剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
Gotta get the papers out. Thank you.
-你要给他传授经验 是吗 -很多经验
- You showing her the ropes, yeah? - Big time.
我能猜猜要点吗
Can I guess the bullet points?
进来
Get in.
在电脑前吃饭
Eat in front of the computer.
去酒馆
Go to the pub.
在问答机钱吃饭
Eat in front of the quiz machine.
回家
Go home.
在电视前吃饭
Eat in front of the telly.
上♥床♥ 我猜你会在床上吃东西
Go to bed. I assume you eat in bed?
附近放了紧急零食 是的
I have emergency snacks nearby, yeah.
我得走了
I've gotta go.
要我给你再买♥♥点甜甜圈吗 胖子
Want me to bring you more doughnuts, fat boy?
要 麻烦了
Yes, please.
你介意他这么跟你说话吗
Do you mind him talking to you like that?
不 他是哥们
Nah, he's a mate.
这能让他分心
It distracts him.
你别忍♥受他的破态度 好吗
You don't take any shit off him, all right?
我就不 因为我不像他这么怂
I don't, 'cause I'm not weak like him.
-朱利安 -什么事
- Julian? - Yeah.
有好几个人打来电♥话♥说
We've had a few calls from people
没人送报纸去他们的公♥寓♥楼
saying that their building didn't get any papers delivered.
这就怪了 因为我绝对是去送了的
Okay, look, that's weird 'cause I definitely delivered them all.
你知道你得按铃才能进楼吧
You know you've got to ring a buzzer to get into the actual building?
你不能把报纸放在外面
You can't just leave them outside.
有很多老人没法上下楼梯或者出门
A lot of the old people can't get up and down the stairs or go out.
我知道的 老板
Yeah, I know that, boss.
这些报纸我一定会很小心投递的
I will be extra careful with these.
好
Okay.
现在能发工资吗
Can I get paid now?
你会好好干的 对吗
You will do a good job, won't you?
是的 你可以相信我
You can trust me, yeah.
-35磅 对吗 -对
- Thirty-five pounds, right? - Yeah.
好的 再见
All right. Cheers.
好
Okay.
有约会吗
Hot date?
你说什么
Sorry, what?
我看到你
Just saw you washing
用下水道的水洗手
in a puddle from a drain,
我猜你是不是要去什么特殊场合
and I wondered if it was a special occasion.
不算是
Not really, no.
你要用那钱去买♥♥毒品 然后把报纸扔进垃圾箱
Gonna buy drugs with that and dump the papers in the skip?
我应该会先扔报纸 再去买♥♥毒品
I should probably dump them first, then buy the drugs.
不然会忘记 对吗
I'll forget otherwise, won't I?
丽莎呢
Where's Lisa?
她死了 爸
She's dead, Dad.
记得吗
Remember?
她今年早些时候死了
She died earlier this year.
她今早还来了这的
She was here this morning.
不 她没有
No, she wasn't.
好了
Right.
我来给你打理下 雷
Let's get you sorted, Ray, hey?
如果是条狗的话 你就会给它实施安乐死
If it was a dog, you'd put it down.
它
It?
我这是委婉说法
I was sort of being nice, that...
我同情他
I feel sorry for him.
你难道从不同情他们吗
Well, don't you ever feel sorry for them?
他们哭的时候我会担心
I worry when they cry.
我们说内心没有感觉是为了让自己好受
We say there's nothing going on inside to make ourselves feel better,
但其实是有的
but there's definitely something going on.
你结婚了吗
You married?
没空
No time for that.
我可以上你
I'll give you a good seeing to.
-抱歉 -没什么
- I'm sorry. - It's all right.
从来没人抱怨过
Never heard any complaints.
让老婆开心
Kept the wife happy.
我得走了
I've gotta go.
再见 爸
See you, Dad.
带上丽莎
Bring Lisa with you.
我日
Fuck me!
好的 老天啊
Yeah, all right. Jesus Christ!
