剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
那说明你对瘾症一无所知
You don't know a lot about addiction, then.
我觉得我懂基本要点 你们每次都会说
I think I've got the gist. It's the one where you go,
"不是我的错 我患有瘾症"
"It's not my fault. I'm addicted."
这年头什么都是瘾症
Everything's an addiction these days.
"我愤怒的时候忍♥不住开车碾死别人
"Oh, I couldn't help running over someone in my car when I was pissed.
我是个酒鬼 你能放过我吗"
I'm an alcoholic. Will you let me off?"
还有食物瘾症
A food addiction.
对食物上瘾 是个人都对食物上瘾啊
Addicted to food. We're all addicted to food.
最糟糕的 性瘾
Worst one, sex addiction.
那真的是由一个出轨被抓包的人发明出来的
Literally invented by someone who got caught cheating.
性瘾患者可是我最棒的客户
Hey, those guys are some of my best clients.
你为什么要干这行
Why do you do what you do?
为了钱
Money.
不 这我懂 但为什么 要那样
No, I know, but why... that?
你就是因为我♥干♥这行 才会问我这个问题
You're only asking me that 'cause of what I do.
我的意思是 你最初是怎么走上这条路的
But I mean, how do you get into that in the first place?
-你还记得《风月俏佳人》这部电影吗 -记得
- Do you remember that film Pretty Woman? - Yep.
我以为当妓♥女♥会很风光
I just thought it looked really glamorous.
真的吗
Really?
不 当然不是
No, course not.
好吧 我不知道
Oh, right. I dunno.
你一定难以置信
You would be surprised
有多少人依然指望
the amount of people that still expect
所有的妓♥女♥都长得跟茱莉亚·罗伯茨一样
all sex workers to look like Julia Roberts
然后我出现了
and then I show up.
但是
But...
我有这个神器
I do have these.
-那是什么 -一双小手
- What's that? - Tiny little hands.
-这为什么很棒 -我的客人们都喜欢
- Why is that good? - Oh mate, clients love 'em.
为什么
Why?
这会让他们的鸡♥巴♥显得很大
Makes their cocks look massive.
听你一席话 胜读十年书
Well, I've learned a lot.
-我很荣幸 -很好
- I'm honored. - Good.
总之...
Anyway...
给
Here you go.
你就指望我做这些就行了吗
Is this really all you want me to do?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
回头见
See ya later.
我超爱你的狗
I absolutely love your dog.
我也是
Me too.
我本来打算拿去洗的
I was gonna put it in for a wash.
我不知道给放到哪儿去了
I wonder what I've done with it.
没事 我们会找到的 没事的
All right. Well, we'll find it. It's all right.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Oh, hi.
-你还好吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
你还好吧 爸
You all right, Dad?
丽莎怎么样了
How's Lisa?
天呐 她已经死了 爸
Oh, Jesus. She's dead, Dad.
记住这点 好吗
Remember that, all right?
因为你每次问我这个
'Cause every time you ask me about it,
都让我的心痛一次 好吗
it really fucking hurts, okay?
你何不直接配合演戏呢
Why don't you just go along with it?
为什么
Why?
因为这可能会让他感觉好受些
Because it might make him feel better.
好吧 又这样 没人在乎我的感受
All right, okay. Once again, no one cares about my feelings.
刚刚才有个妓♥女♥教育过我
I just had a prostitute lecturing me about
我应该在乎一个洗劫我的吸毒者的感受
how I should care about the feelings of a smackhead who robbed me.
那听上去...
That sounds...
他为我工作 她刚才在帮我洗碗
He works for me, and she was doing the washing up.
好吧 这事...
All right, it's...
-很复杂 -反正不关我的事
- complicated. - Well, none of my business, I'm sure.
有意思
Interesting.
什么有意思
What is?
没什么 就是刚刚你"反正不关我的事"时的语气
No, it's the way you said, "None of my business, I'm sure,"
就像你本来以为这跟你有关一样
like you thought it was your business.
