的地方
I think that's what makes life so magical.
总有一天你会吃你最后一顿饭
One day you'll... eat your last meal,
闻最后一次花 最后一次拥抱你的朋友
smell your last flower, hug your friend for the very last time.
你或许不会知道那是最后一次
You might not know it's the last time,
所以你应该怀着热情去做
so that's why you should do everything you love
你爱的每一件事
with passion, you know?
珍惜你剩下的时候 因为
Treasure the few years you've got because...
那就是全部
that's all there is.
我看过5遍《佐州自救兄弟2》
I've watched Ride Along 2 five times.
-那你可真是没有浪费你的人生 -当然没有
- Well, you haven't wasted your life, then. - Definitely not.
没有
No.
-我爱凯文·哈特 关于他的一切 -嗯
- Love Kevin Hart, everythin' about him. - Yeah.
他的幽默 他的喜剧
His humor, his comedy...
-他的电影 -主要是喜剧电影
- his films... - Comedy films, mainly.
-主要是 -嗯
- Mainly, yeah. - Yeah.
-反正能助你坚持下去的都行 -嗯
- Whatever gets you through. - Yeah.
谢谢你过来
Well, thanks for coming over.
我的荣幸
Pleasure.
好了
Right.
这是朱利安·凯恩的追悼会吗
Is this the service for Julian Kane?
已经完了
It's already happened.
你是他亲人吗
Are you a relative?
不是 朋友
No, friend.
很快就结束了
Wasn't much of a do.
没几个人来
Terrible turnout.
但愿我的不会这样
Hope mine's not like that.
当然
Sure.
我平时都很期待这些事的 然后遇到今天这情况
I mean, I look forward to these things, and then that happens.
很压抑
It's depressing.
或许下一场会更有意思
Well, maybe the next one will be more fun.
表示怀疑
Doubt it.
婴儿猝死
Cot death.
你朋友吗
Friend of yours?
嗯 以前一♥期♥共事过
Yeah. A... guy I used to work with.
我很遗憾
Ah, I'm sorry.
别吸这些烟雾 你会中毒的
Oh, don't breathe in the smoke, love. You'll be off your tits.
相信我
Trust me.
-嘿 -我错过了
- Hey. - I missed it.
大家都错过了
Everyone did.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
最近怎么样
How've you been?
挺好的
Yeah, good.
照顾我爸的那个护士 我打算
The nurse who looks after my dad, I'm gonna...
约她出来
ask her out.
-真好 -是吗
- That's brilliant. - Is it?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表