真乖
Good girl.
该死
Ah, fuckin' hell.
没碗
No bowls.
该死
Fuck's sake.
牛奶也他妈没了
No fuckin' milk!
不要堕落
Don't wallow, hey?
积极活动
Stay active.
保持家里整洁
And keep our house tidy.
我们可爱的家
Our lovely house.
别老是喝醉 好吗
And don't get drunk all the time, all right?
因为长远来看 这只会让你更糟
'Cause it'll only make you feel worse in the long run.
我不是医生
I'm not a doctor,
但过去几个月里我和无数医生谈过
but I have spoken to loads of 'em over the last few months,
他们都认为做一个又胖又懒自怨自艾的人不好
and they all reckon it's not ideal to be a fat, lazy, self-pitying lump.
如果你把盘子直接放进洗碗机
If you put the dishes straight in the dishwasher,
就不会越积越多
it don't build up.
时不时换盐
And change the salt every now and then.
盐在车♥库♥里
The salt's in the garage.
车♥库♥就在房♥子旁边
The garage is that massive thing on the side of the 'ouse.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck's sake.
你还好吗
You all right, yeah?
我有点担心你
I was worried about you.
-为什么 -什么叫为什么
- Why? - What do you mean, "why"?
因为你总是说你要自杀
Because you always talk about killing yourself.
你应该去上班的 但你知道我不会管
Also, you should be at work, but you know I'll let that slide.
来酒馆吧 我和伦要去吃午饭
Come to the pub. Me and Len are going for lunch.
不 我吃了午饭了
No, I've had lunch.
来吧
Come on.
-我们以前经常去那家酒馆的 -不
- We used to go to the pub all the time. - No!
有人会惹我生气 然后一天都被毁了
Someone will make me angry, and that's the day ruined.
我愿意冒这险 布鲁斯·班纳[绿巨人]
Yeah, I'll take that chance, Bruce Banner.
对你有好处
It'll do you good.
来吧 所有新闻工作者都会去那酒馆吃午饭
Come on, please. All journalists go to the pub for lunch.
我们不是新闻工作者
We're not journalists.
我们就是新闻工作者 我们在报社工作
We are journalists. We work for a newspaper.
嗯 以前老太婆们都喜欢用这报纸
Yeah, and that newspaper is used to line cat litter trays
铺在猫砂盘里 一周一次
by old ladies, once a week.
她们看了以后才这么做的
And they read it before they do that.
-我们不是新闻工作者 -我们是
- We're not journalists. - We are.
-我们是新闻工作者 -不 我们不是
- We're journalists. - No, we're not.
-我们就是 -不是
- Yes, we are. - Not.
-别再这么说 我们是的 -不是
- Stop saying that, we're. - Not.
我靠
Fuckin' hell!
你听到了吗
Can you hear that?
死胖子吃得像头猪
Fuckin' fat cunt eating like a fuckin' slug.
-烦死我了 -好了
- Doing my fuckin' head in. - All right.
你专心做你的工作吧
Why don't you throw yourself into your work?
不好意思 我没法专注 我♥操♥
Sorry, I can't concentrate with that-- fucking hell...
那是薯片 薯片是脆的
They're crisps. They're crunchy.
可他为什么要这样
But why does he have to do all that "mm mmm"?
真有趣
Well, this is fun.
我就说吧
Told you.
你跟我说了 好极了
You told me? Great.
总是有人影响心情
Always someone who spoils it, ain't there?
-你觉得影响心情的人会不会是你呢 -不
- And do you think that might be you on this occasion? - No.
无视他 好吗
Look, just ignore him, okay.
我说了 你何不去专心做你的工作
As I was saying, why don't you throw yourself into your work?
抑郁的人都这么做 有时候
It's what depressed people do. Sometimes.
我很难投入到工作中去 我的工作
It's hard for me to throw myself into my work, when my work
经常是和楼里的水管工说话
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表