剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
"我妻子是荡♥妇♥"
"My Wife's a Slut."
这个女人毁了我
This woman has destroyed me.
麻烦了 请拍照 谢谢
Yes, please, take a picture. Thank you.
托尼 我能跟你谈谈吗
Tony, can I have a word?
-现在 -是的 现在
- Now? - Yeah, now.
关上门
Shut the door.
坐下
Sit down.
我刚接到学校的电♥话♥
I just had a phone call from the school.
不是因为有新闻 而是因为我是家长
Not as a story or anything, but as a parent.
显然 一个中年男子今天用锤子
Apparently, a middle-aged man threatened a ten-year-old child
威胁了一个10岁小孩
with a hammer today.
你用锤子威胁了一个小孩
You threatened a child with a fucking hammer.
谁跟你说是我的
Who told you it was me?
没人 他们不知道是你
Nobody. They don't know it was you.
我知道是你 因为我见过那个锤子
I know it was you 'cause I've seen the fucking hammer.
他在霸凌乔治
He was bullying George.
你什么毛病 托尼 我不
What the fuck is wrong with you, Tony? I can't--
我可以接受你的辱骂 迟到
I can take all the insults, you know, the lateness.
你想怎样就怎样 但你不能
Fill your boots with that shit, but you can't--
如果你再这样 会有人受伤的
If you carry on like this, people are gonna get hurt, right?
-不能是乔治 -我知道
- And it's not gonna be George. - I know.
我就是为了防止乔治受伤
I was trying to stop George getting hurt.
吉尔的事已经让我够伤心了
I get enough grief from Jill as it is,
让乔治见你 我这么做
letting George see you, but I do it
是因为我知道这能让你开心
because I know it makes you happy,
但我不能再冒险了 你明白吗
but I can't risk that anymore. Do you understand?
-我很糟糕 -你不糟 这还不够
- I'm fucked up. - You're not fuck-- that's not good enough.
这不够 托尼
That is not good enough, Tony.
这样的话就是再次放过你了
That's letting yourself off the hook again.
糟糕的人不会选择成为这样
People who are fucked up don't choose to be like that.
你是故意的 你知道你在做什么
You're doing this on purpose. You know what you're doing.
这是你做过的最过分的事
This is the worst thing you've done.
我都不知道你在跟什么斗
I don't even know what you're fighting anymore.
我不懂 这次你的敌人是谁
I don't get this, okay? There is no enemy in this story.
你是在害自己
This is-- You're just doing this to yourself.
我很痛苦 好吗 总是痛苦不堪
I'm in pain, all right? I'm in fucking pain all the time,
我做这样的事
and I do shit like this...
因为这会让我暂时好受点
...'cause it makes me feel better for a split second.
其他人也痛苦
Other people are in pain as well.
其他人也有破事
Other people have shit going on.
其他人也需要应付难题
Other people have things they need to deal with.
我只想摆脱痛苦
I just want to be out of pain.
要么没有痛苦地活着 要么没有痛苦地死去
Either live without pain or die without pain,
看哪个先来
whichever one comes first.
-我就选哪个 -听我说
- I choose that, all right? - Okay, listen to me.
如果你是说你不值得被信任
If you're saying to me that you can't be trusted,
你不为你的行为负责 好
that you're not accountable for your actions, then that's fine,
如果这是你的意思
if that's what you're saying.
那你就不能再见乔治
But that means that you don't get to see George.
因为如果你说
Because if you're saying
我必须在我儿子的安全和你之间
I have to choose between the safety of my son...
做选择
and you,
那我每次都会选我儿子 明白吗
then I choose my son every fucking time. Do you understand me?
根本不会犹豫
It doesn't even come close.
我绝不会做任何事去伤害乔治
I'd never do anything to hurt George.
瞧瞧你已经做过的好事
Look what you've done already.
我知道
I know.
我保证下不为例
I won't do anything like this again.
我们拭目以待
Well, let's see, okay?
怎么样
What was it like?
-疯子 -为什么
- Absolutely mental. - Why?
全是垃圾
It's just full of shit.
陈旧的垃圾
Just old shit.
他还表演了木偶戏
He did a puppet show!
-木偶戏 -真的木偶戏
- Puppet show? - Yeah, like an actual puppet show.
这么多事要怎么应付
How are you even gonna deal with that?
挺令人悲伤的
It's quite sad.
迫不及待要开始写稿子了
Excited to start it.
为什么是空的
Why is it empty?
什么意思
What d'you mean?
通常里面都会有
Well, usually, there's like a...
浪漫场景或者城♥堡♥什么的
romantic scene or a castle or something inside.
嗯 这个需要你放一张
Yeah. This is one of them that you're meant to put
你爱的人的照片在里面 不过
a photo of a loved one in, but...
我还没有遇见那个人
I haven't met anyone, though.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
随便找个东西放进去
Put something in it.
你家猫的照片
Picture of your cat,
你爱的事物
something you love.
你爱什么
What d'you love?
很多东西
Loads of stuff.
说啊
Go on.
说什么
Go on what?
什么叫"说什么"
What d'you mean "Go on what"?
什么
What?
我叫你"说啊"
I said, "Go on,"
你说"说什么"
and you said, "Go on what?"
你没听说过"说啊"这词组吗
You haven't heard the phrase, "Go on,"
详述的意思
as in expound,
给我举几个例子
give me some examples?
-没有 -没听过
- No. - No?
好吧
Okay.
给我说几个你爱的事物
Give me some examples of things you love.
开怀大笑
Having a laugh.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah!
你看过我买♥♥给别人的生日贺卡
You've seen the birthday cards I buy people.
我在推特上转发的有趣米姆
Funny memes I show around on Twitter.
凯文·哈特
Kevin Hart.
真开心在这见到你
Fancy seeing you here.
-你好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
那就好
Good.
我需要点建议
I need some advice.
我之前想自杀
I wanted to kill myself.
当我下不了手或者还没下手的时候
And when I couldn't, or hadn't,
我就想 "好吧
I thought, "Okay.
如果我要继续活下去
If I'm gonna do this carrying on living thing,
就得按照我的条件 我要随心所欲
it's gonna be on my terms, I'm gonna do what I want,
反正随时可以自杀"
and I've always got suicide to fall back on."
得有个备用计划
Got to have a backup.
没错
Exactly.
但是并没按照我的计划发展
But it didn't go to plan.
一开始 我以为这就像是超能力
At first, I thought it was like a superpower.
我什么都可以做 谁管呢
I can do anything. Who cares?
最糟能糟到哪儿去
What's the worst that can happen?
没有什么能伤害到我
Nothing can hurt me
因为我总是可以自杀 你懂吗
because I can always kill myself, you know? And...
可然后
But then...
我意识到你不能
I realized you can't...
你不能不关心那些你关心的事物
You can't not care about things you actually care about.
你不能自欺欺人
You can't fool yourself and...
然后
And, err...
是你说的一番话 世界并不围着我转
it was something you said, that it's not all about me,
尽管我很痛苦
and even though I'm in pain,
还是值得
it's worth...
坚持下来 或许
sticking around to maybe...
让我
make my...
所处的这个小小世界变得更好一点
little corner of the world a slightly better place.
就该这样
That's all there is.
幸福很美好
Happiness is amazing.
太美好 属不属于你都不重要
It's so amazing, it doesn't matter if it's yours or not.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表