不 我没那么想
No, I didn't.
-你就有 -你是有什么毛病
- Well, you did. - What's wrong with you?
你怎么就不能做个正常人呢
Why can't you just be normal?
我知道你不正常
I mean, I know you're not normal.
你很痛苦 愤怒
You're bitter, and angry,
也很抑郁
and depressed,
你对这个世界心怀不满
and you're upset with the world,
但老天啊 这可是你♥爸♥
but for God's sake, this is your dad.
-不 我知道 -你能不能
- No, I know. - You know, can you not just maybe
在陪他的这十分钟里 假装是个正常人
pretend to be normal for the ten minutes that you're with him?
这是在讽刺我吗 说我就探望他十分钟
Is that a dig? That I see him for ten minutes?
我并不想伤害你的感情
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings,
我的意思是 或许这十分钟里...
I was just saying that maybe for the ten minutes- -
好了 对于一件跟你无关的事
Yeah, it's just a lot of opinions
你发表了过多的意见和看法
for something that isn't your business.
他还是能感觉到伤痛的
He can still feel hurt.
-好了 我懂的 -每个人都可以
- Right. No, I get that. - Everybody can.
不 我懂这一点
No, no, no, I get that.
只是一个本职工作
It's just a bit weird from
是照料我父亲的人 说这些话有点怪
someone who's looking after my dad as their job.
你这样对我甩脸子
It's a bit unprofessional
非常不专业 你不觉得吗
giving me all this attitude, don't you think?
你就像是网络喷子
You're like a troll on Twitter.
就因为你不开心
Just because you're all upset,
所有人都得陪你不开心才行
everybody else has to feel upset.
一开始我觉得
At first I thought,
"我还是把他往好处想吧"
"I'll give him the benefit of the doubt,"
因为我以为你只是经常过得不顺心
because I just assumed you were always having a bad day,
但或许只是因为你是个贱逼
but maybe it's just because you're a cunt.
谈得真顺利啊
That went well.
贱逼
Cunt.
贱逼
Cunt.
没错
Yep.
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
她是个照顾我爸的护士
I mean, she's a nurse looking after my dad,
我爸患了阿尔兹海默症
who's got Alzheimer's,
然后她因为我总是生气而伤害我
and then she's giving me grief for getting upset about stuff.
-我倒是不会担心这事 -不 我懂的
- I wouldn't worry about it. - No, I know.
-但你很担心 -是啊
- But you do. - Yeah.
因为你知道她说得对
'Cause you know she's right.
不 什么
No. What?
难以置信 斯坦 你觉得呢
Unbelievable. Stan, what d'you reckon?
你觉得这些女人在合起伙来对付我吗
D'you think the women are ganging up on me?
他总是同意我的看法
He agrees with me.
-真意外 -向她道歉吧
- There's a surprise. - Apologize to her.
-为什么 -那不重要
- For what? - It doesn't matter.
那显示出的是力量 不是软弱 相信我
It shows strength, not weakness. Trust me.
我不能无缘无故跑去道歉啊
I can't just go and apologize for nothing.
但并不是无缘无故啊
But it wouldn't be for nothing, would it?
你道歉的缘由是
You'd be apologizing for
你跟一个你喜欢的人 一个不错的人发生了争吵
arguing with someone you like, someone who's nice.
她人挺不错的 对吧
She's nice, right?
-她.... -瞧吧
- She's- - - There you are.
什么啊
What?
我就知道
Thought so.
你何不把这当做情侣间的第一次拌嘴呢
Well, why don't you look at it as your first lovers' tiff?
那太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
好吧 好样的
Okay, good. Well done.
那我们回头再见
Right, I'll see you later.
下次再见了 斯坦
See you later, Stan.
这周过得愉快吗
Good week?
不 当然没有
No, course not.
我怎么还可能过上愉快的一周呢
How could I possibly have had a good week?
只有你知道答案
Only you know that, really.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表