剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
因为
'Cause...
当我在做我想做的 说我想说的事时
when I was doing and saying exactly what I wanted,
如果那是正确的事的话
it always felt better...
总是会感觉更好
when it was also the right thing to do.
Know what I mean? If you're a good person,
懂我意思吗 如果你是好人
做你想做的事等于做好事
doing things you want to do is the same as doing good.
你是个好人
And you're a good person,
我希望你不会自杀
and I'd really rather you didn't kill yourself.
因为那样就太可惜了
Because it would be a waste.
你或许不太喜欢活着
You may not like living much,
但你让世界更加美好
but you make the world a better place.
别放弃
And don't give up...
不然他们就赢了
because then they've won.
他们人数还在增加中
And they grow in numbers.
谁
Who?
混♥蛋♥啊 比如该死的加文·提利
Arseholes, you know, like Gavin fuckin' Tilley.
该死的加文·提利
Gavin fuckin' Tilley.
致罗比
我不是真的杀人犯 我只希望你做个好孩子
你要和他一起去喝酒吗
Are you gonna go for a drink with him?
我不知道
Oh, I dunno.
你喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
你知道我在这工作了
D'you know, I've worked in this job for...
天 25年了吗
God, 25 years,
我见过孤独的人
and, I mean, I've seen lonely people,
死去的人 痛苦的人
people dying, people in pain,
一无所有的人 而我
people who've got nothing, and yet I...
我好像从没见过他这么悲伤的人
I don't think I've ever met anyone quite as... sad as him.
他是故意这么对自己的 就像
And he did it to himself. It's like...
我也不知道 他想让他的心变成石头
I dunno, he's-- he's tried to, like, turn his heart into stone
这样他就什么都感受不到了
so that he wouldn't actually feel anything
因为一切对他来说
'cause it was just all...
都太痛苦了
really painful for him.
然而
And yet,
他还是能成功把我逗笑
he still manages to make me laugh.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
那我们就去喝酒吧
Right, let's go for that drink, then.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-你想去餐馆还是 -谢谢
- D'you wanna go to the pub or- - - Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
-嘿 -怎么
- Hey. - What?
你还是有人性的
You are human.
努力中
I'm getting there.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表